Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New Paintball Gun Design

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
i wish my title was "different"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lester98c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2005 at 12:14pm

i like the idea for the hopper and stuff but maybe u'd be better off trying to sell the idea to 1 of the paintball companies(Kingman,Tippmann,viewloader).

just to build the body of it ud need a lathe,milling mashine,metal stamper,other huge expensive mashines. to make the hopper thing ud need a bbender welder, and all of the other machines i listed.

but sweet idea

Eyeball98c View Drop Down

Guested - Complete immaturity

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eyeball98c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2005 at 3:50pm
links not workin, good idea tho. me and my friend were gunna try it but never did. we had some pvc pipe and stuffed a cup down in it. and filled it with paintballs. and then had compressed air to it and we jsut never did it.
Save our planet by helping conserve oxygen......go kill yourself
gnrlbzik View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gnrlbzik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2005 at 2:39pm

to: lester98c
see i dont want to just sell my idea, i want to build it my self, and i want to modify it, come up with new and beter models and i got so many other ideas for paint ball: new guns, new concepts which never been on the market. I dont want some other guys built it with out me building it with them. I want to be there physicaly, use my hand be part of it : )

Actually i am working on the illustration of the gun right now (not 10 minute one, but a good one), so i will post it soon, so you can see it. another things when i am done, i will go to AIRGUN DESIGNS they are located just 5 minutes away from my work. Plus its not just an idea i know how everything will work, how each part will comunicate with another, plus i know how it looks and i know all the demenstions, after i am done with illustration i will focus on AutoCad drawing, will put all the skatches and drafting on paper in real digital model model with final result of 3d : ). Tomorrow is the big day, illustration (Photoshop, Illustrator) will be done and AIRGUN DESIGNS here i come.

Edited by gnrlbzik
Monk View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2005 at 4:02pm

Mmmm, I like seeing dreams shattered.

Plus airgun designs wont take it, because they have stayd with the same basic design for the past... ever.

Now in order for outside designer to get their gun made. They have to start thier own company. I think you dont realize how expensive it is to research, design, build, test, manufacture, and market these things.

Edited by Monk
gnrlbzik View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gnrlbzik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2005 at 6:01pm

i do, i work in such enviroment, if not AirDesign some other company will, if none of paintball companies will back me up, my company will : )

and if you never try, nothing will ever happen by it self, look my parents wanted me to be A+ student ( i was C+ ), instead i was A++ in web development, I would spend days in front of my computer web developing and graphic designing, only rest was in school where i ve slept, and BMX i would of rode at night, taking on the streets of Chicago : ), in my junior year i got job offer for full time job in web team of company i work at now. so yeah

Edited by gnrlbzik
Stza Crack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stza Crack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2005 at 2:05am

its not original at all except for that loading system thats not gunna work.  and where are you gunna put your hand to hold it?  the tank is blocking the back handle and if you take the tank off the paintballs in the front will weigh your gun down and decrease accuracy. 

just buy an a-5

A5Gunner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A5Gunner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2005 at 4:08am

that gun is pretty ugly

Tippmann A-5
Flatline
ACI 4 stage chamber
Tasco scope mount
Swatforce red dot
CAR stock
Hogue grip sleeve
gnrlbzik View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gnrlbzik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2005 at 10:22am

hahahahaha : ) the only thing i can say.

Stza Crack
how do you know it will not work, have you tried it? How can you say it, you dont have a clue how it works. Plus i know it will work because i have prototype of smaller version which perfectly works. it doesnt shoot yet but feeds the balls right in to the barrel and fits 192 balls in there. eat this.

A5Gunner
every one judges for them selves, you dont like it, all fine with me, its even beter cause now get to ask you what so uggly about it?

keep those opinions coming : )

Edited by gnrlbzik
bomberpilot07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bomberpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2005 at 3:51pm
looks pretty cool. i like the interchangeable barrel/loader design. good luck with it.

Edited by bomberpilot07
"OBSESSED IS A WORD THE LAZY USE TO DESCRIBE THE DEDICATED"
Enos Shenk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
~-o@

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enos Shenk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2005 at 4:33pm
You realize the q-loader is patented correct?

If that thing uses any sort of helical spring-loaded feed, its probably violating a patent.
gnrlbzik View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gnrlbzik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2005 at 10:41pm

I am working on it so it will be changing : )

my machine

Edited by gnrlbzik
gnrlbzik View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gnrlbzik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2005 at 11:00pm

Originally posted by Enos Shenk Enos Shenk wrote:

You realize the q-loader is patented correct?

If that thing uses any sort of helical spring-loaded feed, its probably violating a patent.

i absolutely do : )

Monk View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2005 at 11:20pm
That grip is either really freakin small or the barrel is really freakin huge.
gnrlbzik View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gnrlbzik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2005 at 11:55pm

good point will fix : )

time to go to sleep, i will put final touches tomorrow

Edited by gnrlbzik
evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2005 at 11:08am
I think youve been playin Halo 2 too much.
Do not steal....the government hates competition!
gnrlbzik View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gnrlbzik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2005 at 2:29pm
actually i haven't i dont have x box, only computer, i'd love to play it though but waste of money is not worth it, i better buy whole CS suite, or Reason, for my work : )
Spot1st View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spot1st Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2005 at 9:49pm
 First thing I noticed is your gripframe, if I dare call it a gripframe... Where do all the eternals in your gripframe go? and if you want to market this thing then your gonna have to make the grip frame a solid, detachable peice. The reason for this is you will be able to upgrade it, (the gripframe) in the future if you build a better one. So I guess I should say concentrate more on the internals. Remember your dealling with compressed air not water.
RAR!!!
Spot1st View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spot1st Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2005 at 10:00pm

One more thing. how do you cock that monster??????

these are neat... http://img103.exs.cx/img103/8203/specprojectsart9jj.jpg

RAR!!!
gnrlbzik View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gnrlbzik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2005 at 8:36pm

thanks for link Spot1st

the answer is the light blue part is actually biger in size you dont see the rest because the grip thing covers it : ) it is a detachable peice (plus it has legs for support like in the sniper rifle i havet drew them yet) it covers couple of parts. i still need to finish up the illustration so i am gonna go do that. Illustration will update as soon as i upload new version to my server.

Matty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2005 at 7:55pm
do you plan on running the gas through the grip, or though a x chamber or reg?

Edited by Matty
Fubu shirt-$30
Roca Wear sweatshirt-$50
Sean John hat-$20

realizing your white... priceless
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic