Forum Home Forum Home > News And Views > Thoughts and Opinions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

White SATS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2005 at 1:44pm

I'm not racist but.....*insert racist comment here*

Get over yourselves whitey, we could never have it as bad as they have.

Edited by Dune
Tae Kwon Do View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Best Forumer of the Year 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2005 at 2:02pm
Im not ashamed to be white, Im ashamed to be white with stupid people.

Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2005 at 2:03pm
Bingo.
Tae Kwon Do View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Best Forumer of the Year 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2005 at 2:08pm
Originally posted by rockerdoode rockerdoode wrote:

I asked a black dude why they played the race card ALL the time and he said "I don't know, were raised that way, out parents kind of always blamed white people for everything so we just kind of got raised like that."

Good point actually. But, keep in mind, when the 'new generations' parents were growing up, it WAS about race. It WAS white peoples fault back then. Not ALL white people, but enough for a generation of people to distrust us and often think of us as doing things because of race.

Children are a product of their enviroment, and there is nothing you can really do about it.

goodsmitty View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Childish Insults 3/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodsmitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2005 at 2:12pm

Originally posted by Tae Kwon Do Tae Kwon Do wrote:

Im not ashamed to be white, Im ashamed to be white with stupid people.

I was so overjoyed when channels like Discovery and TLC came on, since they were TV for the intelligencia, but they have been infiltrated by the J. Springer ilk as well. I mean, does watching a bunch of guys getting every other word beeped out while they build choppers really expand your mind? They should launch "Discovery Lite" for those shows.

But touch my "Monster Garage" and it's war.

"Reading this thread, I'm sad to say that the only difference between the average American and the average Taliban is economic status."
-Zesty

rockerdoode View Drop Down

one strike, flaming 7/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rockerdoode Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2005 at 3:43pm
Originally posted by Dune Dune wrote:

umm...was there some point to that?  Or were you just trying to be cool?

Yeah Tae, I'd have to agree with that, of course its up to them to decide if they want to **edited** about everything for the rest of their life or actually DO something about it. 

Now THAT, Dune, was racist...i think...at least its the most racist thing ive ever said.  So you, can suck it.

"According to Sue Johanson, theres nothing that can increase your manhood, trust me I've already looked into it for myself." -Zata
rockerdoode View Drop Down

one strike, flaming 7/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rockerdoode Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2005 at 3:44pm
damnit, i told myself i wasn't going to post in this thread...
"According to Sue Johanson, theres nothing that can increase your manhood, trust me I've already looked into it for myself." -Zata
Hades View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2005 at 3:54pm
Oh since I know the people wondering this are reading, I learned something today at a Black History Program that was held at my place of work today.

Black History month is held in February, not because it is the shortest month, but because it is the month in which Lincoln's birthday took place. How does that sound now?

Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2005 at 4:11pm
Originally posted by rockerdoode rockerdoode wrote:

Originally posted by Dune Dune wrote:

umm...was there some point to that?  Or were you just trying to be cool?

Yeah Tae, I'd have to agree with that, of course its up to them to decide if they want to **edited** about everything for the rest of their life or actually DO something about it. 

Now THAT, Dune, was racist...i think...at least its the most racist thing ive ever said.  So you, can suck it.

Nope, just making fun of everyone screaming reverse racism.

impulse View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 3- prejiduce/hate thread.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2005 at 4:49pm
Originally posted by Tae Kwon Do Tae Kwon Do wrote:

If they get a black history week how come I dont get a white history week.

Because they only have enough history to fill up a month. While the whites and other races have 11 months.
6,600 posts. I need a lifE
Darur View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Stare directly into my avatar...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2005 at 6:47pm
Originally posted by Clark Kent Clark Kent wrote:

Originally posted by Darur Darur wrote:

Economic status plays no role in the racism towards whites in Hawaii, well a slight one, but its all about Hawaii's history.

...  You can argue all you want about how its the same as it is on the mainland, but it is not.  It may be similar, but it is not the same.

Race relations are always different from place to place.  They are very different in New York from Atlanta, from Tokyo, and certainly from Hawaii.  Local history always plays a part.  Certainly.

But to conclude from that that current economic conditions are not that important is to overlook the obvious.  When you drive around Hawaii, who lives in the little shacks on the side of the street?  It's not white people or Japanese...

Native Hawaiians grow up, remembering how this is "their" island, and then seeing how all the Japanese and haoles have most of the good jobs, more money, and don't live in shacks - how can they NOT harbor some resentment?

History is certainly a part of race relations everywhere - but so is current status.

Pardon bumpification

You will find that practically none of the poor people in Hawaii are Hawaiian.  Granted this is because we have a zillion programs to feed anyone even a sliver Hawaiian to the maximum. 

You will find that a lot of people not doing to well economically are "local" (dark skinned generally. It doesnt seem to matter how long you lived here, if you arent white you are local.  One of my closest friends is "Hapa" or half white half something else and he was born and raised in Texas but he is deemed local wheras I was born and raised here and my family has been here for over 100 years but I am still just haole) but it has practically nothing to do with the overthrow, its all either from poor education (adults in Hawaii are noctorious for not careing much about how their children do in school and students are the same) or drug use (we has a bad bad ice problem in Hawaii).

Real Men play Tuba

[IMG]http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/1859/newsmall6xz.jpg">

PH33R TEH 1337 Dwarf!

DONT CLICK ME!!1
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic