Destruction of America

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12131415>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2005 at 11:25am
You're pointing fingers and calling them terrorists because you've been scared into thinking it. I however have a little more respect for people trying to create something out of nothing, I call them potentials, and every one of them deserves a chance. Weeding out terrorists is just a subsytem of a greater immigration policy.
hwayhzrd View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Out Getting a Beer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hwayhzrd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2005 at 11:24am
Do you think that all of the people streaming across our southern border are merely poor Mexicans?

Time to wake up and smell the cordite.

It's not a risk I am willing to live with.
If I attack, follow me

If I flee, kill me

If I die, avenge me

Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2005 at 11:22am
Those aren't are real targets with immigration legislation. Our country targets mexicans just wanting a better life, not terrorists. We need better legislation to help those people out.
hwayhzrd View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Out Getting a Beer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hwayhzrd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2005 at 11:21am
No they don't REALLY want to be part of America, but how is the best way to hide?

Right in PLAIN SIGHT, and as supposedly America loving, productive immigrant come her for a better life.

Don't you guys remember the accounts of people that knew the 9/11 hijackers prior to the attacks?

Regular, normal guys who FIT RIGHT IN with the community.

Come on, guys, don't be naive ...

Edited by hwayhzrd
If I attack, follow me

If I flee, kill me

If I die, avenge me

Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2005 at 11:17am

They try to sneak into the country to destroy us, not to live for the rest of their lives.

Bugg View Drop Down
One screw up and all screen names go

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bugg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2005 at 11:16am
Originally posted by Dune Dune wrote:

There is a huge difference though. Al Qeada has no real intention on becomming citizens of the country, so fighting them at the boarders is different then fighting illegal immigration, where people come to make a better life for themselves.
But, Al Queda will try for citizenship beacsue they want to see "normal and average"

I love how the world hates us, yet they will try and sneak, kill, buy their way into our country to live
Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2005 at 11:14am
There is a huge difference though. Al Qeada has no real intention on becomming citizens of the country, so fighting them at the boarders is different then fighting illegal immigration, where people come to make a better life for themselves.
hwayhzrd View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Out Getting a Beer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hwayhzrd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2005 at 11:13am
I agree that freedom should be available to all, so the process could definitely be streamlined.

HOWEVER ... we need to have an idea as to exactly WHO we are letting in ... we need to slam the currently open door in Al Qeadas' nasty faces ...
If I attack, follow me

If I flee, kill me

If I die, avenge me

Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2005 at 11:09am

I agree illegal immigration must be stopped, but it must be replaced with an easier form of legal immigration. The more the merrier, it's not only my country, I can share the freedoms with others.

Bugg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bugg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2005 at 11:06am
Originally posted by hwayhzrd hwayhzrd wrote:

<div style="text-align: center;">Violence is NOT an answer, as that will merely lead to anarchy and civil unrest.

Illegal aliens are a slap in the face to people who bust their tails
trying to come here and be part of this country. I know this because in
my job, I have dealt with several people who gave up everything they
owned and spent years trying to come here, and they see the illegals as
an insult to their sacrifices.  I tend to agree with them.

It MUST be stopped, and it should be done YESTERDAY, if not sooner.

hwayhzrd View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Out Getting a Beer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hwayhzrd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2005 at 11:06am
Violence is NOT an answer, as that will merely lead to anarchy and civil unrest.

Illegal aliens are a slap in the face to people who bust their tails trying to come here and be part of this country. I know this because in my job, I have dealt with several people who gave up everything they owned and spent years trying to come here, and they see the illegals as an insult to their sacrifices.  I tend to agree with them.

It MUST be stopped, and it should be done YESTERDAY, if not sooner.
If I attack, follow me

If I flee, kill me

If I die, avenge me

Bugg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bugg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2005 at 11:05am
Originally posted by Cedric Cedric wrote:

Originally posted by Bugg Bugg wrote:

I say bring 'em along.
I say kick em
out. If you see them runnign accross, throw back, and if they try
again, shoot them in the leg.

Perfect, because all we need in this world is more violence.

Violence isn't bad all the time. It gets your point accross when the other side refuses to have intellectual talks.
Cedric View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Unit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cedric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2005 at 11:03am
Originally posted by Bugg Bugg wrote:

I say bring 'em along.
I say kick em out. If you see them runnign accross, throw back, and if they try again, shoot them in the leg.

Perfect, because all we need in this world is more violence.

Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2005 at 11:02am

10% of every animal species is stated by scientists to be homosexual.

Why do the immigrants of 2000 deserve to be shot, but your ancestors were "escaping to freedom to a free land?"

Bugg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bugg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2005 at 11:01am

I say bring 'em along.
I say kick em out. If you see them runnign accross, throw back, and if they try again, shoot them in the leg. May sound a bit harsh, but they have to know that unless they are going to contribute to our government, they better do it legally. IF they are illegal immigrants, they pay no taxes and put a strain on our system. There are few things I disagree with Bush on, and this is one.

And dune, i've never seen a **homosexual** anaimal.

Edited by Bugg
Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2005 at 10:59am
Ahh, thanks for clearing that up for me Clark.
Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2005 at 10:58am

1.  Rome had homosexuality.

2.  Rome fell.

Therefore, Rome fell because of homosexuality.

Obvious - Duh.

Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2005 at 10:57am
Immigration is only a problem because America makes it too difficult to become a citizen, thus creating illegals. I say bring 'em along.
hwayhzrd View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Out Getting a Beer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hwayhzrd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2005 at 10:56am
I didn't say every superpower fell the same way, some were eclipsed by a greater nation, but hopefully you get the point of what I was saying and can see some similarities.

Immigration is a HUGE problem, and Bush is dropping the ball AND kicking it across the floor with this "amnesty" nonsense, especially in the post-9/11 world.

The 9/11 hijackers had over 50 valid drivers licenses between them, and now he wants to make it easier?

Oh, yes, they cancer is in the body politic of the United States, but do we have the guts or wherewithal to deal with it?  I have my doubts ...

EDIT: Homosexuality the problem?  That is not a fair statement. I have know many "**edited**" people over the years, and for they most part they had a more accurate "moral compass" than many so-called bible beaters I have had the misfortune of knowing.

If you don't think illegal immigration is a pressing problem, you better wake up, the house is already on fire.

Edited by hwayhzrd
If I attack, follow me

If I flee, kill me

If I die, avenge me

Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2005 at 10:55am
They didn't ALLOW it. It's not like a law was passed. It was always there, and had always been a custom through it's rise and fall and even after. It's in all major societies and cultures and even in the animal kingdom. It cannot be used as a contributing factor.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12131415>
  Share Topic