Forum Home Forum Home > News And Views > Thoughts and Opinions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Destruction of America

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 15>
Author
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Out Getting a Beer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hwayhzrd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2005 at 11:06am
Violence is NOT an answer, as that will merely lead to anarchy and civil unrest.

Illegal aliens are a slap in the face to people who bust their tails trying to come here and be part of this country. I know this because in my job, I have dealt with several people who gave up everything they owned and spent years trying to come here, and they see the illegals as an insult to their sacrifices.  I tend to agree with them.

It MUST be stopped, and it should be done YESTERDAY, if not sooner.
If I attack, follow me

If I flee, kill me

If I die, avenge me

Bugg View Drop Down
One screw up and all screen names go

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bugg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2005 at 11:06am
Originally posted by hwayhzrd hwayhzrd wrote:

<div style="text-align: center;">Violence is NOT an answer, as that will merely lead to anarchy and civil unrest.

Illegal aliens are a slap in the face to people who bust their tails
trying to come here and be part of this country. I know this because in
my job, I have dealt with several people who gave up everything they
owned and spent years trying to come here, and they see the illegals as
an insult to their sacrifices.  I tend to agree with them.

It MUST be stopped, and it should be done YESTERDAY, if not sooner.

Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2005 at 11:09am

I agree illegal immigration must be stopped, but it must be replaced with an easier form of legal immigration. The more the merrier, it's not only my country, I can share the freedoms with others.

hwayhzrd View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Out Getting a Beer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hwayhzrd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2005 at 11:13am
I agree that freedom should be available to all, so the process could definitely be streamlined.

HOWEVER ... we need to have an idea as to exactly WHO we are letting in ... we need to slam the currently open door in Al Qeadas' nasty faces ...
If I attack, follow me

If I flee, kill me

If I die, avenge me

Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2005 at 11:14am
There is a huge difference though. Al Qeada has no real intention on becomming citizens of the country, so fighting them at the boarders is different then fighting illegal immigration, where people come to make a better life for themselves.
Bugg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bugg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2005 at 11:16am
Originally posted by Dune Dune wrote:

There is a huge difference though. Al Qeada has no real intention on becomming citizens of the country, so fighting them at the boarders is different then fighting illegal immigration, where people come to make a better life for themselves.
But, Al Queda will try for citizenship beacsue they want to see "normal and average"

I love how the world hates us, yet they will try and sneak, kill, buy their way into our country to live
Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2005 at 11:17am

They try to sneak into the country to destroy us, not to live for the rest of their lives.

hwayhzrd View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Out Getting a Beer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hwayhzrd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2005 at 11:21am
No they don't REALLY want to be part of America, but how is the best way to hide?

Right in PLAIN SIGHT, and as supposedly America loving, productive immigrant come her for a better life.

Don't you guys remember the accounts of people that knew the 9/11 hijackers prior to the attacks?

Regular, normal guys who FIT RIGHT IN with the community.

Come on, guys, don't be naive ...

Edited by hwayhzrd
If I attack, follow me

If I flee, kill me

If I die, avenge me

Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2005 at 11:22am
Those aren't are real targets with immigration legislation. Our country targets mexicans just wanting a better life, not terrorists. We need better legislation to help those people out.
hwayhzrd View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Out Getting a Beer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hwayhzrd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2005 at 11:24am
Do you think that all of the people streaming across our southern border are merely poor Mexicans?

Time to wake up and smell the cordite.

It's not a risk I am willing to live with.
If I attack, follow me

If I flee, kill me

If I die, avenge me

Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2005 at 11:25am
You're pointing fingers and calling them terrorists because you've been scared into thinking it. I however have a little more respect for people trying to create something out of nothing, I call them potentials, and every one of them deserves a chance. Weeding out terrorists is just a subsytem of a greater immigration policy.
Bugg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bugg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2005 at 11:27am

You're pointing fingers and calling them terrorists because you've been scared into thinking it.
And whos been sacring us? The media, and mainly the liberal part
Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2005 at 11:28am
Our government too, majority conservative.
hwayhzrd View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Out Getting a Beer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hwayhzrd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2005 at 11:29am
As for the REAL Mexicans ... who do you think picks up the tab when a pregnant illegal staggers across the border and drops a kid, who then is a citizen, so Mommy gets to stay. Yup, WE the TAXPAYING public do.

The come here, work illegally, take the American dollars they ear BACK to Mexico, and this is done with the encouragement of the MEXICAN GOVERNMENT.

They as non-taxpaying workers are destablizing the economy, and then we pick up the bill for welfare, food stamps and other entitlements?

Sorry, afraid not ... become a LEGAL citizen, or benefit 1 should NEVER be paid. If you are not on a green card or a work Visa, no citizenship for the babies.

Otherwise, why should they take the proprer steps to come here? They get all the benfits with none of the responsibilities.

That plain old SUCKS IMHO.

Edited by hwayhzrd
If I attack, follow me

If I flee, kill me

If I die, avenge me

Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2005 at 11:31am
It's not easy to come here and become legal, it's not easy to survive on pennies and hour. When you really understand the life of an immigrant, illegal alien, whatever you want to call them, then you will be able to post with dignity, maturity, and intellect.
Bugg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bugg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2005 at 11:32am
^^^ And trust HWay when he talk about jobs. He had trouble last year ATleast he has one now...

I'm fine with immigrants, as long as they go trhough the proper channels.

You don't go right to the supreme court over a lawsuit for $200....

If they try and sneak in, they don't deserve to be here, we have regulations for a reason, and thats to keep people that aren't good enough to be he out. That may sound harsh, but it's needed.
hwayhzrd View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Out Getting a Beer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hwayhzrd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2005 at 11:33am

You're pointing fingers and calling them terrorists because you've been scared into thinking it. I however have a little more respect for people trying to create something out of nothing, I call them potentials, and every one of them deserves a chance. Weeding out terrorists is just a subsytem of a greater immigration policy.

That is dogmatic nonsense. I have NOTHING BUT RESPECT for someone who comes here the RIGHT WAY and tries to make a better life.

Ask yourself ... if YOU were a terrorist, how would YOU get in? Would you take a chance at getting tagged in the immigration process, or would you blend in with the illegals coming across out blatantly wide-open border, and come on in.

It's the path of least resistance, and you should know it too if you look at the FACTS.

Emotion had NOTHING to do with this.

We are VULNERABLE, and unless we gather the testicular fortitude to do what is required to solve the problem, our economy will continue to suffer and we are throwing the door wide open for another 9/11/

I say kill two birds with one stone and lock those borders down NOW!
If I attack, follow me

If I flee, kill me

If I die, avenge me

hwayhzrd View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Out Getting a Beer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hwayhzrd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2005 at 11:36am

It's not easy to come here and become legal, it's not easy to survive on pennies and hour. When you really understand the life of an immigrant, illegal alien, whatever you want to call them, then you will be able to post with dignity, maturity, and intellect.

You are obviously NOT READING MY POSTS ... I work with people on a NEAR DAILY BASIS WHO ARE IMMIGRANTS!

African, European, Russian ... THEY hate the illegal situation as much as I do.

It's an insult to what THEY have sacrificed when illegals creep in like roaches in a dark kitchen.

You are getting emotional, and it's affecting your reasoning skills.
If I attack, follow me

If I flee, kill me

If I die, avenge me

Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2005 at 11:37am
You cannot lock the boardes without making the process of becoming legal cheap and easy, with all screening processes available as well. So just locking them is ridiculous.
Bugg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bugg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2005 at 11:39am
No Dune, we DO need to lock the borders

BUT if we make it easier to become a citizen, we will be like evryother country, letting int he worlds trash. I'm happy we have high standards for citezendy.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 15>
  Share Topic