Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Marker Gallery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Custom Pro E(New Pics)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Guested. Middle Finger post.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2005 at 10:41am
Originally posted by Hybrid_v9 Hybrid_v9 wrote:

(damn my no jobness DAMN IT!)

bdragon81 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bdragon81 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2005 at 10:41am

Thats a pretty nice gun, and your pics came out way better this time with the different background.  I may have to buy one of those now...will depend on if the parts are cross compatible with what I have now.

RoboCop View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Aw man, my butt is rusted...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoboCop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2005 at 10:49am
Originally posted by bdragon81 bdragon81 wrote:

Thats a pretty nice gun, and your pics came out way better this time with the different background.  I may have to buy one of those now...will depend on if the parts are cross compatible with what I have now.

County says that most if not all are compatible.
Zippoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zippoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2005 at 10:53am
I got an e-mail from tippmann they said that all 98c parts are compatible with the Pros.

Stock Custom Pro E
Halo TSA LCD Backman
11" Stock Werks Barrel
bdragon81 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bdragon81 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2005 at 10:57am
Kickass, I know what I am buying next...I take it they are better than the 98 Custom?
DAVIDis1337 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DAVIDis1337 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2005 at 1:16pm
how is that hopper not tourny legal???

INV8ER View Drop Down
2 strikes for language. 4/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote INV8ER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2005 at 1:33pm

hey zippoman,

have you tried to put a rocket cock on it yet ?

I get my Pro E on tuesday !!!

Edited by INV8ER
paintbusta View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Language

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintbusta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2005 at 3:30pm
that is pretty awsome i would buy one if i hadnt just bought a gun
Zippoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zippoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2005 at 6:30pm
INV8ER
 I haven't but I do know it will fit If I hadn't deleted the email from the Tippmann Pro Shop I would post it but they said that all the parts for the custom 98s will fit.My next upgrade is a expansion chamber and a rear cocking knob.Would like lots more but money is an object. 

Stock Custom Pro E
Halo TSA LCD Backman
11" Stock Werks Barrel
Pulp_Fiction View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pulp_Fiction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2005 at 6:37pm
I'd like to see some internal pics, there were some on here before but
they weren't that great.
98c
Flatline
GTA Expansion chamber
R/T
Revvy (Used to be a Qloader)
D.O.P. Rocket Cock II
no triggerguard
Hopper Wiggle Mod
Clicky Pen Spring Mod

#7064 for the pball in the x-games petition
INV8ER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote INV8ER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2005 at 6:40pm

Originally posted by Zippoman Zippoman wrote:

INV8ER
 I haven't but I do know it will fit If I hadn't deleted the email from the Tippmann Pro Shop I would post it but they said that all the parts for the custom 98s will fit.My next upgrade is a expansion chamber and a rear cocking knob.Would like lots more but money is an object. 

Ok because I was doing some scaled photos and it looks like the rocket cock 2 will over lap the end of the "Custom Pro" jewel.

Does that stick out very far ?  Also, where can I get a rear cocking system ?

Zippoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zippoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2005 at 7:04pm
Pulp_Fiction
 I will take sometonight and add internal picks to my photos.INV8ER
Tippmann has the Full Boar Rear Cocking System or you could look else where I'm sure other sites or Paintball Stores have them.

Stock Custom Pro E
Halo TSA LCD Backman
11" Stock Werks Barrel
INV8ER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote INV8ER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2005 at 7:10pm

Ohh ok,

Here are some internal pictures, the custom pro's have factory polished internals.

http://www.pbreview.com/products/reviews/?year=&sort=&am p;am p;prod=3595&expdesc=1&page=&n=1

Ohh I see those now, I'll stick with the rocket cock 2 ...

Edited by INV8ER
Bango View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Rugged Individualist

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bango Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2005 at 7:22pm
That link doesn't work for me. Does it come stock with a vertical adaptor or do you have to buy it seperate again?
Zippoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zippoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2005 at 8:33pm

Originally posted by Pulp_Fiction Pulp_Fiction wrote:

I'd like to see some internal pics, there were some on here before but
they weren't that great.

Ok I have added new pics and most are internal and one of the other guns.

Stock Custom Pro E
Halo TSA LCD Backman
11" Stock Werks Barrel
Zippoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zippoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2005 at 8:35pm

Originally posted by Bango Bango wrote:

That link doesn't work for me. Does it come stock with a vertical adaptor or do you have to buy it seperate again?

No it doesn't you have to buy the adaptor!!!

Stock Custom Pro E
Halo TSA LCD Backman
11" Stock Werks Barrel
INV8ER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote INV8ER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2005 at 8:49pm
Thankk you so much, those are great pics, when I get mine in 2 days, I am going to take some video, mine will be black so we will have pictures of both ...
hockeypntbllr View Drop Down
Strike 1 (cussin) (C14)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hockeypntbllr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2005 at 8:59pm
does it have an adjustable trigger pull, and can u take that sear tripper thing out? if so do it and take pics so we can see what they ground out or w/e to make it fit
startskankin23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote startskankin23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2005 at 6:10am

i hate to break it to you my friend but you arnt gonna get 25 bps....i had a 98 custom with an R/T dropforward and halo TSA like you, however, the R/T would fire so fast the bolt would chop paint and the bolt wouldnt be able to cock back fast enough. It basically turned into liek 6 round burst because i had to keep recocking. Unless you buy a new bolt i think your gonna run into the same problem. TSAs only feed about 14 bps....not 25

cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdacda13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2005 at 1:13pm

Okay, Tippmanns can not shoot faster then 15 BPS. Its mechanically impossible, due to the way the ram cycle is set-up. You CAN NOT shoot over 15 BPS, unless you modify the ram cycle, and make it shorter.

nice gun though, start milling it. 7/10

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic