Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > News And Views > Thoughts and Opinions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

worst things that can happen in paintball

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
Guested, language. 5/17

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ihaveanitch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2005 at 4:48pm

Being banned and kicked off a field after accidently bunkering a ref/little kid who turned out to be the son of the owner of the field, lol didn't happen to me but just stuff off top of my head.

Homer J View Drop Down

Strike 2 for drug related images

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Homer J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2005 at 4:56pm
I saw someone trip into a creek, without watertight pods. Ruined about $40 worth of paint. The field owner replaced it for free though. It rained the day before so it was very slippery that day.
VTpaintballer View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Strike 2 - Flaming

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VTpaintballer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2005 at 5:00pm
As you wre running you could get shot in the nuts and then fall and drop your gun and have it land on a rock and break.
BLand View Drop Down
Guested - Complete idiocy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BLand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2005 at 5:09pm
Originally posted by Ihaveanitch Ihaveanitch wrote:

Being banned and kicked off a field after accidently bunkering a ref/little kid who turned out to be the son of the owner of the field, lol didn't happen to me but just stuff off top of my head.

1) why would you be kicked off field?

2) why would you bunker a ref?

NascarKevin24 View Drop Down
Can’t Stop Swearing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NascarKevin24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2005 at 5:19pm
of you mask got caught on something and came up right as you where beign shot in the head. I have had my mask come off before I got the rear cocking system for my gun however I didnt get shot

WGP guy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Quoted F and S bomb.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WGP guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2005 at 5:27pm
Originally posted by hwayhzrd hwayhzrd wrote:

Originally posted by Panda Man Panda Man wrote:

Do I smell a Strike for some one soon... 

No, not this time, but it would be nice to see some of you guys actually show some pride in this place and conduct yourselves with a bit of class.

Like me?
bluemunky42 View Drop Down
Guested. Middle Finger post.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2005 at 5:45pm
Originally posted by NascarKevin24 NascarKevin24 wrote:

of you mask got caught on something and came up right as you where beign shot in the head. I have had my mask come off before I got the rear cocking system for my gun however I didnt get shot

what does ur rear cocking system have anything to do with ur mask coming off? i think it would really suck if u jumped over the snake and someone was already there so u land on top of them and they get pissed and shoot u a few times and ther shootin hot so u get mad and shoot them bak and the ref only sees u so u get kicked out the game for bodyslamming a guy and shooting him
TruePaintballer View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Spam 11-19

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TruePaintballer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2005 at 6:44pm
Being band from paintball for life, in every country
Outlaws
*Sponsors*
Abrika
choopie911 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2005 at 7:05pm
Getting kicked in the jugular.
Random_Person View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Official Forum Haiku Honorable Mention

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random_Person Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2005 at 7:15pm
Someone shooting hot, breaking the lenes of your goggles.  Then shooting again and the paintball going into your eye, then your brain.  Then you dying.  That's the worst.

I wish my grass was emo so it would cut itself.
gsw.3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gsw.3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2005 at 7:21pm

Getting shot in your family jewels that really hurts it happened to me and it hurts like a !@#$%

Ihaveanitch View Drop Down
Guested, language. 5/17

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ihaveanitch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2005 at 8:39pm

true story: i was unscrewing my full co2 tank from my gun one time and while i was doing so i was doing this i notcied it was coming off by the reg *take aiming straight at me*, i quickly got a wrench and unscrewed the take off from the gun, however i did get a new co2 tank out of this when i went to the store.

In conclusion i say the worst thing that could happen to use is that a co2 take takes off and rips a hole through your chest cavity, while of course your hands are frozen to the tank because of the co2, so your hands are going along with the tank into your body, the tank keeps on going, rips through the bak of ur body, your arms are ripped from your sockets and follows the tank through your body. your lifeless, armless body falls to the ground with a big icy hole in the middle....imo thats the worst but hey thats just me

DrunkDriver View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrunkDriver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2005 at 8:52pm
Your gun giving you a STD after a good day of play.
slipknot 555 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slipknot 555 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2005 at 9:23pm
Getting shot in the nads would **edited**ing suck
We wont Die

matt06 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote matt06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2005 at 9:25pm
shot in the balls...absolute worst thing.....

another bad thing..which ive done...be running through the woods to get away from someone, and try and break through a sticker bush by jumping through it ...Isnt a good idea...
a5stealth View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a5stealth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2005 at 1:32pm
gettin shot witha  shot gun and slowly bleeding to death and all ur friends know but they really werent your friends so they just leave you , rip your arms and legs out of there sockets, and they bring food every day but just enough to stay alive and eventually stop all togethor and then they take you to a river and drown you and rivive you about ten times then throw you off a cliff wereing nothing but edible underpants

Edited by a5stealth
Nick Jr.
ItalianoGuy04 View Drop Down
Strike 1, lewd questions, 2/9

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ItalianoGuy04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2005 at 6:08pm
true story... bunker someone... the cool way... go up behind 'em...  put ur barrel on the back of their head... tell 'em to give u their guns for keeps ( if they have nice, which most nubs do) if they reject... BAM! a whole hoper into the back of their head... no like i've done that before

Supe'd up Spyda Victor, don't like it, don't care
hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2005 at 7:04pm
Originally posted by BLand BLand wrote:

Originally posted by Ihaveanitch Ihaveanitch wrote:

1) why would you be kicked off field?

2) why would you bunker a ref?

Lmao I would love to see someone bunker a ref.

Cheeky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cheeky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2005 at 7:37pm
not the worst but it still sucks

off the break x-ball feild
dashing to the X in the middle
sliding
rite throuch into the other teams side
nailed in the jewels and ouchies!
TruePaintballer View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Spam 11-19

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TruePaintballer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2005 at 8:05pm

Running top speed tripping sliding reverse while your pants and undergarments fall off, your gun gets slammed against the ground bending the barrel into an "L" and the Reloader B gets cracked. As you lay half naked, your exposed genatalia gets unloaded on by a nub with a full-auto and some how he is accurate...

Outlaws
*Sponsors*
Abrika
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic