Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > News And Views > Upcoming Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Battle of Stalingrad

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MagnumForce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Battle of Stalingrad
    Posted: 16 February 2005 at 3:34pm

Hey Guys, Just wondering now that the battle of Stalingrad is coming closer i just wanted to get a feel for how many people are going from the forum or people you know. If this topic is new to you here http://www.skirmish.com/scenario.html#stalingrad go to this sight and it will tell you when where etc.

MattyJ View Drop Down
Strike 2 - Spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MattyJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2005 at 3:49pm
I'll be there, fighting for the Russians!! I can't wait!
98 Custom
HK G36C Appearance
70/4500 Dye Throttle
Ricochet AK
Polished Internals
Aluminum Power Tube
Dye Sticky 3 Grips

Next on the list:
???
triggerhappy1 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote triggerhappy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2005 at 4:18pm
the russians are going down! it will be fun. see you there.
HellTMO View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HellTMO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2005 at 7:47pm

I'll be there as well and fighting on the russian side.

We will annihilate the germams at every front!!!

I'll be sporting my patches guys if you see me stop and say Hi.

The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.
paintballwarzone.com
MattyJ View Drop Down
Strike 2 - Spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MattyJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2005 at 8:27pm
Patches? Enlighten me
98 Custom
HK G36C Appearance
70/4500 Dye Throttle
Ricochet AK
Polished Internals
Aluminum Power Tube
Dye Sticky 3 Grips

Next on the list:
???
HellTMO View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HellTMO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2005 at 8:38pm

This is the tippmann forum patch.

You can learn more about it and how to obtian one by following this link http://tippmann.com/players/forum/wwf77a/forum_posts.asp?TID =119544&PN=1

Edited by HellTMO

The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.
paintballwarzone.com
MattyJ View Drop Down
Strike 2 - Spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MattyJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2005 at 9:58pm

Excellent! I just ordered 2, and hopefully I'll have them in time for Stalingrad.

Long Live the Soviet Union!!

98 Custom
HK G36C Appearance
70/4500 Dye Throttle
Ricochet AK
Polished Internals
Aluminum Power Tube
Dye Sticky 3 Grips

Next on the list:
???
PaintballkidEPS View Drop Down

Strike 2 - F-Bomb in Avatar (08/21)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaintballkidEPS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2005 at 2:01pm
ill be there fighting for Mother Russia long live the soviet union!
kill the germans this is your prayer, kill the germans this is the cry of your russian Earth!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaintballkidEPS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2005 at 10:10am
yea ill be there fighting as russias "sniper"
MattyJ View Drop Down
Strike 2 - Spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MattyJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2005 at 10:56am

Yeah, I have a feeling that there's gonna be a lot fo Vassili Zaitsevs there. And yes, I will be one of them.

A note to anyone playing as a German: Don't shower while you're on the field because we will kill you!

And for those who are going "WTF mate?!?!", in Enemy at the Gates, a German officer gets shot by Zaitev while he is showering. Sucks to be him, huh?

98 Custom
HK G36C Appearance
70/4500 Dye Throttle
Ricochet AK
Polished Internals
Aluminum Power Tube
Dye Sticky 3 Grips

Next on the list:
???
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote triggerhappy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2005 at 9:16pm

its going to be terribly outnumbered. i registered today, they said a total around 800 people with i think she said 600 russians vs 200 germans. its going to be a tough fight. why so many russians? i guess its the predjudice towards the german army. the fighting division of the german army was no differant than our guys back then. its the political part that did the evil.

the russians killed far more of their own civilians than the germans simply to shut them up. to me the red army did far worse than the german army.

pbFREEK101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pbFREEK101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2005 at 10:45pm

woot im going germans cause every1 else seems to be going russian

lol if any of u see a vest that says JUGGALO PAINTER come say hi its me

speedball/woodsball team.
woodsball gun:
98c j&j ceramic 14"
palmers stabalizer
double trigger
speedballgun:
ion and dm5 no upgrades atm
still deciding
MattyJ View Drop Down
Strike 2 - Spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MattyJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2005 at 11:43pm

I'm going with the Russians for 2 reasons.

1) My family came from Russia.

2) Russia is the reason the Allies won the war. Without victory at Stalingrad, the Nazis probably would have won the war. (We still would have barbequed Japan, but we would have lost Europe)

Its gonna be a fun day!!

98 Custom
HK G36C Appearance
70/4500 Dye Throttle
Ricochet AK
Polished Internals
Aluminum Power Tube
Dye Sticky 3 Grips

Next on the list:
???
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote triggerhappy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2005 at 2:58pm

yeah its all about the fun. when i registered they sais something about a field in jack frost or something because of so many people.

whats up with that?

SchoolU101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SchoolU101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2005 at 9:05pm
The teams may be stacked on the Russian side now, but THEY WILL EVEN OUT. After the pre-reg date, they just put everyone who didn't register on time on the team w/ less players. So, say the day before the game its a 3-2 ratio, (which is likely how it's going to be) then all the walk-ons, of which there will be MANY, will go to the team with fewer players until things even out. So, don't worry, the teams are not going to be rediculously stacked. I've been to Skirmish for games like this more times than I can count and the teams are ALWAYS pretty darn even.

However, even though the teams WILL be even, you krauts are still gonna get rocked! LONG LIVE THE MOTHER LAND!!!

Edited by SchoolU101
ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US
pbFREEK101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pbFREEK101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2005 at 9:30pm
the mother land wont know wat hit them once i show up all you will hear is IM HIT IM HIT!!!
speedball/woodsball team.
woodsball gun:
98c j&j ceramic 14"
palmers stabalizer
double trigger
speedballgun:
ion and dm5 no upgrades atm
still deciding
DrexelSkaPB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrexelSkaPB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2005 at 11:23pm

Registered our team this weekend, we have 6 definitely going plus another 3-4 sitting on the fence. We're Russians (fits the gun/uniform I'm getting/assembling). We're called the Cold Steel Company . Hope to see everyone there!

It seems like all the cool cats do this:
Custom 98, Flatline, r/t, CAR stock, custom camo paintjob, which every hopper I feel like putting on it, vertical adapter, oh dibs, I'm running out of charact

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaintballkidEPS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2005 at 5:22pm

yea my team is goin for russia for 4 reasons

1. most of us have russian in us

2. We have guns that are more russian-lookin then german

3. Russian= teamed wit America in the war

4. Matches our uniforms

_|TEAM|_<E><P><S>|_

Wolfman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wolfman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2005 at 8:24pm
Called in today to register 5 ppl. You guesed it, going on the Russian side (we are all Russian so I guess thats the reason for that choice)

The Guy on the phone from Skirmish told me it's going to be 900 people. I hope they are not lieing, sound abit far fetched. Then again, this is my first scenario game.

Hope to see you guys on the field, we are going to be sporting some good old AK-47 A-5 kits (I know it was made after the WW2, but what the heck.)

BTW anyone going to dress into a real Russian/German uniform, you know to fit into the whole roleplaying thing? Just wondering, maybe my team will get the Russian WWII helmets or something like that.

Edited by Wolfman
SchoolU101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SchoolU101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2005 at 8:42pm
I'll be wearing a Rusian soldiers coat. I wouldn't put it past em to have 900+ people. It's much warmer this year than it was the last two; at least so far anyway.
ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic