Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > News And Views > Upcoming Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Battle of Stalingrad

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
select View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote select Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Battle of Stalingrad
    Posted: 29 March 2005 at 10:21pm
Originally posted by Pate Pate wrote:

No need for chest protectors. No pain, no game. It stings for a while, but you dont even notice once your into the game and the adrenaline is rushing.
Did he mean like 30 shots in like 2 hours or just 30 total? 30 total would not be bad iv been shot that much in a day lol I was rusty after off season.  I don't beleve in your no pain no game.   Let me stab you and we can call it the stab game.  Ull like it cause it has lots of pain?  get the point?
Pate View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Ladyboy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2005 at 9:31pm
No need for chest protectors. No pain, no game. It stings for a while, but you dont even notice once your into the game and the adrenaline is rushing.

It feels good to be a gangster
select View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote select Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2005 at 1:11am
Im gonna try to go to the d day, it looks intense, for you guys who got shot 30+ was you wearing chest protectors ect?  Paintball just not fun after you are getting bruises on top of bruises, on normal paintball I don't wear nothing but t shirt and pants, but 30+ ouch
Wolfman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wolfman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2005 at 10:47pm
I saw some ppl taking a camra and following us into missoins. If anyone knows a site that has the Stalingrade videos please let me know.
triggerhappy1 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote triggerhappy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2005 at 12:05pm

The final score is in my post above. I want to go to that risk thing in Sept. too. It sounds like its going to be similar to Stalingrad except the teams. And Im also interested in that half price paint day thing.

Im pretty sure I saw you there startskankin23. Only saw one Piranah the whole day which matches your description.

MattyJ View Drop Down
Strike 2 - Spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MattyJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2005 at 8:51am
I can't make it to D-Day this year because I have prior commitments but I may see if I can make it for the Risk Scenario game in September. If not, I also may try doing the paddles and battles thing one weekend this summer, rafting in the day, paintball at night. Sounds like a good time! But I'll let you know, maybe we'll run into each other.
98 Custom
HK G36C Appearance
70/4500 Dye Throttle
Ricochet AK
Polished Internals
Aluminum Power Tube
Dye Sticky 3 Grips

Next on the list:
???
startskankin23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote startskankin23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2005 at 10:25pm
go to dday and join the allies....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote startskankin23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2005 at 10:24pm
did ne one find out the final score i left early?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote startskankin23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2005 at 10:23pm
hahha yeah man i was there tippmann castle always amazing.....i dunno if u guys saw me i was german...blue PMI EVO with eggy2 all camo was in the back left tower 3rd floor if ur facing it where it says tippmann castle....i was the 2nd one in the castle at night my friend ran in first with out a gun he had a squeegy and was just telling peopel to move up and then some guy massacured me from teh 2nd floor cause u cant see nething inside the castle at night...but it was fun i probally saw some of u guys i dunno....
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote triggerhappy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2005 at 2:52pm

Yeah I dont know why I didnt say anything. I saw about 5 other patches but didnt say anything either. Oh well.

Do you plan on going to D-Day or any other Skirmish events?

MattyJ View Drop Down
Strike 2 - Spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MattyJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2005 at 8:33am
Yeah, I was wearing all black with my forum patch on my right shoulder. I had on a Delta Force hat and was wearing a grey and black Empire bookbag. I was the same way though, I saw some forum patches, but didn't say anything to anyone.
98 Custom
HK G36C Appearance
70/4500 Dye Throttle
Ricochet AK
Polished Internals
Aluminum Power Tube
Dye Sticky 3 Grips

Next on the list:
???
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote triggerhappy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2005 at 3:13pm

Yeah I think I remember that. I input some fire... I dont think you were the last though. After about 5mins of control we found this guy hiding in a dead end. Got him in the head a few times from the middle third story tower. And we also found a guy hiding in another corner tower sometime. That might have been before we got you though.

At the night castle battle I got shot about 30 times. Probaly mostly friendly fire. I was just shooting into the smoke at anything that looked like it was moving like everyone else. It was crazy.

I was looking at your gun specs. I think I was next to you in line for HPA. Were you wearing black stuff? I saw a forum patch, but I never said anything.

Edited by triggerhappy1
MattyJ View Drop Down
Strike 2 - Spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MattyJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2005 at 10:00am
triggerhappy, I was the last Russian in Tippmann castle when you guys took it over. I was in the 3rd level of the front left (if you're looking at the castle from the front) tower. I sat up there and got one guy to surrender when he climbed up (had no idea that I was there) but was then lit up by about 3 guys and 2 or 3 grenades. Needless to say, I was pretty much screwed. But I had a great time!
98 Custom
HK G36C Appearance
70/4500 Dye Throttle
Ricochet AK
Polished Internals
Aluminum Power Tube
Dye Sticky 3 Grips

Next on the list:
???
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote triggerhappy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2005 at 9:05pm

Alright these pictures arn't very good because they are pictures of pictures because I dont have a scanner. Screw thumbnails and links! Just let it load!

Getting to our beginning insertion point ^

^Our first seige.

Capturing the castle!

Patroling what we took^

The last crazy battle of the day in the castle. I got shot 20+ times.

lester98c View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
i wish my title was "different"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lester98c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2005 at 8:23pm
post them i wasnt able to go so i wanna see what it was like
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote triggerhappy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2005 at 4:23pm

The forum finaly works!

The game was great. Most fun I have ever had! Did any of you Germans take the Tippmann Castle along with me? Or any Russians die when we took it? Taking that castle was so much fun, best part of the day. Once we got up to it, we just massacured the people inside, but I showed no mercy! And the last hour in the dark was total chaos. I just kept firing at anything moving inside.

But it was a great day. You guys definatly put up a fight. If you didnt hear the score it was around 25,000 points-Germans   20,000 points-Russians.

Heres a picture of a picture of me if you think you saw me.

I have other pics too. Ill post some if you want to see them.

Edited by triggerhappy1
MattyJ View Drop Down
Strike 2 - Spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MattyJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2005 at 7:51am
Tomorrow is almost here!!
98 Custom
HK G36C Appearance
70/4500 Dye Throttle
Ricochet AK
Polished Internals
Aluminum Power Tube
Dye Sticky 3 Grips

Next on the list:
???
DrexelSkaPB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrexelSkaPB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2005 at 10:16pm
Oh yeah! So what that I had 5 years of German in high school and am German and Italian, not a drop of Russian blood in me. The Russians are still going to kick @$$!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote triggerhappy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2005 at 7:23pm
Finnaly, another Deutscher Soldat! Going to bring the Russian Bear to his knees! This will be my first scenario as well. Dont know what to really expect.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote startskankin23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2005 at 7:08pm

here we go germans here we go

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic