Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

sniper mask

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ghostinthefield Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2005 at 12:09pm

thier is sniping in paintball....... that is if u play woodsball  the only problem iv had though is that the mask is too wide it might just be the mask im using

and talking about getting hit in the face with out padding my friend has this one mask that is pretty old but tha sides arnt even hard plastic its more rubbery and flops around n he said it doesnt hurt any more then the other masks

RedLion56 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedLion56 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2005 at 12:41pm

yeah hes right

the balls gonna hit the mask and the mask is gonna hit you no matter what

A5
12"Bigshot
Pure energy 20ozCo2x2/AntiSyphon
32 degrees Black X_chamber
Pen spring mod
Polished Internals
Monk View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2005 at 12:43pm
Ive been hit in the mask several times and none of those times have I been hit by the mask.
Jinxed View Drop Down
Guested - Ethnic Slur

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jinxed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2005 at 1:33pm
I love sniping. I picked off my friends at 215 yards once.
Couple years ago tho. BWA HA HA HA HA HA!

Edited by Jinxed
Confidence is good, but never be arrogant.
mrdude View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrdude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2005 at 4:50pm

Originally posted by HITMAN187 HITMAN187 wrote:

There is know sniping in paintball.

If brains were gasoline, you wouldn't have enough to run an ant's go-kart around the inside of a donut. Generally, there is nothing wrong with having nothing worthwhile to say - unless you insist on saying it. I am reminded of something relevant that Benjamin Disraeli said: "He was distinguished for ignorance - for he had only one idea and that was wrong."

Obviously you've never played anything besides speedball, and you are one of those people who thinks the faster a gun can shoot the better it is.

As for the original poster there is a mask called the VForce Vantage Fieldvision in which there is no foam, instead there is a rubber material that is also found in swiming goggles. I would assume that means your face could get closer to the mask, however I have never used it. And just some hints: a flatline is more for laying down cover fire than for sniping, i hope you have a red dot sight, and have fun

Edited by mrdude
HITMAN187 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HITMAN187 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2005 at 5:09pm
Originally posted by mrdude mrdude wrote:

If brains were gasoline, you wouldn't have enough to run an ant's go-kart around the inside of a donut. Generally, there is nothing wrong with having nothing worthwhile to say - unless you insist on saying it. I am reminded of something relevant that Benjamin Disraeli said: "He was distinguished for ignorance - for he had only one idea and that was wrong."

Obviously you've never played anything besides speedball, and you are one of those people who thinks the faster a gun can shoot the better it is.

As for the original poster there is a mask called the VForce Vantage Fieldvision in which there is no foam, instead there is a rubber material that is also found in swiming goggles. I would assume that means your face could get closer to the mask, however I have never used it. And just some hints: a flatline is more for laying down cover fire than for sniping, i hope you have a red dot sight, and have fun

What the hell are you talking about! I have a 98c with a drop foward, stock, and double trigger. So before you open your mouth do a little research.

ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME.
Saint View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Rudeness - 7/12

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2005 at 6:42pm
You're not worth it.

First to play, last to stay. MN Militia.
SETUP
Tippmann C98
12" All American - Opsgear M4 Foregrip - M4 Mag Kit - Solid Stock
Razgriz Ghost View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Implosion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Razgriz Ghost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2005 at 7:18pm

Sniping no sniping paintball is fun not war. Why don't one of the two of you grow up and let it go.

Darur View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Stare directly into my avatar...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2005 at 9:07pm
Originally posted by ghostinthefield ghostinthefield wrote:

thier is sniping in paintball....... that is if u play woodsball  the only problem iv had though is that the mask is too wide it might just be the mask im using

and talking about getting hit in the face with out padding my friend has this one mask that is pretty old but tha sides arnt even hard plastic its more rubbery and flops around n he said it doesnt hurt any more then the other masks

Do you snipp-er people with your grammar?

Real Men play Tuba

[IMG]http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/1859/newsmall6xz.jpg">

PH33R TEH 1337 Dwarf!

DONT CLICK ME!!1
dmp4892 View Drop Down
Goodbye

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dmp4892 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2005 at 10:06pm
i love Darur

jesus freak View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jesus freak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2005 at 4:30pm
Originally posted by Reb Cpl Reb Cpl wrote:

heeeere we go.

can reb say one billion and eight . . . .
~KALL~ View Drop Down

Strike 1 - Idiocy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~KALL~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2005 at 8:14pm

sum1 that understands that there are snipers in paintball.  yayyyyyyy

btw about ur mask problem get the l1a1 stock from ops  offer alot of clearence and u could get a raised sight rail taadaa

Darur View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2005 at 9:03pm
Originally posted by ~KALL~ ~KALL~ wrote:

sum1 that understands that there are snipers in paintball.  yayyyyyyy

btw about ur mask problem get the l1a1 stock from ops  offer alot of clearence and u could get a raised sight rail taadaa

Your title seems most fitting . . .

Real Men play Tuba

PH33R TEH 1337 Dwarf!

DONT CLICK ME!!1
Monk View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2005 at 9:10pm
Originally posted by mrdudet mrdudet wrote:

If brains were gasoline, you wouldn't have enough to run an ant's go-kart around the inside of a donut.

That is the greatest burn I have heard thus far in my life.
sporx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sporx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2005 at 1:33pm
hahaha. that's is a funny burn...

There can be sniping in paintball. But in Speedball? No way in hell can there be sniping. but when your playing woodsball and climbed up ands hide in a tree, it can be sniping. end of discussion.
bluemunky42 View Drop Down
Guested. Middle Finger post.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2005 at 2:16pm
Originally posted by Monk Monk wrote:

Originally posted by mrdudet mrdudet wrote:

If brains were gasoline, you wouldn't have enough to run an ant's go-kart around the inside of a donut.

That is the greatest burn I have heard thus far in my life.

i second this statement.
sneaky_sniper View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - inappropriate link 01/13

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sneaky_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2005 at 1:34am
okay i know not many people are gunna belive me but woodsball and scenario sniping does exist i know all players use stealth thats an extreamily obvious thing but sniping isnt just about stealth its a style of play snipers are slow moving players who shoot when they know the time is right and use stealth as best as they can to stay in the game paintball sniping isnt about freakishly long range shots its about accuracy patience stealth and lots and lots of practice, paintball sniping and military sniping are 2 whole differant things they both use stealth and shoot at optimal time but one shoots from far away gathers info watches enemy movments and that kinda thing paintball sniping is about shooting accuratly for 1 shot 1 kill and normal paintball ranges from a hidden position and remaining hidden.
[IMG]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c128/sneaky_sniper/Invader_Zim.jpg">
Darur View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2005 at 3:06am
Originally posted by sneaky_sniper sneaky_sniper wrote:

okay i know not many people are gunna belive me but woodsball and scenario sniping does exist i know all players use stealth thats an extreamily obvious thing but sniping isnt just about stealth its a style of play

Marking this for future refference

snipers are slow moving players who shoot when they know the time is right

Cause the rest of us just keep firing nonstop and dont wait till we have an angle . . .

and use stealth as best as they can to stay in the game paintball

So basically we have your average joe who uses stealth, I thought you said sniping wasnt "just about stealth"?.

sniping isnt about freakishly long range shots its about accuracy

Accuracy. . . from a paintball gun?  Number 1 : Your lucky if you can shoot something 30 feet away with a paintball gun.  I would consider 50 feet to be the max effective range period.  Number 2 : your talking about KIDS playing.  I dont care if you've played paintball for years, I dont care if you are teh awsomzorz sniper in some game, you dont have the skills to acctually shoot a gun accuratly.

patience

You mean camping?

stealth

Oldsoldier said it best about stealth and snipers "Why do the "sniper" crowd think that they are the only ones who "sneak" or use "stealth" on the field. I guess the rest of us travel with a brass band and flags waving just so we get noticed."

and lots and lots of practice,

Cause the rest of us dont practice at all . . .

paintball sniping and military sniping are 2 whole differant things they both use stealth and shoot at optimal time but one shoots from far away gathers info watches enemy movments and that kinda thing paintball sniping is about shooting accuratly for 1 shot 1 kill

I covered the accuracy part, I think its safe to say that unless hes standing in a field with his arms spread while a "sniper" crouches 10 feet away and aims, you arent getting a 1 shot 1 kill deal.

and normal paintball ranges from a hidden position and remaining hidden.

HAHAHAHAHAH

By the way, its very difficult to take a person seriosuly who only used punctuation twice and no capitalization whatsoever.

EDIT : Another reason I have a hard time taking your points seriously in this thread :

im mentaly ill

From the thread about an RC car motor in a hopper.

Edited by Darur
Real Men play Tuba

PH33R TEH 1337 Dwarf!

DONT CLICK ME!!1
sneaky_sniper View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - inappropriate link 01/13

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sneaky_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2005 at 11:22pm
darur u can make fun of me all u want but this isnt english class its a paintball forum i agree other players do use stealth and practice but nothing compared to a sniper, o and sorry i guess ill try to b like u and spend my time learning how to type in a correct manner instead of practicing paintballing
[IMG]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c128/sneaky_sniper/Invader_Zim.jpg">
Darur View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2005 at 11:31pm

darur u can make fun of me all u want but this isnt english class its a paintball forum

And does that mean we are supposed to talk like "hey dud dd u c tat snipp-er dud!roflmafo".  Why do you think you have english class? To fill up free time?

i agree other players do use stealth and practice but nothing compared to a sniper,

The average woodsballer wears camo, his gun is also camoed.  Do snipers have "Acme Invisible Pants" or something that makes them so "sneaky sneaky"?

o and sorry i guess ill try to b like u and spend my time learning how to type in a correct manner instead of practicing paintballing

You might find that to be a wise move.  Few companies will pick an "uBeR 1337 k3w1 5nipp-3r dUd3!11" over someone who can type in, and speak, English.

Further more you havent dissproven or attacked any of my claims.

Real Men play Tuba

PH33R TEH 1337 Dwarf!

DONT CLICK ME!!1
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>
  Share Topic