Forum Home Forum Home > Paintball Equipment > Which Gun is Best
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ben Tippmann "any good?"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2006 at 2:06am

^back it up....  where did you get this info... 

X
DVLCHLD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DVLCHLD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2006 at 3:14pm
WHAT?! Where did I get this info? Have you been under a rock for the past few years? I don't know how some people can call themselves paintballers and not know the story behind thier favorite manufacturers. This is all common knowledge. I read every paintball magazine I can get my hands on. I read the press releases on manufacturers web sites. I purchase the markers and put them through hell to test them. Wake up and smell the paint. BT stands for Ben Tippmann. He didn't agree with selling the Tippmann Co. to a huge conglomerate so he left. He didn't want to abandon the loyal fans so he's doing everything he can to make sure we will always have quality, dependable markers.
I've never seen anyone own the woods because of what marker they use.
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
b-YOU-ick. Was that so hard?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2006 at 8:59pm

That doesn't prove anything. Proof plz.

Links, scans, photos, etc. Till then, too bad.

Evil Elvis: "Detrevni is definally like a hillbilly hippy from hell"

TEHGANGSTER View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Dodging

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TEHGANGSTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2006 at 9:59pm
wow, he left so he would make more money, not "for the loyalty of his fans" he makes plastic markers that look real for kids that want to buy a ready made fake military gun.......

I am a leaf on the wind, watch how i soar.
old fart View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote old fart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2006 at 6:51pm
A-5 allready proven itself as a reliable marker, plus Tippy's repairs and maintence is unbeatable
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic