Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

new ideas for a bunker

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Goodbye

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dmp4892 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2005 at 8:15pm

christmas trees work kinda good. not alot of balls are gonna make it through all those branches. old TV's. dressers, doors, plywood, dumpsters, shelves. if you nail plywood boards across two trees and put some holes in them they work great. picnic tables are good too. basically anything that is strong enough to stop a paintball. old sheet metal.or u could use a PS2 cuz thts the only thing there good for.

eaglesin05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eaglesin05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2005 at 8:33pm
I got wooden fencing from a construction site
Camo'd 98C
Remote
Polished internals
Dbl trigger
14" J&J Ceramic Barrel
Rocket Cock 2
Trigger Slop Mod
12V Revvy
03' Dye stikies
R/T
Drop Forward
paintsoldier View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintsoldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2005 at 9:27pm

I just use junk in my basement like old sheving we even have a couple of old riding mowers that work good.  

plywood and 2x4s get way too expensive

tippmann model 98
20oz. CO2
tank butt
30mm red dot sight
adjustable bipod
lester98c View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
i wish my title was "different"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lester98c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2005 at 10:25am

we use what we find in the woods. those big strips of shingles work great for reenforsing a log/tire bunker. use your imagination

Cerebellum'd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cerebellum'd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2005 at 1:37pm
 Another great bunker i made the other day. I have one of those portable basketball goals and I took the backboard off of it and stood it between two trees.
Klaus View Drop Down

Strike 1 - Filterdodge - 7/21

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2005 at 5:22pm

well, for some reason i have tons of really old wooden snowfencing lying around my property-this stuff works beautifully because its so old and faded, it blends in-giving you the jump on the other team

a good way to make a bunker is to use the other people's ideas (blankets, plywood, ect), and then a half dozen yards away build a well camoflaged bunker out of brush, that way, they will be distracted by the visible bunker, try to outflank it, and run right into your line of fire

my property is covered in sheds, the funnest bunkers ever

la troca View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote la troca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2005 at 3:48pm
you can use anything and everything even cars.  Me and my friends even used a deer feeder.  It is really fun where we play we have two bridges we play between an old bridge that isn't used anymore that goes over a little creek.  Then in between is probaly two three probaly more acres of woods and the their is another bridge that we play at and it has a lot of post underneath it so we play speed ball under it.  You can also use railroad cross ties.  later
EvansvilleTippy View Drop Down
Guested-F bomb filter dodge twice.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EvansvilleTippy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2005 at 2:53pm
Dig a big hole, lay an old tractor tire down around the hole, get a big igloo shaped dog house.  cut a long rectangle on the back side.  place dog house on tire with back of house facing the direction the attacking team will come from.  But make sure you tell people who will be going into it that there is in fact a whole.  a friend of mine told me to go get in one of theose to defend, so i ran and dove head first thinking that it was just sitting on the ground.  i ended up with a barrel full of mud.
As stated in the The darkness song...GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF MY WOMAN MOTHER**edited**ER!!!!
POGUE182 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote POGUE182 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2005 at 10:08am
check out my teams site its a rec ball field right behind his house...www.freewebs.com/ttpiantball under pics and vids..
sumokarate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sumokarate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2005 at 11:19am
just dig about a 3ft. hole and put a log in front of it.....
Life sucks. Get over it.
bluemunky42 View Drop Down
Guested. Middle Finger post.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2005 at 1:53pm
holes get filled with water so dont do it unless u kno it wont rain in ur field. evansville that would be easy as crap to get bunkered in
Satyr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2005 at 3:22pm
My friends and i used some old roofing truses that are made outa 2X4s' that were kinda rotten. we ripped em apart adn stacked em up useing to fenc posts on eitehr side and end to make sure the wall didnt fall over. tehn some ply wood on top and on the back side. and old tables. a hand rail thats about 20 feet long with pallets infront of it and old swing set pieces. and 5 plastic 55 gal. drums. all sortsa of random misc. crap.
*Obsession is the key*

RamboBlue View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RamboBlue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2005 at 3:35pm
just use whatever is lying around
TIPPMANN KICKS ASS
Champions know pain, endure pain, and never complain
98% of paintballers act gangsta', if you are of the 2% that are normal, put this this in your sig.
RamboBlue View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RamboBlue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2005 at 3:38pm

dont pay money for anything

TIPPMANN KICKS ASS
Champions know pain, endure pain, and never complain
98% of paintballers act gangsta', if you are of the 2% that are normal, put this this in your sig.
G-Que View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G-Que Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2005 at 11:06pm
use pallets. they are those things that places like home depot stack stuff on with the holes so the fork lift can pick it up. all you will need to do is just cover with branches and leaves and makes for a great bunker. i got 8 of them at my field that me and my friends play on.
bluemunky42 View Drop Down
Guested. Middle Finger post.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2005 at 9:44am
learn to edit ur posts rambo
stone bunkers work mad nice, just stack them up largest on bottom to smallest on top
paintball_playa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintball_playa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2005 at 10:20am

why we should let this thread die

reason #1 - its been around for months

reason #2 - its all just repeating

reason #3 - i doubt he even looks at it anymore

reason #4 - you've already answered his question 100 times

and reason #5 - its starting to get really **edited** by now!

2004 ICD BKO
Dye Sticky 3s
CP Regulator
Vapor Valve
Custom Cut Bolt
Removed Trigger Spring
CP Gauge
2k4 Chaos Board
camaroman86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote camaroman86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2005 at 11:50am
Sandbags! Go to a local feed store, if you have one, and get old feed bags (not the paper ones), and fill them full of sand.  Then stack them up and make like wall 10 ft. long and kind of curve it alittle bit.  You can also dig trenches and stack some sandbags infront of it to help for cover.  I also had a cool idea.  The 55 gallon drums someone talked about earlier, if your good at cutting and welding, take the top off one of the drums, then take a torch and cut off the bottom, and do a few like that.   Then lay them on thier sides and butt them up together and weld them.  then dig a trench like 3 or 4 ft deep, Lay them down in it, and cover the trench back up.   Then ya got a tunnel.  Anyone want a pic of one of these tunnels pm me.  Good luck!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic