Forum Home Forum Home > News And Views > Upcoming Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

skirmish d-day

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
i wish my title was "different"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lester98c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: skirmish d-day
    Posted: 15 March 2005 at 7:40pm

so who's going to skirmish's d-day this year on jully 9th and 10th its a 24 hour game with around 2,000 people expected to come.if i grt more info ill post it or go to http://www.skirmish.com.

so whos going to be 1 of these 2,000?

Robert_Hawker View Drop Down
Strike 1, S-bomb 10-7

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robert_Hawker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2005 at 10:52pm

Im gunna try to make it and if i do ill have 4 freinds allong for the ride.

hope to see yall there

Tipp A-5
Opsgear Saw Shroud
Opsgear G36 Folding Stock
16" j&j
triggerhappy1 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote triggerhappy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2005 at 3:17pm
Im interested, but I do not at all want to play at night. Paintball at night is worthless unless you have night vision. But Ill probaly end up going since they did Stalingrad so well, Ill just not play at all at night, or play a few hours then. What fields do they use at night? Anything lighted? I know the Tippmann Castle is, but still not enough for useable vision. I may make it.
startskankin23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote startskankin23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2005 at 10:19pm
went last year absolutly amazing...2,711 people last year expected to be at least 3,000 this year...went to stallengrad at skirmish also amazing....so to summerize it up skirmish is the best place on the EAST coast to paintball....GO ALLIES
lester98c View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lester98c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2005 at 8:12pm
im not sure of the fields sorry.maybe send them an e-mail
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote triggerhappy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2005 at 8:16pm
Its a lot easier to call. I e-mailed them about Stalingrad in Sept '04, still havnt gotten a reply. I think Ill go to the Risk game instead. Cheaper and less crowded.
lester98c View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lester98c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2005 at 9:33pm

then your e-mails messed up. i sent them an e-mail on sunday and had a reply on monday

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote triggerhappy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2005 at 9:38pm
Probaly. Its just easier to call. But like I said, I probaly wont go to D-Day.
tcliff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tcliff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2005 at 2:59pm

I went last year and it was amazing,    and there is no harm in skipping the night fighting,   especially if you dont have night vision like the most of us.   I cant wait to go again

see you all there

Vansman614 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vansman614 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2005 at 7:35pm

Last year was my best paintballin experience ever at D-Day....don't worry about the night fighting, they close most fields and stop all fighting at around 2 and start back up around 7 or 8 in the morning.  The night fighting was probably my favorite part of the whole thing, fireworks, mass confusion, balls coming from everywhere...whats better than that?

lester98c View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lester98c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2005 at 9:19pm
probably nothing^.do you guys go to the campground,go home or just sleep up against a tree at skirmish?
Vansman614 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vansman614 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2005 at 10:38pm

I would advise you to pitch a tent and then you can chill there, some food is a good idea too, basically you will need to sleep, refill and just chill out so claim your land and pitch a tent...

SchoolU101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SchoolU101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2005 at 11:21pm
I'm gonna be reffing. I better not catch any of you wiping, or so help me God...we'll, you get the idea.
ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US
select View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote select Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2005 at 11:47am
School are you really a ref, or you just sarcasim?
mdp1212 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdp1212 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2005 at 7:25pm

with 2700 people last year how bad was it to park? what were the lines like for air, paint and food? also how does d-day run?

MDP
A-5
e-grip
Proto switch EL Mask
hyperflow 400 47/3000
hunter61533 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hunter61533 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2005 at 9:31pm
sounds like fun, i wish i could go, maybe if i get a few friends to go, and we can just go have a road trip (i am watching that movie right now) lol
Cheeseman889 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cheeseman889 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2005 at 3:57pm
Yea i went last year too and had a great time, the night fighting was a little too crazy for me though
mdp1212 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdp1212 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2005 at 6:17pm
Thanks for the help or should I say the lack of help
MDP
A-5
e-grip
Proto switch EL Mask
hyperflow 400 47/3000
Pyro-TFA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pyro-TFA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2005 at 8:32pm

I'll be there already requested off work
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2005 at 9:01am
i'd try and make the trip, but 72 bucks for a case of paint? and no byop? sounds pretty expensive over 24 hours
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic