Forum Home Forum Home > News And Views > Thoughts and Opinions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

worst things that can happen in paintball

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Out Getting a Beer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hwayhzrd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2005 at 9:39am
Well, sometimes to remove a cancer, some viable cells must be sacrificed, right?
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I’ll feed you to my SNAKE!! METALFACE!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2005 at 9:41am
^ Yep.  (I was more or less thinking, you can win a fight without Casualties)

But there are only a few that I can think of that would fit the bill of setting these "examples".
*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2005 at 9:47am
oh crap.
WHO says eating pork is safe, but Mexicans have even cut back on their beloved greasy pork tacos. - MSNBC on the Swine Flu
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2005 at 9:50am
^ ah... dont worry I wouldn't think you would be one of them, I'd just watch your Sarcasim, prissy little attitude, and besides Regulars are falling off the Wagon(Bad discription but oh well), so unless it is absolutley needed I'm sure if we were to go ahead with setting these "examples" we wouldn't target regulars unless it was absolutley needed.

Edited by Panda Man
*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2005 at 9:54am
Originally posted by Panda Man Panda Man wrote:

^ ah... dont worry I wouldn't think you would be one of them, I'd just watch your Sarcasim, prissy little attitude, and besides Regulars are falling off the Wagon(Bad discription but oh well), so unless it is absolutley needed I'm sure if we were to go ahead with setting these "examples" we wouldn't target regulars unless it was absolutley needed.

You cant help but start to be sarcastic and prissy when you've been around for 4 years and seen this once great, serious, well mantianed forum go to hell.
WHO says eating pork is safe, but Mexicans have even cut back on their beloved greasy pork tacos. - MSNBC on the Swine Flu
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2005 at 9:57am
Thats why the "Moral, booster" needs to be taken into effect, but I really think it is <sorry to be a broken Record> That no one has been promoted in some time now, and people are becoming sour that have been no promotions, and there sick of answering the same question over and over, with out a "pat on the back" from the advisories.
Ninja View Drop Down
I <3 Pirates

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ninja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2005 at 9:58am
Getting shot in the neck and having it not break on a cold October day.

Of course, me being a Ninja, I can dodge paintballs easily. However, to make the game sporting, I tone my reflexes down to mere human abilities.
I'll cut you.
reifidom View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Zatoichi

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reifidom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2005 at 10:00am
I think Stealth has been doing pretty well lately. While it's better to stay on the up and up, I've seen plenty worse than what's in this thread around here lately. I've just been trying to "lead by example" in the language category. Don't know how many of the others are paying attention though. I'm not even sure how many of them can read.

Thank you, Ninja. We're glad you allow it to become possible to hit you.

And I guess the worst thing I could think of would be being hit my a meteorite. It's possible while you're playing paintball. Heck, you're even outside most of the time.

Edited by reifidom

*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2005 at 10:03am
Originally posted by Panda Man Panda Man wrote:

Thats why the "Moral, booster" needs to be taken into effect, but I really think it is <sorry to be a broken Record> That no one has been promoted in some time now, and people are becoming sour that have been no promotions, and there sick of answering the same question over and over, with out a "pat on the back" from the advisories.

Yes those stars are quite nice to recieve, Change your attitude quite a bit as well. I remember when I got mine I was like acting so good to maintain it, Then I lost the star over reasons im still disapointed in, And I quickly started loseing interest in being anything helpfull. Now adays I try to maintain myself as best I can while still being a bit edgy for laughs...

Those stars do have quite an effect.

Edited by *Stealth*
Ilovepaintball1 View Drop Down
Guested. Trouble maker.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ilovepaintball1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2005 at 10:12am
Having an airplane hit you when you're playing

Props to my Dogg BLAND
2k4kev View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Jumping...is useless!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2k4kev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2005 at 11:14am
you could get shot by one of those paintball things.

KH ARMY>you
TruePaintballer View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Spam 11-19

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TruePaintballer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2005 at 12:15pm
Your tank blows off your gun impaling a wooden plank, exploding it into a million pieces all of which stab you directly in your behind. While this occure you have just droped your new DM5, and it slef shoots blowing you in your junk. You fall over backwards and land on a rusted nail, which spikes you in the back of your knee. While you get up you notice that your DM5 is broken to pieces and you don't have insurance or warranty on it. Later that day you die from a rare form of Lepracy due to the rusted nail still being stuck in the back of your knee. YOu have died a virgin.
Outlaws
*Sponsors*
Abrika
reifidom View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Zatoichi

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reifidom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2005 at 12:17pm
Originally posted by TruePaintballer TruePaintballer wrote:

Your tank blows off your gun impaling a wooden plank, exploding it into a million pieces all of which stab you directly in your behind. While this occure you have just droped your new DM5, and it slef shoots blowing you in your junk. You fall over backwards and land on a rusted nail, which spikes you in the back of your knee. While you get up you notice that your DM5 is broken to pieces and you don't have insurance or warranty on it. Later that day you die from a rare form of Lepracy due to the rusted nail still being stuck in the back of your knee. YOu have died a virgin.

That's pretty specific.

Hades View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2005 at 12:19pm
Phew!

/me wipes forehead from relief.

Luckily that can never happen to me. I dont qualify on so many different levels.

Edited by Hades

TruePaintballer View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Spam 11-19

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TruePaintballer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2005 at 12:19pm
Its a true story that's not true.
Outlaws
*Sponsors*
Abrika
cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdacda13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2005 at 2:30pm
having someone unload a hopper into ur groin area.(i got shot there once)
PlentifulBalls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Tons of em’

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PlentifulBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2005 at 3:26pm
Originally posted by *Stealth* *Stealth* wrote:

Takeing a <whiz> in middle of the game, Then Jabba gets hit square in the face and retreates back to his hutt to the point you cant even find him.. And from the pain of the hit you fall in your own <whiz>.

<EDIT> Is it so hard for you guys to watch the language these days? The quality of this forum is going right down the crapper, and you older members are NOT helping the situation ~ Hway>

Heh, one time this kid decided he had to take a #2, so in the middle of the game, he just goes a little out of the way and lets loose. Nobody knew until after the game. If i knew, I would of shot him. Even though he was on my team.

sporx wrote:
well...ya i prolly will be a virgin till i'm at least 30.
eaglesin05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eaglesin05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2005 at 3:46pm
Getting shot in the family jewls
Camo'd 98C
Remote
Polished internals
Dbl trigger
14" J&J Ceramic Barrel
Rocket Cock 2
Trigger Slop Mod
12V Revvy
03' Dye stikies
R/T
Drop Forward
f@ll3n 5nip3r View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Spam 11-19

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f@ll3n 5nip3r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2005 at 5:16pm

Originally posted by reifidom reifidom wrote:

Originally posted by TruePaintballer TruePaintballer wrote:

That's pretty specific.

my god that would suck a hardie

anti:
flatline
egg 2
fender guitars
cyclone
xbox live gamertag:fall3n 5nip3r
steam tag:fallen sniper
ADD ME!!!

"SO I bought an Angel, How the hell do I shoot it.." -jmac3
DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2005 at 5:49pm
Running and jumping over a stump, dropping your marker the barrel ramming itself into your crotch and firing... I was depressed the rest of the day.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic