Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Marker Gallery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I’m Back! New pics2 (proof of concept)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
Author
strike 3, language.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote x-mo-x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2005 at 2:45pm
Cool gun men but it looks more like the Landwarior system but still its pretty cool.

Edited by x-mo-x
Eyes up this one's for you!!! Brought to you by the Canadian Guy!!!
Hades View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2005 at 3:32pm
Any idea when the release date is?

I am interested in buying. Good Luck and good to see you both on again.
shmavistime View Drop Down
Strike 2 - Filter dodge

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shmavistime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2005 at 3:35pm
The stock looks way to blockish. Needs more curves, more realism, and better grips but its a nice start.
41(no joke) guns and counting
the .50 cal warrior
gabe_weller21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gabe_weller21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2005 at 5:27pm

Originally posted by paintbusta paintbusta wrote:

nice

couldnt agree more

Hades View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2005 at 11:04pm
needs bumping
rempel_70 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rempel_70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2005 at 11:09pm
hey.. i like it... how much would that cost and what do i need.... also i have never seen any of your other work would you mind posting some
Jefangel View Drop Down
MILSIM Custom Work Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jefangel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2005 at 11:50pm
I don't really have a price-point yet...I need to work a few things out before I can come up with athat...their will most likely be three price points though...just the reciever halves, reciever halves with electronics installed (so you don't have to do it yourself), and complete A-5 bull-pup.

As for the grips...it will take any 45 grip...as such you can even use real wooden or other 45 grips that you can find (most common form of grip out there is 45)...you are right the little point on the stickies looks funny...maybe I will put a pair of 98c grips on it and take a picture so you can see it without. OH, and the standard verticle grip of the A-5 can also be mounted on the front to give you a "tommy gun" feel if you so desire.

Identity Crisis Team Leader
Team Identity Crisis Home
Ilovepaintball1 View Drop Down
Guested. Trouble maker.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ilovepaintball1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2005 at 12:41am
Woah.

Props to my Dogg BLAND
Styro Folme View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2005 at 6:38pm
dang i like it, but make the rear stock a little more narrow, and make it look like a real stock.  That thing has a stricking resemblence to the halo assult rifle...
X
Pariel View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested - language.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pariel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2005 at 6:59pm
Nice stuff! I like the fact that it's so short, the length didn't really hit me till I saw the action photos. If I ever get into woodsball, that would be the perfect setup. Great idea, keep up the good work!
You Wont See Me View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Found in Big Al’s underwear drawer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Wont See Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2005 at 7:41pm
I agree it looked longer untill i saw the action shots. Great work! MIght have to buy myself one of those. Of course we here at the forums get a discount right?
A-5
E-Grip
JCS Dual Trigger
DOP X-CORE 8 stage x-chamber
Lapco Bigshot 14" Beadblasted

Optional setup:
R/T
Dead on Blade trigger
Kpoofs View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
strike1, filter dodge 8-7

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kpoofs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2005 at 8:44pm
holy crap that is awesome!
I Have a B2K and a 98c.
NiQ-Toto View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NiQ-Toto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2005 at 3:17pm
Awesome work jeff, i havent seen you in like, it has to have been around a year now... I remember the Dragunov you did, that was probably the nicest mil-sim gun ive seen to date. Not really my type of play though, but i still appreciate the effort and the product.

Will you be sticking around for a while then, or are ya leaving again?
///AMG What?
i type slow View Drop Down
I need a thesaurus. & Spam Strike 2 6/13

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i type slow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2005 at 3:42pm
awsome gun
-B-a-M- View Drop Down

Strike 1 - S-Bomb (D27)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -B-a-M- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2005 at 5:08pm
You could at some kind of a 3-point combat sling system to the side. That could take up some of that empty space and be useful.
"Buy the ticket, take the ride."
-RIP Hunter S. Thompson 1937-2005
rempel_70 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rempel_70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2005 at 7:21pm
When that is for sale would they be available in canada and what upgrades would i need
pimptastik View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Forum Wearer of Stupid Clothing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pimptastik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2005 at 8:28pm
i <3 u...
<no ginormous sigs please>
Stiffler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stiffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2005 at 9:58pm
wow! very nice...i love how compact it is...let me kno when you're going to sell them; would love to have me one
SnakeEyes View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SnakeEyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2005 at 12:51am
I commend you for the effort that must have gone into it, but your lack of detail to attention really makes it look like trash.

It's filled with scratches, the grips don't fit, etc. I personally would be ashamed to say I made that.

Put some more time into finishing things off and cleaning up the horrible blemishes and it will look awesome.

This is of course no knock on the idea or the performance.
Which falls faster, a lead ball or your IQ after reading some of these posts?

PSU Paintball

bluetrane2028 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluetrane2028 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2005 at 2:51am

SnakeEyes, this is a concept... not a finished product, that has been stated many times before in the thread.

As for my take on it, I think the idea is great, be sure to post more pictures when you have the aluminum final project done!

Tippmann Pro-Lite Sniper
16" J&J, 3-9x32 Scope
One shot, one kill
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
  Share Topic