Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > News And Views > Upcoming Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

skirmish d-day

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
startskankin23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote startskankin23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: skirmish d-day
    Posted: 12 October 2005 at 10:42am
yeah this year was fun, only americans were mostly made up of 7 yearolds...that a pretty ferocious army right? A lot of people just hid behind bunkers on the beach while the germans were contsantly chargeing. I made my own fun, saving private trevor, going in the game as a German (american spy), schooling tyrell, and just being with your friends.
mod98commando View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mod98commando Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2005 at 1:38am
Lmao, there's always at least one fire at d-day, I've learned that in the past few years. That little downpour while we were playing sucked so bad cause I got water inside my mask and it got on my lens which completely crapped on my visibility. I pretty much had to play with the paintball version of beer goggles on and, needless to say, that was not easy at all. On top of that, I was the pointman/navigator of my group which dwindled down to the 2 kids I came with eventually. We intercepted a german squad on a mission but were severely outgunned and a wandering group of germans ended up right on our escape route so we got destroyed, lol. We were gonna let the group pass but one guy saw us and told the others. If the other kids that were with us listened to me and followed us through the woods then we could've done some serious damage and possibly made you guys fail that mission. 
oreomann33: Everybody invades Poland

Rofl_Mao: And everyone eats turkey

Me: But only if they're hungary

Mack: Yeah but hungary people go russian through their food and end up with greece on everyth
A-5 Command View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 Command Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2005 at 5:24pm

Yo I was with them!!! You guys beat the crap out of us when u first stormed the hood then we met up with some germans who survived the beach assault, and attacked the hood surrounded on 3 sides, then we gained reinforcements at an insertion and scattered the allies behind un in the woods, that was so great when it started to downpour while we were being hunted down in the damned jungle, oh so great.

And they were showing a video of the beach assault saturday night, hahaha remember when that fire broke out and everyone either thought it was a prop or just ignored it, lol that happened twice on the beach.

A-5
Flatline
E-Grip
Tapco T-6 stock
JCS Duel Trigger
JCS Universal BiPod
Core Remote
88ci/4500psi Crossfire
R-5 Hopper
Apex Barrel
Hot Shot red dot
Lapco offset
Spec Ops A5-A2 grip
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mod98commando Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2005 at 8:38pm
Lol, that's crazy. Did you happen to catch Saving Private Trevor on tape? That would definitely be an interesting addition to the DVD . I was walking off the field when that whole beach madness was going on. I went on the Allied mission to take the hood and when our force fizzled out, the group I was with ended up stranded and surrounded by Germans. Oddly enough, I was out of ammo anyway so I headed out. When I saw that monstrous battle going on I was like "Oh crap, I have to join that." I saw nearly all of both teams goin at it across the beach and a ran back to the car to get ammo because I knew our base was gonna be german soon if they didn't get every available player.

When I got there, we were kind of stuck at the middle of the beach and I made it up to the front lines (under ungodly amounts of fire) and then eventually ran out of ammo again. I tried to create a diversion as I ran out so people could shoot the germans as they tried to hit me but that didn't do much. When I got back, the germans pretty much had the beach and were almost on our insertion point. All that was left was the woods and that was slowly falling too. I jumped back in as quick as I could and got right back up front and in the action but nobody would stay up there with me. Either I'm crazy or everybody else has a severe lack of balls because my teammates were running away when I was thinking of moving up a little. I think with some more daring players we could have held our ground much better and maybe even turned the battle around. There wasn't really much strategy behind the attack, it was just a massive wave of people thrown at us so all we had to do was dig in and mow people down which is what I did until I ran out of ammo. I would have loved to stay in until the whistle blew but I was out of ammo and the germans were only about 20 feet away at that point so I was doomed anyway. The 5 minutes or so that I watched was incredible though, that was an awesome battle.

I'm anxious to see the DVD though. I think I heard that it was about 1.5 hours long so that should be interesting. I'd like to see what the beach invasion looked like from their point of view too. I wonder what they filled all that extra time with since the invasion only lasted 20 somethin minutes.

Mack: Yeah but hungary people go russian through their food and end up with greece on everyth
startskankin23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote startskankin23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2005 at 10:45pm

were their any germans defending the pentagon or in the woods when they came across about 7 unarmed allies?

well i was one of them and let me tell you that was the most fun of the whole Dday and it was so funny to watch the german reaction. It all started when our friend who made his first trip to skirmish that day didnt come back to the tent for some 2 hours. we set off on a mission called Saving private Trevor. this mission consisted of us running through the woods with no guns looking for trevor who turned out to be at our other friends camp site some where else. Either way, i had both an american and german ID tag so i was able to lead my group of unarmed americans right into german base defence. we told them we were allied and they had no idea what we were doing.......who would run around the woods with no guns when 3 thosand others with guns hunting people down? We walked up to the pentagon and got fired at and just ran around laughing. We met up with a German inseretion and conviced them we were germans and led an assination on tyrell and his forces. The assination attempt was a success and it was all done with allied forces without guns. Id have to say that saving private trevor mission was the most fun because everybody was so confused at what we were doing and it was so much fun just running around showing the german ID to the germans and then Allied ID to the allies when we came across them. No one knew who we were or what the hell we were doing. Id love to hear a germans response to us if they encountered us so post back if you are one.

A-5 Command View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 Command Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2005 at 12:40am

hahahaha man were u with those dudes who linked up with the 101st and attacked the hood at that massive battle, i was defending it lol

we were chased through the woods with about 50 guys and we charged the city right after u took it, haha we are sneaky bastards.

And then we owned all the alies and captured the beach sunday, i led the final charge that failed during the last 2 minutes of the game i got shot about 92 times....

oh and i got shot with a FLAME THROWER... i mean wtf? i lobed a grenade at him and then got shot up, their was a battel as large as the one on the beach going on in the woods with a similar line. I was on the front of the middle flank supportine the german movements both to the left and right of us, it was fricken crazy. I loved every time the allies brought a tank out we destroyed it the minute it got their. Germans owned that beach, twice! 

Edited by A-5 Command
A-5
Flatline
E-Grip
Tapco T-6 stock
JCS Duel Trigger
JCS Universal BiPod
Core Remote
88ci/4500psi Crossfire
R-5 Hopper
Apex Barrel
Hot Shot red dot
Lapco offset
Spec Ops A5-A2 grip
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mod98commando Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2005 at 1:42am
Originally posted by PaintballkidEPS PaintballkidEPS wrote:

i have one thing that all the Allied players can be proud of TWENTY-EIGHT MINUTES we set a new record and had like 700 less players so ha we set a new record of TWENTY-EIGHT MINUTES!!!!! taking the beach so what now!

Yep, and that's quite an achievement. I think the reason we lost was because we weren't as organized as the germans. They always seemed to be in large groups and aware of their mission while our team was more scattered and kind of drifting around the field in small or medium sized groups. For that reason, they killed us in quite a few battles but we did have our moments where we had them running. The final battle was beyond epic though. I was on the allied front lines for that and all I have to say is HOLY CRAP. The only battle bigger than that was the beach itself and I don't think even that was as intense. I was up front doin some damage but I ran out of ammo so I went to the rest area (little cube of netting in the middle of the field) so I could watch the battle until the game ended and it was amazing. I couldn't believe they were able to advance so far since they were all bunched up and out in the open. All our side had to do was fire blindly into the crowd and they'd hit a dozen people easily yet they ran like a bunch of little girls. I was among the few who stayed until we were taken out by the germans or a lack of ammo and if everybody played like that, we wouldn't have had a problem holding the line. It was still a great firefight though, I wish I had a camera for that. Hopefully I'll be able to return next year to do it all again .

CLos98C View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLos98C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2005 at 10:56am

yea really....i dont think that can be beat. it was intense

28 mins germans!

PaintballkidEPS View Drop Down

Strike 2 - F-Bomb in Avatar (08/21)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaintballkidEPS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2005 at 9:03am
i have one thing that all the Allied players can be proud of TWENTY-EIGHT MINUTES we set a new record and had like 700 less players so ha we set a new record of TWENTY-EIGHT MINUTES!!!!! taking the beach so what now!
CLos98C View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLos98C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2005 at 11:50pm
i got back not too long ago. it was sick!.....germans ended up taking the win (i was an ally) its all ok though the game was great...
Bamaman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bamaman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2005 at 11:06pm
I wonder if they are haveing a sweet time at D-day.  I wish i could have gone, but it was to far a drive for just me.
I eat paintballs!!
CLos98C View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLos98C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2005 at 1:03pm

hellz yea im goin!!!

how can you not go to the biggest paintball game of the year wit 3000+ other ppl

its gonna be SICK!!!

ZombieAtak View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZombieAtak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2005 at 11:22am
i am also definitely going, the beach is freaking awsome. last year it took a couple of hours to take. i was in the higgins boat, first row, first wave, there were about thirty people in the boat, i got to a bunker and there were less than a dozen of us left, it was so intense. so if you see a guy with a little tag on his visor that says ZombieAtak, say hi, it will be just me and my little brother in our group so it would be cool to hook up with some people who want to run missions.
lester98c View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
i wish my title was "different"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lester98c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2005 at 11:10pm
its only a week away and just liek stalingrad that i started a thread for i cant go.ohh well im goign to a tryout/practice type of thing at stonemak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaintballkidEPS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2005 at 8:48am
6 days left, should be awesome, yea just if u see a 13yr old in Urban BDU's with my A5 (cant miss it) just dont be afraid to say hi and BTW Americans are winning and i heard the best part is taking the beach so lets have some fun guys
dynastyxxx24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dynastyxxx24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2005 at 1:04am

Heyy I will be up there with four other friends. While in the parking lot, look for two flags hanging one black special forces flag and a flag that says "Kill em all, let God sort em out." If you see my friends and I don't be afraid to say watsup. Were all 14, we have around 4 a-5's, a 98c, and 2 ions. See you there.

P.S. Americans are winning it

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaintballkidEPS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2005 at 10:05pm

senseijim, i have about 15 of em im prolly givin about 5 away and sellin the other 5 and keepin the last 5, dont worry i kno wut im doin, plus i have full russian uniforms but i aint givin those away, look 4 me u cant miss me just look for this gun

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y236/jcrr22/DSCN2099.jpg

on a 13 year old in either Urban Assult BDU's, u wont be able to miss me, and if u dont see that ill have on either Urban BDU pants with a black shirt on that says "My IQ test came back negative" or "I Spend all my money on Booze and Hoes the rest i just throw away" u wont miss me, just say hi, ill also have on a SWAT Tactical Vest

Edited by PaintballkidEPS
senseijim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote senseijim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2005 at 12:21am
If one of those jackets is tan, and has buttons down the front, with two pockets for your hands, then it is worth about 200 dollars.  Don't let it go.
www.geocities.com/dog470soldier/page2.html?1101305476 570
www.geocities.com/southhillspb/index.html?11012655631 40
senseijim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote senseijim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2005 at 12:18am
Here is the D-day Skirmish map.

http://www.geocities.com/dog470soldier/tpage.html?11042521 31140
www.geocities.com/dog470soldier/page2.html?1101305476 570
www.geocities.com/southhillspb/index.html?11012655631 40
HellTMO View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HellTMO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2005 at 8:48am
Grandpa must be thrilled about your generous gestur

The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.
paintballwarzone.com
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic