Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

new ideas for a bunker

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdacda13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: new ideas for a bunker
    Posted: 19 November 2004 at 10:05pm

me and my friends are making a course in the woods by my house. wut could we use for bunkers?

jjclown23 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
No idea what’s inappropriate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jjclown23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2004 at 10:45pm

doors, a bunch of 2 by 4's, anything that you can find behind really, like an old couch lying around that you can drag outside... its fun, ive done it

A-5
Response Trigger
DOP Blade Trigger
Polished Internals
X-Chamber
Custom Paint
14" J&J
Ariakon_Eagle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ariakon_Eagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2004 at 10:46pm
PLYWOOD....TIRES.......use your imagination.
You call the Eagle, Eagle does the rest.
reincarnation14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reincarnation14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2004 at 5:01pm
u can just use logs, ask a-5 auto or 98 nitro that is wat we use all the time just stack em up on top of each other untill u r sure no paint will get through, and then throw a bunch of branches on it so it will b camoed into the woods
Diablo Mongoose 2
18in CP Barrel
adjustdable feedneck
FAPM-Formers Againts Pope Mobile

The South WILL Rise Again
waarp8nt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waarp8nt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2004 at 9:01pm

My friends and I got a bunch of the political signs (thick plastic cardboard like stuff) & attached them to pallets. We also set two 55gal drums together for a nice easy bunker. 

The political signs, just ask your local political parties.  We got 4' by 4' and 8' by 4' delivered to us free. 

The drums came from a local concrete service for free (had a non-toxic basement sealant in them), but we had to pick them up. 

Pallets came from the local truck stop.......they were glad to get rid of them, normally they paid to get them hauled off.   

Just look around and ask people around here are actually pretty cool about helping us out.

Tippmann 68 Carbine
D-feed
X-core
Palmer Direct Stabilizer
Ricochet AK hopper
J&J 12" barrel
Y2K cradle/Drop
Trigger Mods

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reincarnation14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2004 at 11:56pm
thats pretty smart too, i was gunna say which sign to shoot at but im not gunna do that cuz i wuld just make a big fight, but back to the subject, u could use an old matress if u could find one, or, if u can find it, like one of those above ground pool walls, those work perfect for a wall, i tried to use mine but my parents wouldnt let me
Diablo Mongoose 2
18in CP Barrel
adjustdable feedneck

bigmike102 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigmike102 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2004 at 4:28pm

Originally posted by cdacda13 cdacda13 wrote:

a course in the woods

use tree's...

TippmannPro13 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TippmannPro13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2004 at 4:53pm

Tire companies will practically pay you to get old tires off thier hands. Just ask them, i am sure they will know.

98c Dude13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98c Dude13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2004 at 5:44pm
I've been there and done that. I actually worked on mine today by clearing out more land. Well, you can stack up tires to make little towers, use boards to make forts, make trenches and surround them with tires, use big bags of leaves {make sure bags are the strong ones}, and tables like the ones at the school, barrel, or if you a rich boy with rich boy gun then get air bunkers.
TIPPMANN 98 CUSTOM
14" Progressive barrel   
32* Black gel grips
BT-16 Double trigger
Pen Spring Mod
X-core Expansion Chamber
Vertical Adapter
Tolgak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Master of MSPaint and bri's Daddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tolgak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2004 at 8:36pm
If you can find old carpet you can nail them to trees an cut shooting ports in them if you like. It's better than some other options because its flexibility allows you to close any holes between the bunker and the ground by just lowering it.
BLand View Drop Down
Guested - Complete idiocy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BLand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2004 at 9:35pm
palets
Fawd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fawd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2004 at 11:38pm

You guys are all really lucky to live in forested areas, I live in Phoenix, Arizona, the only cover here is a catus with a snake in it every other mile... I with i could try forest ball, it sounds really fun, especially making your own coarse, that would be soooo sweet!

Fawd

(I fancy the nice weather too, 115 degrees gets really annoying, why am i living here!?!)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reincarnation14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2004 at 12:15am
wow that must suck balls, yea its funn n the woods, try using some old benches or one of those lil plastic tubs that u put like tools or somethin in u can get one at any home depot or any hardware store
Diablo Mongoose 2
18in CP Barrel
adjustdable feedneck

A-5 auto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 auto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2004 at 12:21am
take some logs and stack em up on each other!!!  Take 2x4's and nail em in between trees and make bunkers like that.  Its easy just use your imagination.
Hey howd you do that?! Your funny hahaha shut up! FAPM forumers against Popemobile
glooey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glooey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2004 at 7:02pm
ther is a good sticky on bunker building but i for got where
USMA
squeak101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote squeak101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2004 at 8:27pm

Dynamite 

for my bunkers i use a 8 ft long by 4 ft wide 2.5 inch thick piece of ply wood i use around 3 of them and set em up around a large tree

(preferably with a lot of branches and thick leafs)

scarsight View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarsight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2004 at 8:33pm
doors and barrels and an old pool table
98 Custom
14-inch Teardrop Barrel
Double Trigger
Quantum Electric Hopper: lol

A-5
14 inch Werks barrel
Double Trigger
R-5 Hopper
Shocktech Drop Forward

A-5 auto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 auto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2004 at 12:03pm
ive got it u should set bmbs at the bunkers!!
Hey howd you do that?! Your funny hahaha shut up! FAPM forumers against Popemobile
Ihaveanitch View Drop Down
Guested, language. 5/17

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ihaveanitch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2004 at 12:12pm
My friends have some woods in the back and a big @$$ tree had fallen down because of the hurricanes here,(live in Fl, some one kill me if another one comes) anyways it had fallen right in the middle of the field we play on, cutting the field in half. So my friend n I chopped up that big motha and we made an awesome lil semi circle fort out of it, im not saying you should wait for 3 hurricanes to come to your back yard and knock down a tree so you can chop it up(very tiring btw), but you can use big logs and lots of big square unused plywood, be creative. I also had some sod put down in my front yard and so we used the wood platform that sod comes on. All we have to do now is cutt the weeds down and a little brush and maybe rake it up a bit if we want, make it look nice . and we'll have an awesome mini woodsball field. So be creative.
Bonestock98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonestock98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2004 at 1:04pm
dig a big hole.

F.A.T.T.S.W.F.A.-Forumers Against Things That Start With "Forumers Against"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic