Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > News And Views > Upcoming Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Paintball Sam’s Big Game I SE WI!!!!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
slasherdan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slasherdan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2005 at 1:50pm

Ahhhh .... Yeah but then you have to worry about supply and demand.

You see ... Hyper likes to find a bush ... then he goes all Ninja and becomes the bush .... then the game ends and no one tells Hyper because there is just no way a bush could be Hyper ....

Then Hyper walks off the field after the game is done and there are no more hotdogs left.

The moral of the story???  It's better to be like the weiner and get eattin' than being the bush and getting F*&%ed!!! 

Edited by slasherdan
Hauptmann Kurt "SlasherDan" Benson
6th Fallschirmjager-Regiment, Pionere.Kompanie.1
Hyper View Drop Down
I feel fresh...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2005 at 12:51pm
I've got a nice gas portable Weber I could bring, but found it much simpler to buy Sam's dogs & brats for $1.00. It ready when you want, cheap, and you don't have to bring all the crap!

Hey, I could sell weiners for them...get 'em while they're hot!!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slasherdan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2005 at 9:49am
We'll see what we can do about a grill.  Can't speak for all of them but I'll try to sprinkle a little pixie dust and see what comes up.
Jochen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jochen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2005 at 4:50pm
Originally posted by procarbinefreak procarbinefreak wrote:

i'll be there for sure now... I just have to do some manual labor for
my parents and i get a case of paint... but now i have to destroy our
pool... its going to be fun/depressing/rewarding/sad all at the same
time.  i loved that pool

if no one else i know is going i think you guys might have to put up with me for the day... .

do you guys bring a grill or anything?  cause i have a weber w/
its legs cut off that i could bring... otherwise i'd be glad to bring
cooler w/ food etc. 

Procarb you can run with us, what ever you want to do..

We use to bring a grill with us from MN, but it just got to be alittle too much gear to bring... We do bring a cooler for drinks tho..

Jochen
Team Identity Crisis

Jochen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jochen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2005 at 4:48pm
Originally posted by slasherdan slasherdan wrote:

Illinois coming ... hmmmm ...

Nick, Mike, Kevin, Dan, Maurice, Craig, Dennis, James, and me ...

I think that makes 9 of us.  Steve can't make it but oh well ....

Nice showing Slasherdan...

Jochen
Team Identity Crisis

procarbinefreak View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Budget Medical Procedures Available

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarbinefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2005 at 4:22pm
i'll be there for sure now... I just have to do some manual labor for my parents and i get a case of paint... but now i have to destroy our pool... its going to be fun/depressing/rewarding/sad all at the same time.  i loved that pool

if no one else i know is going i think you guys might have to put up with me for the day... .

do you guys bring a grill or anything?  cause i have a weber w/ its legs cut off that i could bring... otherwise i'd be glad to bring cooler w/ food etc. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slasherdan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2005 at 3:51pm

Illinois coming ... hmmmm ...

Nick, Mike, Kevin, Dan, Maurice, Craig, Dennis, James, and me ...

I think that makes 9 of us.  Steve can't make it but oh well ....

Jochen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jochen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2005 at 12:50pm
Originally posted by Hyper Hyper wrote:

Ordered my name tags today.....now I can look like one of you cool guys.

It's about time!    

Jochen "The Paint Depot"
Team Identity Crisis

Hyper View Drop Down
I feel fresh...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2005 at 12:33pm
Ordered my name tags today.....now I can look like one of you cool guys.

Slasherdan...how many of our Illinois contingent are coming????

Here's a pig b/c I haven't seen one in a post b4.
Jochen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jochen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2005 at 6:34pm

"cover me... i need to turn my gun on!"

I'll cover ya, I will certainly have enough paint on me to cover you for 10 minutes atleast!    

Jochen "The Paint Depot"

Edited by Jochen
Team Identity Crisis

Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarbinefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2005 at 3:17pm
i have my trusty, cracked up, electrical taped up evo II... it has no problems keeping up with my fingers

Hyper View Drop Down
I feel fresh...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2005 at 11:07am
Sounds like fun! Got a hopper that can keep up?
Bugg View Drop Down
One screw up and all screen names go

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bugg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2005 at 11:05am

I've actually had that happen to me a few times on the field.. and believe me, when you think you have it on when you go to bunker someone... ya.. not good

Don't ask how I played the whole game with it off.. I just ran all the way up the field off the break LMAO
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarbinefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2005 at 9:56am
well... if lady luck will stick around for a few more days.... i should have a matrix ready to go within a week... woot woot... cool thing is... he's taking my A-5 for part of the trade!

now... i hope i have money left over for a case of paint... .  cause if i show up with this trix... i'll definitely need a whole case.  Now i just gotta work on keeping my finger off the trigger so i don't shoot my team in the back on accident.  maybe i'll just keep the gun turned off until i need to shoot.   

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slasherdan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2005 at 8:06am

Ha Ha ....

I put the thing down and went through the list of problems.  They are basically started with the ram.  The problem with the ram sticking caused me to try adjusting the amount of air flow to the ram.  This is turn started a leak because I was turning the ram all the way up and still had a sticking ram.

I added a heathy supply of oil to the ram arm and turned the air down to a normal level.

The gun worked great after that. 

So I guess the old tail is still right ...  adding a little oil helps everything slip together.

Jochen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jochen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2005 at 12:20pm
Originally posted by Hyper Hyper wrote:

What was wrong with the Hurricane? I know you had problems off the bat...what was the solution???

The solution for the Hurricane = PARTS for a Tippmann MOD!

SNL modified quote(think scottish) - "If it's not made by Tippmann, it's CRRAAAP!"

Jochen

Edited by Jochen
Team Identity Crisis

Hyper View Drop Down
I feel fresh...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2005 at 10:45am
What was wrong with the Hurricane? I know you had problems off the bat...what was the solution???

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slasherdan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2005 at 9:36am

Ahhh ... Sweet job on the Pro-Carb.

I KNEW you used the armotech shroud on it!!!  Granted you already know my view that Armotech is only good for parts these days!!

Yeah the 3.5 ounce tanks are awesome.  I have two but the fill station guys last weekend blew the cup seal on one and the pin valve on the other needs to be replaced.  But I have a 3.5 ounce version in HPA now too.  :-)

I'm bringing my Phantom with my Squall as backup.  Nothing like using only 12 grams and 10 round tubes all day.  If I want to shoot some paint off I bring my Hurricane and use that as well seeing how I finally have the thing figured out. 

Hyper View Drop Down
I feel fresh...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2005 at 12:22pm
Originally posted by slasherdan slasherdan wrote:

Hyper, what is your new gun???

I think you may have seen this before on the forum, but here you go!
Winter Project

I played with the 3.5oz Co2's the other week, and they were a blast to use! I actually got quite a few shots out of a tank.

It makes for a really nice package. NO cord attached! I can still run remote for the big games and so I can run compressed air when it is cold.
Jochen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jochen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2005 at 7:42am

I have 3 confirmed including myself. (Jef, Scot, & I)

jochen

Edited by Jochen
Team Identity Crisis

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>
  Share Topic