Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > News And Views > Upcoming Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

West point scenario

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sarge14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2005 at 1:54pm
Ill see you all there, Ill be there with my guys, we all have the forum patches so if u spot us come say Hi,cause i have no idea what u all look like,lol. Im 6'-3" so its not hard to spot me in the open.

HOOAH

Edited by Sarge14
Nothing is Stronger than the Heart of a Volunteer

Proud to be a Soldier in the United States Army!
Commo Leads the Way!!
mod98commando View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mod98commando Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2005 at 9:08pm
UPDATE: I will be at the spring game and I'm signing up for the Allies. I'll be bringing 2 friends with me, the same 2 from last year. Thompson, you're the allied general this year? If so, I'd like to stick with you guys more. Last year we got separated and I missed all your stuff in action. I'd like to see that mine thingy destroy somebody or the rocket launcher actually being fired instead of 3 of us getting shot attempting to use it (Dredly probably remembers that ). If they have missions this time instead of just attack and defend stuff then I'd really like to take part in that too. Attack and defend is fun but I'd much rather go on a mission behind enemy lines with just a handful of people. Who is else is going from last year? I think Reb and Dredly both said they couldn't make it but I don't know about PistolPete or the others.
oreomann33: Everybody invades Poland

Rofl_Mao: And everyone eats turkey

Me: But only if they're hungary

Mack: Yeah but hungary people go russian through their food and end up with greece on everyth
whitney1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitney1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2005 at 11:37pm

We've got a total of about 20-30 it looks like from StrategicPaintball right now. Thompson has asked us to join him on the allied side and we will follow him again.

And if you need us to bury ourselves in the dirt like the fall game, so be it! We're ready to serve.

Thompsonshooter View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
If I build it... you will drool

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thompsonshooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2005 at 6:25am
Thank you everyone for joining my side. We will have Blue's Crew from EMR as well.

I will have a booth setup for non-playing hours so we can use that as a staging area.

I will be in Army Camo and if they let me have generals stars on the jacket. But I will have to shave my beard for this one. No Beards in the US Army.....

Eric Engler
President
www.englerpaintballguns.com
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mod98commando Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2005 at 7:41pm
Coolness. I'll be staying at a hotel nearby this time instead of the bunks though so I may not be around as much as last year. I'll try to stay around as long as there's daylight and maybe I'll hang out a little at night but I doubt I'll be playing a whole lot in the dark. You can't really trust people to leave when shot during the day, let alone at night and there's a lot of friendly fire too. If they do have missions to run then I'll do that but otherwise, I'm sleeping during the night play.

Mack: Yeah but hungary people go russian through their food and end up with greece on everyth
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thompsonshooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2005 at 4:00pm
game time ends at 6pm...

Eric Engler
President
colddawn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colddawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2005 at 12:56pm
Hey gang, NOOB to the forum, not to paintball.. I have only ever played
woodball, but I have heard numerous times about this west point shin dig
and would love to get in on this.

BTW, I live in Albany, I dont really do the whole speedball thing, and I am
totally stoked to see that PB Missions is sprining up...

Glad there are some other options around here now.
Any info and or anything you can tell me about the west point games and
or anything that PB missions is gonna host, let me know. I will let the
peeps whom I play with know.

Thanks

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mod98commando Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2005 at 5:41pm
Originally posted by Thompsonshooter Thompsonshooter wrote:

game time ends at 6pm...

Interesting....
I don't know why they end it at 6 but alright. May not even matter really because my friends just bailed on me and now I have to find somebody else to go with me. If I can't find anyone then I may just not go at all cause going alone sucks. I missed the pre-registration cause my mom hid the forms and I thought she mailed them but then I found them a few days later so I may not even get to be on the Allies now. Hopefully I'll find somebody else and there will still be space left for us. I'm dying to get back into the woods, been playing mostly speedball lately.

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thompsonshooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2005 at 5:41am
Mod98 if you cannto find someone to go with I will put you on my team. Being General should have some pull.

Eric Engler
President
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mod98commando Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2005 at 8:04pm
Luckily I got my friend's brother to come with me but thanks thompson. I'd like to stick around the OMHW guys anyway though, seems like all the crazy stuff happens wherever you guys go. Gonna be cool to have somebody with a brain in charge for once, we should do some serious damage out there. Do you know if they've changed from their attack and defend setup to running missions like other scenarios? Even if they haven't it'll still be so nice to get back into the woods. I really hope it doesn't rain like last year though. The sky really took a dump on the game on day 2. I played a little anyway but it wasn't even really considered part of the scenario, we just kind of had some small speedball-like games with a few other people.

colddawn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colddawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2005 at 11:09am
So if you guys dont mind me asking. Who runs these at west point?
is there a league you need to be in to participate?

I only live about 1.5 hours from West Point and I have been there many
times, as my uncle was an instructor there for years.

I would like to get some people together and try to get in on the Fall
game if possible.
98 Custom
JJ Ceramic 12 Barrell
(now a lapco 14 Big Shot as well )
Pro Team Power Feed
EC
Rocket Cock
Double Trigger
12 & 20 oz Tank

Whats Next

12V VL Revolution
Drop Forward
whitney1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitney1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2005 at 3:24pm

the game is run by the cadets. they use it the games as fundraisers for their speedball team.

but i understand they also have a tactical competition squad now too to compete in swat style competitions.

i'm all sorts of geared up for this, is it friday yet? i want to get there and get going!

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mod98commando Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2005 at 5:49pm
The site is www.armypaintball.com if you want to get more info, most of what you need to know is there. If you have questions just send them an e-mail and they'll answer within a few days. I'm looking forward to this too whitney1. I had a good time last year and this one is supposed to be much better so as long as the weather is good everything should turn out great. I have to look around at the stores for a replacement safety switch for my A5 though. Somehow it fell out of my gun during a game over the weekend and I have no idea where it ended up. I didn't even think that was possible, it must have broken in half to fall out. 

HellTMO View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HellTMO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2005 at 8:04pm

I'm with you whitney1 can't wait to get this party started.

like always i'll be sporting my tippmann patches so if you see any patches just stop and say hi would like to put faces to the name, have a good and safe game guys see you all there.

The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.
paintballwarzone.com
colddawn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colddawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2005 at 7:14am
Originally posted by mod98commando mod98commando wrote:

The site is www.armypaintball.com if you
want to get more info, most of
what you need to know is there. If you have questions just send them an
e-mail and they'll answer within a few days. I'm looking forward to
this too whitney1. I had a good time last year and this one is supposed
to be much better so as long as the weather is good everything should
turn out great. I have to look around at the stores for a replacement
safety switch for my A5 though. Somehow it fell out of my gun during a
game over the weekend and I have no idea where it ended up. I didn't
even think that was possible, it must have broken in half to fall
out. 

Thanks alot... I will look into it.
98 Custom
JJ Ceramic 12 Barrell
Pro Team Power Feed
EC
Rocket Cock
Double Trigger
12 & 20 oz Tank

Whats Next

12V VL Revolution
Drop Forward
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mod98commando Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2005 at 6:22pm
Well, it was a little better than last year. They screwed up the transportation part this time but other than that I had a lot of fun. What did you guys think? Also, Thompson, we lost by a few hundred points. There were a bunch of punks there accusing Blue's Crew and just about everybody on the blue team of wiping and they wouldn't shut up at the debriefing/raffle. I think they were from Hudson Valley paintball or something. You missed some good action today, lots of interesting firefights took place. They also made some slight changes to the transportation today. They had the hummvees going from the highway to the insertion points and then they had the trucks going from the highway to the bunks. It was a good system but too many of the cadets took really long breaks and we still ended up waiting. It seems like they won't pick you up unless you start walking.

whitney1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitney1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2005 at 7:44pm

The game was good, too bad we lost due to those transportation problems. Those same people who called Blue's Crew wipers were wiping themselves. They even bragged about it on the humvees.

I do think it was odd that every time the blue side ran out of paint or air, the red team had 3 truck loads of fresh reinforcements while we couldn't even get the paint truck to come back to us. They didn't win, the game was handed to them on a silver platter.

But for all my gripes, I still had a great time. If they get a handle on the transport problems, they will be doing great. (and they also need to stop using hot-burning smoke. they kept setting fires in the game field.)

jamesmbaldwin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamesmbaldwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2005 at 9:04pm
Hey whats up, I was the guy there using the stock-class pump.  I had a great time.  And there were some guys cheating, pretty pathetic when you have to cheat against a guy who shoots less than one ball per second.  One of the cheaters payed for it thought, he wouldnt call himself out after being hit multiple times rushing, he just kept firing, so as he ran passed I kept shooting him and nailed him a couple times in the back of the head and the dude was knocked out.  Makes it sound like im a jerk but he was firing at me with a fast semi and alls I had was a pump, I was accutally trying to shoot his googles so he at least couldnt see me to return fire.  Also those losers at the air field were over shooting dead guys, I saw them shoot a guy who was already out 25 times in the back.  The only ones who were really cheating was the two teams blues crew and the skulls, I mean I'm sure there were some honst players on, I know some of the skulls were good guys, but I saw one of there guys get hit in the googles while I was on his team, then just wipe it infront of about 5 guys.  I was on both the chinse and americans because I had to switch when it became unfair. 

But other then that the game was great, had a blast and so did the rest of my team.  It was great fun and a great game, the guy with the megaphone was doing a great job for his team also.   I think the cadets did a good job and I would recomend anyone to come.
colddawn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colddawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2005 at 8:52am
dont they have refs at this thing?
I am just asking.. I wanted to get a crew together and try to make the fall
game..
98 Custom
JJ Ceramic 12 Barrell
Pro Team Power Feed
EC
Rocket Cock
Double Trigger
12 & 20 oz Tank

Whats Next

12V VL Revolution
Drop Forward
jamesmbaldwin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamesmbaldwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2005 at 9:45am
well come up it was great, I also have to say that the blues crew may not have been cheating, the guy was hit in the pods so he may not have  felt it, but with the other team I saw two guys cheat.

The event was great and there was good reffing, I guess just some of the guys there had to be losers.  Honstly it was the best game I went to and 99 percent of the players were honst.

Go to the fall game maybe we can meet up there.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic