Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > News And Views > Thoughts and Opinions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Destruction of America

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12131415>
Author

Troll Account

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Not a pope Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2005 at 4:43pm
Originally posted by Bugg Bugg wrote:

Originally posted by Not a pope Not a pope wrote:

I hate bugg

Imigrants make damn fine burritos

Good for you, you've been here less than a day.

I never said no immigrants, I said no ILLEGAL immigrants, and you guys can't get that through your heads.

Thats whare you are worng I have been here much longer than you, and I said immagrants not Illegal who cares illegal or not they make good burritos and brritos own!

Bugg View Drop Down
One screw up and all screen names go

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bugg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2005 at 4:44pm
Ya.. been here a long time.., longer than me... HA
DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2005 at 5:08pm
Originally posted by Dune Dune wrote:

Now I see the center of Dib's argument. He's just mad because he hates getting made fun of by other cultures. It's nice to see that when someone speaks at a different tone in a different language to him he stereotypes them into calling him and infidel or something else stupid. Way to prove your point with stereotypical remarks.

Do you try and miss the point of what people are trying to say?
Bugg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bugg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2005 at 5:21pm
Originally posted by DBibeau855 DBibeau855 wrote:

Do you try and miss the point of what people are trying to say?
Blah, now you know how I feel
Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2005 at 5:27pm
You can't make a valid point when you're too ignorant to not be stereotypical when you do it. I don't listen to people who try to act smart but say stupid things.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2005 at 5:27pm
Mhmm, I was pointing out some humerous thoghts about my area. The lady that works at landmark towers is nice. This is where i get my cleaning done. I know them because you have to walk through the dry cleaners to get to my grandpas old office. He used to work for MORS. Mility Operations Research Society. So i got to know em pretty well, but good god, I say something humerous, and him in all his liberal wisdome tries to call me a bigot. I bet hes a great cop.
Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2005 at 5:30pm

You can think I'm a horrible cop, that's fine. The one thing I dislike the most are mouthy juveniles that think that since they've been on the planet for maybe 18 years they know all. I have always tried to treat those I deal with with the same respect as I would want, but I refuse to listen to someone that places labels on someone else. Then they just get cuffed and sat in the back of the car for a while until they calm down and act respectful.

Bugg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bugg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2005 at 5:32pm

The one thing I dislike the most are mouthy juveniles that think that since they've been on the planet for maybe 18 years they know all.
What about the 20+ ones that "know all"??? Not being sarcastic or a smart ass

Edited by Bugg
Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2005 at 5:33pm
I said juveniles, but the 20+ guys that haven't been a day outside of their surroundings are just the same. Juveniles tend to be the most dangerous though.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2005 at 5:34pm
I really have no clue what kind of cop you are. But i myself have messed with the system, and now i see what goes on and i have no faith in it. At all. But you are asuming things, asuming that i am mouthy, asuming i am a bigot. I am neither, i am normaly a very quiet kid, and my family runs the gamot. I have vietnamese family, i have white family, and i have a very very poor black part of my family. I cant be a bigot. I wouldnt have a family if i was.
Bugg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bugg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2005 at 5:35pm

Juveniles tend to be the most dangerous though.
Yes we do
Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2005 at 5:36pm

It's not what you have as a family, as I do not know you personally, I was only remarking at the statements you had made here. I could be very wrong.

Bugg, trust me, juveniles in gangs are much more likely to shoot a cop than an adult gang member.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2005 at 5:37pm
Only when we dont plan out our misteif. What we like to do isnt dangerous, a couple weeks ago, we made a waterfal/ car wash. It was cool, we took a fire hose, and ran it up this little bridge thing. Then hooked the firehose to a firehydrant, and turned it on, the result was a very cool waterfall effect.
Bugg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bugg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2005 at 5:39pm

Bugg, trust me, juveniles in gangs are much more likely to shoot a cop than an adult gang member.

Oh, I don't refute, us eens cna be idiots a lot of the time.

Plus, I got a budyd thtas a cop in Detroit.. too many bad stories
Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2005 at 5:39pm

Oh yeah, that's nothing at all, planning is always the best.

We ran up on some of juvi's with about 100 packs of stolen cigarettes and fake guns on them. A couple were alright and respectful, but two threatened my partner, so they ate pavement until the threat was neutralized. It depends on their personality.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2005 at 5:40pm

It's not what you have as a family, as I do not know you personally, I was only remarking at the statements you had made here. I could be very wrong.

Thats because the juveniles have something to prove, a lot of the gang members i know are 13-16, they are all very insecure. And cops tend to be disrespectful, specialy to gang members, its out of concerns for safety. But the kids find it disrespectful. And get mad about it. We just had a thing where a kid got "dissed" by a cop or whatnot,then his gang shot up the same car, but it was a different time of day, the cop was sharing a cruiser with the daytime guy. Kid is hiding now.
Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2005 at 5:41pm

We had our cruiser shot at a couple of nights ago, couldn't find the guys.

Yeah, plus, with adults, they have something to lose, like jobs. It makes them a little more clear headed in tough situations.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2005 at 5:47pm
I think its messed up when people get shot at on duty. What could make you that mad. Thats just a coward thing to do. Shoot at someone who is sittin in their cruiser doing paper work or eatin dinner or whatever it is you guys do when you sit in odd ball parking lots. Ive seen so many cops sitting in the weirdest places. My best bet is they are playin hookie and not workin, or doin paperwork.
Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2005 at 5:49pm

Usually it's reports. On occaision we'll sit in an odd place to watch for a stolen vehicle or something. Usually it's to finish a report up so whoever made it can get a copy at the records department the next day. They sit in odd places so no one will walk up behind them with a shotgun and shoot them, which happened a few years back.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2005 at 5:52pm
I knew it... My buddy worked at a Safeway for a couple years in highschool. He was stocking stuff, and someone walks in, and hes about to get off work, and hes like "Hey man, we have a special on donuts, 29 cents a pound." And its two cops that just walked in, and one of them said "Hey kid i dont do the donut thing!" Then walked off. My friend said he fell off his little latter he was so startled and whatnot.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12131415>
  Share Topic