Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Beat every e-gun

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickodemus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2005 at 6:52pm

You guys get so up in arms at the mere thought of your precious toys being disturbed. Insecure much? Never said I was pissed. It takes more then a couple of snivveling adolecents to make me upset. Getting "owned," puh-leaze. The purpose of my post was to develop thought in the area of introducing an EMP to paintball. The more high tech markers get, the more expensive and delicate they are. If you think that creative thought is a waste of time stay out of the paintball ideas section. 

Also, Demus went to the beach today.

Think and give them all you have from the beginning, and never weaken!

hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2005 at 7:22pm

Insecure? How bout... protective of our investment?

So, you don't want to hurt the guns, but you want to bring an EMP technology to paintball, which would certainly damage the higher tech guns? Why do you want to punish them for having an Electro?

You make no sense.

Nickodemus View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickodemus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2005 at 9:16pm
I make perfect sense. Just because it is scientifically possible, I make a point out of it. It's just something to consider. I wouldn't want anyone to not be able to play because their marker is dead. I am pointing out how vulnerable they could be, theoretically. Trying to stimulate a little thought.

Moderator Group
Moderator Group

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2005 at 9:19pm

Oh. Okay then.

The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2005 at 10:09pm
Originally posted by Nickodemus Nickodemus wrote:

Originally posted by Purdy Purdy wrote:

Why not just play fair?
  I'm tired of seeing newbies get bonus balled at the rec field by overweight men with high ROF that hide behind the same bunker the whole game.

haha. You obviously watch Cody play at my field....

Although he has a bum hip, so he has an excuse not to move.
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2005 at 2:57am
Originally posted by hybrid-sniper hybrid-sniper wrote:

Insecure? How bout... protective of our investment?

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
Sentinelz View Drop Down
Suicide By Mod.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sentinelz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2005 at 4:52am

I can't wait until I get done building my tunable EMP generator. Then I can disable all the electronic markers and radios on the field and effortlessly lay waste to opponents with my mechanical marker.

I swear that if you blow up my all mech gun I will rip through you like one of thems big dump trucks vs. hitman 4 hire

j/p my gun isn't all mech and I wouldn't hurt you; you have beer nd a monitor you're  awesome p.s. can I have a heineken?

LordJovian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LordJovian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2005 at 8:54am

Hybrid- heh, relax. I've already made everyone aware of the EMP weakness. Copper mesh around the eletronics and you're set. Besides, he did figure out a pretty sneaky way. Just imagine if he wouldn't have said anything and entered a tourney and started destroying guns right and left. He could make the EMP pretty hard to find, and most refs have no idea what ElectroMagnetic Pulse is. Unless, they watched Ocean's Eleven.

Nicko, you might as well build a Tan Box, eliminate telephone calls, and fry anyone who tries to get within twenty feet of you. Just make sure you don't advance too close to the box.

If anyone knows what box i'm referring to, don't mention where it came from. We don't need people typing it into search engines and coming here.

It's a clever idea, but of course not very well liked. Kinda like the first time someone programmed their board with a cheater mode, or the first time someone went to a tourney carrying 200 paintballs on top of their gun instead of the 10 everyone else had in their tubes.

A-5
E-grip
Chipley Custom Carbon Graphite 16"
Evil Adapter(Spyder)
32 Deg New '03 XChamber
Remote Line
Gun Sling
Sniper f/x Stock
LPK
68/4500 HPA
R-5
CP Reg
JCS Duel Trigger
customproE View Drop Down
Guested - Selling

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote customproE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2005 at 12:27pm
whats a emp?
LordJovian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LordJovian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2005 at 1:45pm

I just answered that- ElectroMagnetic Pulse. It negates electronic devices.

A-5
E-grip
Chipley Custom Carbon Graphite 16"
Evil Adapter(Spyder)
32 Deg New '03 XChamber
Remote Line
Gun Sling
Sniper f/x Stock
LPK
68/4500 HPA
R-5
CP Reg
JCS Duel Trigger
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickodemus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2005 at 2:19pm
LordJovian - phreak much anymore?

stratoaxe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
And my axe...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stratoaxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2005 at 2:49pm
It would actually be kind of funny to see all those guys staring at their guns with a blank look while everyone on the field w/o an e-gun starts slowly advancing towards them.
Random_Person View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Official Forum Haiku Honorable Mention

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random_Person Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2005 at 2:56pm

Good, idea except I know away around it my friend...

E-mag/X-mag

If you fry the electronics, switch to mech mode and keep playing. Plus those already exist, your EMP gun/emittor/thingy doesn't.

I WIN!!!

I wish my grass was emo so it would cut itself.
Strife_17 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strife_17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2005 at 4:02pm
um who in thier right mind would sign a disclaimor letting you ruin thier gun?
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickodemus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2005 at 5:07pm
The disclaimer was a joke to end arument. Who would sign it indeed. Like I said earlier it would be an evil tool of mischief, kept on the down low. I would not use it on anyone but thought it would make a good topic because there is no reason it couldn't happen. High magnitude EMP generators do exist, and your mesh would have to have a ground. Easily accomplished, but important.

Moderator Group
Moderator Group

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2005 at 6:31pm
Originally posted by LordJovian LordJovian wrote:

Hybrid- heh, relax.

I don't tend to do that.

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickodemus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2005 at 6:35pm

Hybrid- heh, relax.

I don't tend to do that.

Not a good way to live.

GhilleMan View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Strike 1 - Language, 11/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GhilleMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2005 at 6:36pm
I cant wait till god starts adding more chlorine to the gene pool, that will take care of tools like yourself
Smart Parts, Stupid People... Go figure

Shoot To Thrill on stockclass, mcarter, and the dreadful pbn
Carter Mini Comp, Carter Tricar, PPS Blazer

Moderator Group
Moderator Group

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2005 at 6:38pm

Hybrid- heh, relax.

I don't tend to do that.

Not a good way to live.

Let me be the judge of that.

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickodemus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2005 at 6:40pm

Originally posted by GhilleMan GhilleMan wrote:

I cant wait till god starts adding more chlorine to the gene pool, that will take care of tools like yourself

Yourself? Proper noun please...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic