Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New Paintball Gun Design

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gnrlbzik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Paintball Gun Design
    Posted: 07 January 2005 at 11:59am

i thought of a new design for paintball gun, and in process of building it, but got stuck with the couple things, like where to get custom made parts, from plastic and aluminium or steel. So TIPPMAN guys could you help me out. Cause right now i am building that gun from anything that i can get from home depot. Any suggestions. i will go draw a sketch in photoshop, will post it later. Thank you.

Edited by gnrlbzik
evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2005 at 12:47pm
Fabrication shops...look in yer local phone book fer the shops and be prepared to dish out the $$$$ cus they aint cheap.
Do not steal....the government hates competition!
gnrlbzik View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gnrlbzik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2005 at 2:50pm
the pic

Edited by gnrlbzik
gnrlbzik View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gnrlbzik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2005 at 2:51pm

thats how its gonna look : )

so i need custom tubing : ) may be people from tippman wanna help : )

Legend View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Legend Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2005 at 3:32pm
Where would put the paintballs.
gnrlbzik View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gnrlbzik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2005 at 3:40pm

its all in there thats how the gun would look, no over head feeder : ) will fit 160-180 balls, fast exchangeable cartridges reade for your pouchbag. : )

Edited by gnrlbzik
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2005 at 4:21pm
Tippmann doesn't respond to these forums.

Better off talking to a fabricator.
gnrlbzik View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gnrlbzik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2005 at 4:37pm
its alright just want your opinion on this : )
evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2005 at 8:17pm
You really want my opinion.....jus use the Qloader and design a new type of marker.
Do not steal....the government hates competition!
sk8r4life432 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Am I bad?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sk8r4life432 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2005 at 10:18pm
it looks pretty awesome. How does it load?
NOUS DE`FIOUS
ODERINT DUM METUANT
Monk View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2005 at 11:36pm

Do you even know how the internals are going to work. Or are you using a base gun and building from it?

Oh and make sure you use pressure rated items. I've seen a guy get cut up by blown apart tubing.

How is your trigger hand going to hold the marker, the gas is in the way?

gnrlbzik View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gnrlbzik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2005 at 1:51am

it just a basic sketch i ve created to show its basic look. bullets will load from that over sized looking silenser : ) which is also a switchable cartridge and a berral (, gun will also be able too shoot basically even if you will hold it upside down, baiscaly at any angle it will shoot. there is a feeder which is intergrated in to the gun when you connect cartridge, it will lock in with the feeder and will align specificaly to start sending balls to the feeder. everything else is normal paint ball gun, i have portoripe of a cartridge and feeder, its time to connect them together. may be in month i will be done with them, but it will be only none shooting prototype, it will only feed the balls to the berrel. Basicaly i want to replace that part when you have to open up the loader and take your tube and let em roll in there, by just switching tubes : ) it will be biger tubes but, you just snap off empty cartridge, and snap on a full one.

gnrlbzik View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gnrlbzik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2005 at 1:58am
i know about qloader, but you still have that tube haning out on side and the tube which feeds em. for example on the field, i mostly play army type paint ball, no speed ball, i drop on the ground with the gun and i dont want to do any damage to the tube which guides those balls in to the berrel or to the tube which is hangs on the side, . plus you only have 100 balls in that tube, i will get 180 with mine or maybe 200 we will see how everything works out.
Monk View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2005 at 2:15am
You still didnt really answer my questions. And there is an edit button for a reason.
gnrlbzik View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gnrlbzik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2005 at 3:06am

i do know how they gonna work, and i am using a base gun just will modify it so it fits with my idea

Edited by gnrlbzik
Bonestock98 II View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonestock98 II Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2005 at 11:25pm
Looks like a cool gun. If it was cheap (and not 1 of a kind) i'd buy it.
im small
rdawg90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rdawg90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2005 at 8:14pm
yea i think it looks cool. but you shouldnt be telling everybody your ideas if you wanna try and get a patend or whatever its called. i would say you would probably be able to sell them. cool design too.
98 custom(stock, just got it)
soon to get new barrle, expasion chamber, and maybe a double trigger.
gnrlbzik View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gnrlbzik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2005 at 10:34pm
lol dont woarry i have 1 year from the date i published it some where to start petant my idea : )

Edited by gnrlbzik
krispykremes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krispykremes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2005 at 12:43am
all i have to say is "good luck and have fun with it"

Tippmann A-5
CP 14" barrel
M-4 Tactical Stock
rdawg90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rdawg90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2005 at 5:02pm
so u have a patent thing and your going to try to sell it?
98 custom(stock, just got it)
soon to get new barrle, expasion chamber, and maybe a double trigger.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic