Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > News And Views > Upcoming Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Paintball Sam’s Big Game I SE WI!!!!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slasherdan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2005 at 10:46am

I never claimed to just shoot paint in the woods .... 

Know you have even more to be scared of when I start talking about getting you in the bush. 

Hauptmann Kurt "SlasherDan" Benson
6th Fallschirmjager-Regiment, Pionere.Kompanie.1
Jochen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jochen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2005 at 2:42pm
Originally posted by slasherdan slasherdan wrote:

I never claimed to just shoot paint in the woods .... 

Know you have even more to be scared of when I start talking about getting you in the bush. 

Yea, yea, leave the bush painting to Jefangle and I...

Jochen
Team Identity Crisis

slasherdan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slasherdan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2005 at 8:52pm

You know I thought there was something going on there ......

Is Jef going to be there this time??

Jochen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jochen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2005 at 9:34pm
LINK to other thread where you posted the same question and I answer there... hehe

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 12:44pm | IP Logged    

------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------

slasherdan wrote:
Hey Jochen,

Is Jef going to make Sam's??

I posted -
Yes, Jef, Scot, Greg and myself on currently the list of attendees for Racine.

Jochen

Edited by Jochen
Team Identity Crisis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slasherdan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2005 at 8:31am

Okay smartass ....

Have a kid and see how fast YOUR memory goes down the crapper!!!

Jochen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jochen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2005 at 10:26am

Okay smartass ....

Have a kid and see how fast YOUR memory goes down the crapper!!!

Yuppers..... I had to throw it down... lol

So, Yes, Jefangel is joining us this spring. Can't wait to talk in person.. You'll probably shoot me in the back!

Jochen
Team Identity Crisis

Hyper View Drop Down
I feel fresh...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2005 at 5:21pm
Hey, Jochen, you gonna be there?

So what's the plan? GOing straight to the hotel?

Oh...man so much to do before then....I've gotta figure out which outfit, gear and gun I'm gonna shoot! Such important decisions!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slasherdan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2005 at 10:47pm

Originally posted by Hyper Hyper wrote:

Oh...man so much to do before then....I've gotta figure out which outfit, gear and gun I'm gonna shoot! Such important decisions!

Is this gear and gun dig a shot at me???  I know I'm a tad over board bringing .... one plus one plus one plus one .... 5 or 6 guns each time, but what can one expect?!?!?!

Jochen and Hyper ... I hope you're up for the thunder run this time ...

I've shed about 15 pounds and cut my gear weight down to almost nothing ....  I think I'll be able to function after the run past the ridge ...

Jochen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jochen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2005 at 8:46am

Yes, I am gonna be there!

We are going to be lite one now, the medic dropped out.. so it will be Jef, Scot and myself... I like small squad tactics anyways..

I think we will plan to be by your work a little after 5 pm. Hopefully you will be able to leave at that time, or Jef, Scot and I can gear up and come in and get you! Then we can run to the hotel and drop off gear and get a bite to eat. After that, Night Ops are planned...

Jochen

Edited by Jochen
Team Identity Crisis

Jochen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jochen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2005 at 8:52am

Hey, Jochen, you gonna be there? So what's the plan? GOing straight to the hotel? Oh...man so much to do before then....I've gotta figure out which outfit, gear and gun I'm gonna shoot! Such important decisions!

Is this gear and gun dig a shot at me???  I know I'm a tad over board bringing .... one plus one plus one plus one .... 5 or 6 guns each time, but what can one expect?!?!?!

Jochen and Hyper ... I hope you're up for the thunder run this time ...

I've shed about 15 pounds and cut my gear weight down to almost nothing ....  I think I'll be able to function after the run past the ridge ...

I dont know about the "Thunder Run"... I am planning on carrying a massive amount of paint, so I may be a bit slow moving...

Here's the paint count:
1. 6 160 locklids = 960 rounds
2. A-5 hopper = 200 rounds
3. 2 leg pouches, ea. with 2 100 rnd pods = 400 rounds

GRAND TOTAL = 1,560 PAINTBALLS!

YEA BABY! I know it sounds crazy, but I'm not running out of paint on the field....

I may have to order 3 cases of paint this time to have enough for the weekend...

Jochen "The Paintman"

Edited by Jochen
Team Identity Crisis

Hyper View Drop Down
I feel fresh...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2005 at 1:12pm
Slasherdan - no dig at you...a little self depricating humor.....I have aquired new gear and have choose among favorites.

Jochen - I may have a buddy of mine coming down from the St. Paul area....we'll see.

Jesus that's a lot of paint. You should be called the "Paint Depot" in case we need some... I'll make sure to bring my cash, I know how expensive it can get out on the field!

Aren't you gonna look kinda silly walking off the field with all that paint after getting shot in the 1st 15 minutes???? J/K!!!!

Are you gonna have enough air to even shoot 1500+ rounds??? You would almost need a 92ci 4500psi wouldn't cut it! Do you have a scuba tank like the old men wheel around on carts at the hospital???
Jochen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jochen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2005 at 3:02pm

Slasherdan - no dig at you...a little self depricating humor.....I have aquired new gear and have choose among favorites.

Jochen - I may have a buddy of mine coming down from the St. Paul area....we'll see.

Jesus that's a lot of paint. You should be called the "Paint Depot" in case we need some... I'll make sure to bring my cash, I know how expensive it can get out on the field!

Aren't you gonna look kinda silly walking off the field with all that paint after getting shot in the 1st 15 minutes???? J/K!!!!

Are you gonna have enough air to even shoot 1500+ rounds??? You would almost need a 92ci 4500psi wouldn't cut it! Do you have a scuba tank like the old men wheel around on carts at the hospital???

I do have a 92ci 4500psi tank and my A-5 has the LP kit, so I can get alot of more shots than I can carry...

Jefangel is the one that gets shot out after the first 15 minutes, not me!

Jochen "The Paint depot"
Team Identity Crisis

procarbinefreak View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Budget Medical Procedures Available

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarbinefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2005 at 3:41pm
grr... my knee is feeling better... but now i need to save my cash for a new gun.  the tourny team at school here is getting mad at me cause the only tourny legal gun i have is a sl-68II and a pgp... and i'm playing back .  So... we'll see how the birthday situation goes and how much cash i can scrounge up... and if any of my buddies are going.  if i can get people to go... i might slap on my knee brace and go regardless of what the rents say. 

i really wanna go... but i also really don't want to show up alone... cause that just sucks. 

p.s.  anyone interested in another A-5 or rt pro mag??? 
Hyper View Drop Down
I feel fresh...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2005 at 4:02pm
Originally posted by procarbinefreak procarbinefreak wrote:

grr... my knee is feeling better... but now i need to save my cash for
a new gun.  the tourny team at school here is getting mad at me
cause the only tourny legal gun i have is a sl-68II and a pgp... and
i'm playing back .  So...
we'll see how the birthday situation goes and how much cash i can
scrounge up... and if any of my buddies are going.  if i can get
people to go... i might slap on my knee brace and go regardless of what
the rents say. 

i really wanna go... but i also really don't want to show up alone... cause that just sucks. 

p.s.  anyone interested in another A-5 or rt pro mag??? 

NO SELLING ON THE FORUM!!...J/K   I'm a retard ....ehhh??

You can meet up with us Pro/carb....we'll give you details if interested....we always offered!
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarbinefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2005 at 4:15pm
hmm... sounds tempting... i'll just have to wait and see if i can scrounge up the cash and a gun for the weekend. 

Jochen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jochen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2005 at 9:22pm

hmm... sounds tempting... i'll just have to wait and see if i can scrounge up the cash and a gun for the weekend. 

Yea, we always have an open invite for anybody to join us... And it's not like we don't stand out...

Jochen
Team Identity Crisis

Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarbinefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2005 at 9:25pm
hmm.. its actually quite tempting to just pre-order a half case... and play with my sl 68 II...

Mehs View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
An Hero

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mehs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2005 at 9:44pm

hmm.. its actually quite tempting to just pre-order a half case... and play with my sl 68 II...

After hearing that, I might go, and use my sl-68 II, but I'm too lazy to drive that far.
[IMG]http://i27.tinypic.com/1538fbc.jpg">
Squeeze Box
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarbinefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2005 at 9:50pm
you really should... its a fun time

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slasherdan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2005 at 12:09pm

SL-68's!?!?!?

Well I'm bringing my Phantom ...  Granted I'll have it powered by my new tank .... It's 3000 psi .... but I think it's smaller than 48Ci ...  Not to sure what the size is. 

It's a new tank that just went for sale and the guys at Bunkerboyz.com had some at the SPE this past Saturday ... which of course rocked. 

I'm also trying to get a good number of guys from thegunfighters.org to show up. 

I have 5 people that are confirmed.  And I have 2 that are unconfirmed.  Some guys from Gunfighters perked up when I talked to them this past weekend but I have no numbers on them yet.

Hyper, what is your new gun???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
  Share Topic