Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > News And Views > Upcoming Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

West point scenario

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote viper@hornets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: West point scenario
    Posted: 18 February 2005 at 1:19pm
Hello just wondered if anyone has any info on this years spring game.I know that thompsonshoter usually helps out planning.Hope to see alot of old faces and some new ones as well.
BEWARE THE VIPER AND HIS VENOM
viper@hornets View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote viper@hornets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2005 at 12:34pm
planning on going possibly bringing a tank too.so is anyone going.
MattyJ View Drop Down
Strike 2 - Spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MattyJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2005 at 12:41pm
I'm definatly interested in going! Does anyone have any info on the game yet? Anything at all? Please??
98 Custom
HK G36C Appearance
70/4500 Dye Throttle
Ricochet AK
Polished Internals
Aluminum Power Tube
Dye Sticky 3 Grips

Next on the list:
???
Thompsonshooter View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
If I build it... you will drool

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thompsonshooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2005 at 5:49pm
I have heard early april but that is not official. April is tight for me I hope it is the first weekend or I cannot attend.

Eric Engler
President
www.englerpaintballguns.com
whitney1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitney1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2005 at 5:52pm

The dates I have from the website is April 9-10th. We'll be getting a group together from StrategicPaintball going, make sure to say hi if you're going or join up with us, we love the allies.

Engler, we need to double our efforts like the fall game, if you're in, let us know so we can do some coordinating.

Sarge14 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sarge14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2005 at 8:38pm
i may go
Nothing is Stronger than the Heart of a Volunteer

Proud to be a Soldier in the United States Army!
Commo Leads the Way!!
mod98commando View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mod98commando Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2005 at 3:10pm
I intend to go again with a few more friends. They just got the info up on their site and, as whitney said, it's on the 9th and 10th of april. Hopefully there will be some improvements from last year. 
oreomann33: Everybody invades Poland

Rofl_Mao: And everyone eats turkey

Me: But only if they're hungary

Mack: Yeah but hungary people go russian through their food and end up with greece on everyth
whitney1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitney1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2005 at 4:55pm

Well, the difference from the spring to the fall game was night and day. Spring they were pulled thin by an overabundance of players and last minute school changes. At the fall game the refs were everywhere. Everything that people complained about they fixed, or made a valient attempt to. They only had to contend with the fact that homecoming weekend was the same weekend as the game, so they had to be a little creative in the way they distributed players and personnel. They never did have permission to hold that game really, I was told by one of the cadets that they didn't secure the game field until the morning of arrivals.

They got they're stuff together and they should be able to put on yet another great game.

Sarge14 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sarge14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2005 at 10:42am
well hope to see you all there!
Nothing is Stronger than the Heart of a Volunteer

Proud to be a Soldier in the United States Army!
Commo Leads the Way!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote viper@hornets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2005 at 6:33pm
I know I can't wait.Hope to have everything planned out this year better.Eric hope to see u there buddy.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mod98commando Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2005 at 4:17pm
Originally posted by whitney1 whitney1 wrote:

...They got they're stuff together and they should be able to put on yet another great game.

I'm glad to hear that. I enjoyed myself quite a bit last year which is why I'm going again but I knew they could've made it much better. Let's just hope they get enough refs and a decent amount of players this spring to have a really nice game. We should all meet up there too like last year, I had a great time with OMHW.

Mack: Yeah but hungary people go russian through their food and end up with greece on everyth
Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has to say "yes" to "are you a cop?"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2005 at 4:44pm

Regrettably, I won't be making it this year. Money and time are tight, so me and my boys are gonna skip this one.

We may be at EMR though.

Oh, Whitney, I'm looking forward to any spring games that pbmissions hosts...we had a blast out there and can't wait to get back.

Edited by Reb Cpl
?

whitney1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitney1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2005 at 6:57pm

awesome reb! they have 5 games scheduled right now with a few more in development. we've got some of the dates on our forum, let me know what games you'll be at.

and if you want to get in on defending at castle, let me know, we can get you and your guys hooked up.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mod98commando Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2005 at 7:27pm
Where are the pbmissions games held? I just found out that my dad couldn't get the weekend off from work for the west point game so it doesn't look like I'll be making it this year. Since I won't be making it to that most likely I'm looking for another cheap scenario in NJ/NY/PA. The only other game I have planned right now is D-day which is in July. I'd like to get to a couple other less expensive games if possible. I've heard good things about EMR but I don't know if I can make it that far out, it's quite a drive for me. Hopefully I'll be able to find a ride to west point, I'd really like to try their spring game again now that they've improved.

whitney1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitney1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2005 at 11:43pm

pbmissions is in Duanesville, NY just outside of Albany. (and they are byop for all their games!)

here's the site: www.pbmissions.com

where are you located? if you're going to skirmish and you're close to west point, then EMR isn't too far from you. it's only about a half hour south of binghampton. skirmish is still about 2 hours from that area.

BigEd88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigEd88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2005 at 5:34pm
I might go, sounds like it should be a good time.  I like the BYOP places.  You can usally get your own paint for real cheap of the net and still get good quality.

Tippmann Tactical 98 Custom
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mod98commando Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2005 at 8:35pm
Originally posted by whitney1 whitney1 wrote:

pbmissions is in Duanesville, NY just outside of Albany. (and they are byop for all their games!)

here's the site: www.pbmissions.com

where are you located? if you're going to skirmish and you're close to west point, then EMR isn't too far from you. it's only about a half hour south of binghampton. skirmish is still about 2 hours from that area.

Well, I'm in central NJ so west point and skirmish are both about an hour and a half away from me. EMR is at least a half hour farther than skirmish and my parents weren't too thrilled when I asked them to take me out there. I'll check out pbmissions, maybe that will be closer. Thanks for the info.

Thompsonshooter View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
If I build it... you will drool

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thompsonshooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2005 at 8:18pm
Well guys I will be there.

I have asked to be the American General this time.

I sure loveed playing with you guys and kicking butt last fall.

I will be bringing my toys again this year.

I will have night vision on my AK this year too for head hunting.

E-mail me guys at the shop if you need anything.

--Eric

Eric Engler
President
www.englerpaintballguns.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote viper@hornets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2005 at 4:15pm
Glad to hear that you will be attending.Hope the weather improves by then.So what is the price on the 98-Ak.let me know
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mod98commando Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2005 at 10:18pm
Originally posted by Thompsonshooter Thompsonshooter wrote:

Well guys I will be there.

I have asked to be the American General this time.

I sure loveed playing with you guys and kicking butt last fall.

I will be bringing my toys again this year.

I will have night vision on my AK this year too for head hunting.

E-mail me guys at the shop if you need anything.

--Eric

Nice. I'm still not 100% sure if I can go or not but if I can then I'll definitely try to be american. Hopefully we'll stick together more this time and really do some damage. I'd like to see the game reach other parts of the field too, the fighting tended to be stuck at one place for too long and it got kind of pointless. Also, are they a little more strict with the reinsertions now or do they still just respawn people anywhere when they feel like it?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic