Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Marker Gallery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Custom Pro E(New Pics)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Fear the THUMB!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultmate98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2005 at 3:10pm
id love to get my hands on those electronics
Zippoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zippoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2005 at 6:04pm
Originally posted by cdacda13 cdacda13 wrote:

Okay, Tippmanns can not shoot faster then 15 BPS. Its mechanically impossible, due to the way the ram cycle is set-up. You CAN NOT shoot over 15 BPS, unless you modify the ram cycle, and make it shorter.

nice gun though, start milling it. 7/10

Ok Ok ialready said I was guessing its really fast.What you shotting bud???????????????????????????????? 

Stock Custom Pro E
Halo TSA LCD Backman
11" Stock Werks Barrel
cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdacda13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2005 at 6:19pm

Right now, tricked automag which is up for sale.

By next week, my angel with be at my door, waiting to lit up my field

Bomber Brigade View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bomber Brigade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2005 at 6:50pm
for 222  you might as well buy an ion. It would be so much better. its 70 more dollars and you get a gun thats faster lighter smaller more accurate.
hashi2008 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1 - Racial Slur

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hashi2008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2005 at 7:26pm
  I noticed the polished internals.  I wonder If I could just buy the reciever halves and then buy the E-grip for it and use all of the internals from my 98 Custom.  They look the same to me.  Even the trig setup.  It would probably be like $50 for the recievers and over $100 for the egrip thouugh.
Founder of the "Forumers Against the Ugly Woman Sigs" also known as FAUWS.
Zippoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zippoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2005 at 7:36pm
The Ion is my next Gun.Can't afford Dye or Angel.I have never evn played speedball so I really don't need one.But it would be nice.

Stock Custom Pro E
Halo TSA LCD Backman
11" Stock Werks Barrel
cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdacda13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2005 at 8:01pm

Originally posted by hashi2008 hashi2008 wrote:

I noticed the polished internals.  I wonder If I could just buy the reciever halves and then buy the E-grip for it and use all of the internals from my 98 Custom.  They look the same to me.  Even the trig setup.  It would probably be like $50 for the recievers and over $100 for the egrip thouugh.

Yes, i believe you could just swap the internals into the new recivers and but the e-grip.

B_Wet A-5 View Drop Down
im luvin my pecs

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B_Wet A-5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2005 at 9:08pm
that gun is so sweet, i wish they have an upgrade like that for a 98c(not ebolt)
I need smallers sigs.
AVIATOR GANG
Zippoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zippoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2005 at 12:39pm

Thank You!!!How much for the automag?

Stock Custom Pro E
Halo TSA LCD Backman
11" Stock Werks Barrel
cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdacda13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2005 at 2:25pm

no selling on the forums.

and its on ebay.

Benjichang View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
I pwned Leroy Jenkins!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benjichang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2005 at 2:45pm

Cool. I hate those custom pro's though.

irc.esper.net
#paintball
Zippoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zippoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2005 at 7:26pm
They are the stuff lol

Stock Custom Pro E
Halo TSA LCD Backman
11" Stock Werks Barrel
INV8ER View Drop Down
2 strikes for language. 4/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote INV8ER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2005 at 7:32pm
Originally posted by Benjichang Benjichang wrote:

Cool. I hate those custom pro's though.

why ? 

hunter61533 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hunter61533 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2005 at 7:36pm

I like the gun its pretty sweet looking,  good choice on upgrades, and color choice but horrbile bed cover

INV8ER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote INV8ER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2005 at 7:51pm
Originally posted by hunter61533 hunter61533 wrote:

I like the gun its pretty sweet looking,  good choice on upgrades, and color choice but horrbile bed cover

OMG !  What upgrades ?  The barrel and the hopper ?

Edited by INV8ER
RoboCop View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Aw man, my butt is rusted...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoboCop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2005 at 8:59pm

My Custom Pro is coming in either this week or next week. It was shipped to UPS today and they should be bringing it to me very soon. I just can't wait for the gun to get here. From the looks of the pictures, It looks like Tippmann did a good job on having the internals polished. I haven't seen the internals of one in black so I will just have to wait and see if the same results come out. It should though.

Oh and for those who want to just buy the receiver halves and the e-grip, you can't forget about the sear!

County View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Most Favored Nation Status

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote County Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2005 at 4:47am
I think the Custom Pro is a step in the right direction.

I wouldn't expect you to trade in your current Model 98 Custom for it, but if you're new to the sport looking for a marker, I would take the Custom Pro over a 98 Custom. Same way I would pick a 98 Custom over an original Model 98.

All the people complaining that Tippmann only modified the existing marker don't understand. It wasn't meant to inspire people to upgrade from their existing marker to the new one. It's meant for the thousands of people who are just getting into the sport every day. The people who don't already have a marker and are looking for their first one, or for people who are upgrading from their unreliable spyder clones to something that won't keep breaking down on them.

Custom Pro Rocks! The most reliable marker on the planet just got a little better. Who can complain about that?
INV8ER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote INV8ER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2005 at 4:55am

Originally posted by County County wrote:

I think the Custom Pro is a step in the right direction.

I wouldn't expect you to trade in your current Model 98 Custom for it, but if you're new to the sport looking for a marker, I would take the Custom Pro over a 98 Custom. Same way I would pick a 98 Custom over an original Model 98.

All the people complaining that Tippmann only modified the existing marker don't understand. It wasn't meant to inspire people to upgrade from their existing marker to the new one. It's meant for the thousands of people who are just getting into the sport every day. The people who don't already have a marker and are looking for their first one, or for people who are upgrading from their unreliable spyder clones to something that won't keep breaking down on them.

Custom Pro Rocks! The most reliable marker on the planet just got a little better. Who can complain about that?

Mikes the man, thanks for my custom Pro E. Im still fighing with UPS for it, I think they lost my package after the first delivery attempt (tuesday)....

Edited by INV8ER
RoboCop View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Aw man, my butt is rusted...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoboCop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2005 at 6:03pm

mine comes in Monday, if on time.

Sorry County, I was going to buy from you but I decided to buy from Actionvillage.com

hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2005 at 6:10pm
Originally posted by RoboCop RoboCop wrote:

Sorry County, I was going to buy from you but I decided to buy from Actionvillage.com

Heresy!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic