Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > News And Views > Upcoming Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

TIPPMANN WORLD CHALLENGE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ss sniper 3000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2005 at 4:55pm

in west union

savage sniper
Paint Blaster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paint Blaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2005 at 7:30am
I just pre-reg. on line yesterday for Tippmann Team to gey my free event jersey.
an "A-5" is the only gun you need!
Psycho5785 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psycho5785 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2005 at 12:26pm
Florida to Michigan... woo, that would be a heck of a drive...
War Machine Paintball

Standing up for newbies everywhere! We were all newbies once.
Xspyderman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xspyderman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2005 at 5:30pm

Originally posted by TippmannEffect TippmannEffect wrote:

FPO this year... When you pre register buy fireball paint for $50 .

Yeh,  HSI went FPO for 2005, which really sucks!  The paint is pretty good quality, but I can get better.  It is the red fill type that is a pain for clean-up.  It shoots well from my flatty though.  I wonder if HSI is going to make up the lost funds from people playing less, by going FPO!  I went there 20 times last year.  I will not be able to afford half that many trips this year.  I hear Futureball is not FPO if you bring your own gear.  Am I right?

Xs.

A5, GTA; Flatline, Double Trigger, R/T, Tapco Stock, 32° Remote, Attitude

Forum: meeting place or medium for discussion of matters of public interest. NOT INTERESTED? DON'T POST!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paint Blaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2005 at 6:59am
Maybee.. but I heard that futterball place sucks. I'm goin' to HS that place rocks. Th world team is going to go down again. 
kryptic98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kryptic98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2005 at 4:43pm
yay i live in michigan and i went to it last year lol i camp up there pretty easy to get there like an 30min drive but this time i wont be on tippmanns team, i will be on the other team cuz i dont have a tippy any more i have a bushy 04 with pds and chaos board hehe
representin www.model98.net, www.hyperpaintballarena.com
Lightningbolt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
PHAT and PLAT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightningbolt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2005 at 8:18am

I'll be playing at Atomix this year on the weekends that I'd normally play the MMG and TWC.

The only game I'll really miss at HS due to the new FPO rule is Global Conquest.  It's really the best game HS has going for itself and not the "goof-ball frey" that MMG and TWC are.

The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2005 at 1:47pm
Futureball's outdoor field is BYOP, indoor is FPO. Outdoor opens in a few days.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paint Blaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2005 at 10:11pm
I'm gonna play the global conquest for the first big game this year. I can't wait!!!
MaxMagnum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaxMagnum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2005 at 3:55pm
Tippmann team is going to have a big fight on their hands. I hear the world team is bringing in a lot of teams to secure a win this year!   

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paint Blaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2005 at 7:22am
I know that HSI is building a new tank that has eight guns on it. If the world team gets to use it that would hurt.
MaxMagnum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaxMagnum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2005 at 4:43pm

YES that's right! It's going to have eight full auto a-5's (the ones Tippmann built for the castle) with one switch firing at upto 7200-rounds per minute. That's frickin crazy! 

The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2005 at 5:42pm
awesome, that will make overshooting even worse than the previous years. I should just bring bullets and save everyone the trouble.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paint Blaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2005 at 6:28am
  If you don't have a good time there... don't go! I think it's cool.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
PHAT and PLAT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightningbolt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2005 at 7:50am

If you play Global Conquest and you want to hook up with some organised guys play for Canada.  This will be the first year in like 4 or 5 that I've missed this event.

In all honesty, to the players that have traveled to HS from as far as Washington state, this is the event I would travel to, IF it were a 2 day event.

I wonder why HS doesn't have a 24 hour scenario. Does anyone know why? 

The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2005 at 1:47pm
every year Wayne Dollack came to HSI, the game was cancelled due to lack of interest.
KJHawley View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KJHawley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2005 at 3:13pm
Originally posted by SebastianBlack SebastianBlack wrote:

I'm still praying that with the new partnership with EMR tippmann will say screw you to hells survivors and their issues .

I've never been to their field- what exactly are their "issues"?
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2005 at 10:54pm
massive overshooting, massive wiping, poor facilities, poor campsites, understaffed for the big games.

I used to be a booster around here for HSI. But then I got welts that so far have left permanent scars. They bled for quite a while. All I got was a stupid pin. Hells did nothing about it.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
PHAT and PLAT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightningbolt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2005 at 7:14am

It's the hot guns that p!$$ me off.  It happens at other fields too but HS having more players at the big games means you'll see cheating more often.  Still not believeing 2000 players per day.

I was playing at another field with 3, well known speedball teams and we were playing 1 of them and they were playing on, wiping and the refs were helping them against a bunch of walk-ons. One kid got hosed by both a Timothy and a Force fly 4 or whatever and continued to move into the bunker and shoot both guys.  He was screaming like an idiot that he wasn't out so I wiped the hits on his helmet across his goggles and he shut up.  I crossed the line making contact but I think that   USAWe, the player need to take the issue into our own hands and deliver some disciplineEvil 

The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2005 at 2:21pm
as a ref I miss cheating a lot. I usually have a lot of people to watch on a single field. It usually however gets sorted out. Someone gets lit up. Or I do.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic