Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > News And Views > Upcoming Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Paintball Sam’s Big Game I SE WI!!!!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Budget Medical Procedures Available

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarbinefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2005 at 3:10pm
well... i have my trix ready to go... you guys need cover fire... just give me a shout 

prolly will bust out the sl-68II for at least a game or 2

games in nic should be fun with a pump
Hyper View Drop Down
I feel fresh...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2005 at 3:26pm
Originally posted by procarbinefreak procarbinefreak wrote:

prolly will bust out the sl-68II for at least a game or 2

games in nic should be fun with a pump

....or suicidal...    

J/K...that's pretty cool to bust out the pump. I got taken out by this kid with a PGP rifle once. Gave him props for that. I may bust out my new Zues G2+ and see how that goes. I have this thing about carrying a decent weapon into combat though....
Hyper View Drop Down
I feel fresh...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2005 at 3:32pm
Originally posted by Jochen Jochen wrote:

Sounds like your good to go.. minus the paint order... I will have my A-5 ready to go. It is looking good at this point... The M4 Colt look is coming together very well. I will post some pictures after this weekend.

Jochen

Paint ordered. My highschool/MN buddy is going to meet us Sat. morning at the gas station.
Can't wait to see the finished product!

Jefangel been working on any new gadgets???
Jochen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jochen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2005 at 7:44am
Originally posted by Hyper Hyper wrote:

Originally posted by Jochen Jochen wrote:

Sounds like your good to go.. minus the paint order... I will have my A-5 ready to go. It is looking good at this point... The M4 Colt look is coming together very well. I will post some pictures after this weekend.

Jochen

Paint ordered. My highschool/MN buddy is going to meet us Sat. morning at the gas station.
Can't wait to see the finished product!

Jefangel been working on any new gadgets???

Ready to go... looking forward to a weekend of paintball.

Jochen
Team Identity Crisis

slasherdan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slasherdan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2005 at 2:25pm

Originally posted by Hyper Hyper wrote:

J/K...that's pretty cool to bust out the pump. I got taken out by this kid with a PGP rifle once. Gave him props for that. I may bust out my new Zues G2+ and see how that goes. I have this thing about carrying a decent weapon into combat though....

Oh Hyper .... that wasn't a PGP Rifle ... it was a KP Rifle ....  :-)

Hauptmann Kurt "SlasherDan" Benson
6th Fallschirmjager-Regiment, Pionere.Kompanie.1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slasherdan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2005 at 2:27pm

BTW Hyper .... What are you doing with the Armotech???

Sounds like it's pitched.  :-)

Jochen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jochen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2005 at 8:50pm
One more day of work! I am so ready to be on some vacation days... especially to get some paintball in at Sams this weekend..

Jochen
Team Identity Crisis

Jochen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jochen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2005 at 8:35am
Weather looks to be good for the weekend now.. A little on the chilly side but all...

Fri
Apr 29   Mostly Cloudy
54°/38° 20% precip
54 °F

Sat
Apr 30   AM Clouds / PM Sun
55°/36° 10% precip
55 °F

Sun
May 1   Partly Cloudy
58°/37° 20% precip
58 °F

Jochen

Edited by Jochen
Team Identity Crisis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slasherdan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2005 at 9:16am
The weather will most likely be a tad warmer I think.  Either way it's almost Ideal for CO2 ....
Jochen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jochen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2005 at 9:24am
Originally posted by slasherdan slasherdan wrote:

The weather will most likely be a tad warmer I think.  Either way it's almost Ideal for CO2 ....

Ideal? I have a feeling that the AM might be a bit chilly as usually... either way, my Compressed air will due just fine..

Jochen

Edited by Jochen
Team Identity Crisis

Hyper View Drop Down
I feel fresh...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2005 at 9:48am

BTW Hyper .... What are you doing with the Armotech???

Sounds like it's pitched.  :-)

Nahhh...it's a good gun, never had any problems with it. It works great and shoots good too. Just wanted to keep 2 of my guns basically the same for spare parts and repair ease. Keeping three guns around just didn't make sense.

That, and that thing got hella heavy after a long day of balling. But now, that I have the Ariakon RIS on it...it is considerably lighter.

It's going on EBAY soon...if Sam's nets no buyers. Just been lazy.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slasherdan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2005 at 11:26am
Send me a PM with your Cell's so I can make sure I have the correct ones and don't call Jochen's woman again!! 
Jochen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jochen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2005 at 1:20pm

Send me a PM with your Cell's so I can make sure I have the correct ones and don't call Jochen's woman again!! 

I just sent you a pm with my correct cell.

Jochen
Team Identity Crisis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slasherdan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2005 at 2:50pm
Got them all ... Thanks!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slasherdan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2005 at 6:13am

Hey guys ....  How did Sunday go???

Either way Saturday was a blast ....  Granted I got shot out early in the last game ...  But the Phantom was great, and the Hurricane performed perfectly.

Next time I'll switch as usual.

procarbinefreak View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarbinefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2005 at 6:36am
Well... saturday was fun for me... Thank you guys for letting me play with you guys for a couple games! 

Too bad my knee gave out before the last game in nic.  but it gave me a reason to pick up the camera so i should have pics up soon... depending on how lazy i am. 
Jochen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jochen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2005 at 3:41pm

Hey guys ....  How did Sunday go???

Either way Saturday was a blast ....  Granted I got shot out early in the last game ...  But the Phantom was great, and the Hurricane performed perfectly.

Next time I'll switch as usual.

Sunday was good, but I think all of the blue team from Saturday that was running switched over to white on Sunday, cuz the white team ran away in the first game on Sunday.... We said something about not running before the second game and that cleared up things...

All in all, it was a great weekend... and we didn't even get tk'd by our own team this time....

Jochen
Team Identity Crisis

Hyper View Drop Down
I feel fresh...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2005 at 4:30pm
Personally, I felt Sunday was a bit more fun than Sat.....not sure if my hangover had anything to do with it.

Don't get me wrong, I like rolling over the opposition like anyone, but as far as personal gunbattles went...for me, Sunday was a BLAST! There is just something about sneaking up on the other team from behind - who just hit our team from behind....give a taste of their own medicine!

On one particular game, we were playing White fort to short Red.....Jochen, myself, and Brad caught blue flanking far around through the speedball field to hit our base's rear.....Brad & I eventually caught up and recaptured/cleared our Fort and Jochen secured it as we moved on to shoot those B*st@rds in the back....revenge can be so sweet...anyway...the horn blew and Jochen held our base....the ref there was clueless...but the game was over.

Da' Crew

procarbinefreak View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarbinefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2005 at 5:09pm
best picture of me:
http://www.knightsofsuperior.com/paintball/displayimage.php? album=22&pos=114

You can't really see it all that well.  but here it is small... this is the last game in nic on saturday, after my knee dislocated, so i was just taking pictures.  i didn't even get shot once!  i'm in the white shirt covering my... well... yeah...

I was surprised too... my knee didn't get sore until i got home.  So this  summer, surgery here i come!

Hyper View Drop Down
I feel fresh...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2005 at 5:53pm
No, procarbinefreak...this is a MUCH better pic of you and your Trix...

Trix Freak

Edited by Hyper
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
  Share Topic