Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

sniper mask

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>
Author
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - inappropriate link 01/13

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sneaky_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2005 at 11:54pm

Originally posted by Darur Darur wrote:

Originally posted by sneaky_sniper sneaky_sniper wrote:

darur u can make fun of me all u want but this isnt english class its a paintball forum

And does that mean we are supposed to talk like "hey dud dd u c tat snipp-er dud!roflmafo".  Why do you think you have english class? To fill up free time?

ya basically... i hated english class

i agree other players do use stealth and practice but nothing compared to a sniper,

The average woodsballer wears camo, his gun is also camoed.  Do snipers have "Acme Invisible Pants" or something that makes them so "sneaky sneaky"?

well kinda incase u havnt heard about em its called a ghillie suit look it up

o and sorry i guess ill try to b like u and spend my time learning how to type in a correct manner instead of practicing paintballing

You might find that to be a wise move.  Few companies will pick an "uBeR 1337 k3w1 5nipp-3r dUd3!11" over someone who can type in, and speak, English.

well u may think my love, knowledge, and exspirience in sniping is unvaluble but the american armed forces have a differant outlook they like the fact that i have the ability to sneek past several guys in the woods to take out 1 important target and still remain hidden and they also like the fact that iv been around rifles since iv been able to walk and have lots of exsperiance with them

good try tho...

Further more you havent dissproven or attacked any of my claims.

well i have now

[IMG]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c128/sneaky_sniper/Invader_Zim.jpg">
Homer J View Drop Down

Strike 2 for drug related images

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Homer J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2005 at 12:01am
fdood ther is 2 snippen i did ot teh oter day i hit my frend frum 900 yardz away w/ my 1337 flaetlin it so ubr.
hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2005 at 12:02am
Wow. Not only are you acting like an under-educated child, you have awoken Darur. Bad move....
Homer J View Drop Down

Strike 2 for drug related images

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Homer J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2005 at 12:03am
Originally posted by hybrid-sniper hybrid-sniper wrote:

Wow. Not only are you acting like an under-educated child, you have awoken Darur. Bad move....

darur hatez teh woodzball he msut be won of tem spedbalers whoe think 90bps makez teh gud gun.

osok 4 lif.

Edited by Homer J
Darur View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Stare directly into my avatar...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2005 at 12:05am

darur u can make fun of me all u want but this isnt english class its a paintball forum

And does that mean we are supposed to talk like "hey dud dd u c tat snipp-er dud!roflmafo".  Why do you think you have english class? To fill up free time?

Tough, use it

i agree other players do use stealth and practice but nothing compared to a sniper,

The average woodsballer wears camo, his gun is also camoed.  Do snipers have "Acme Invisible Pants" or something that makes them so "sneaky sneaky"?

BWHAHAHAHAHA!

I have yet to see a paintballer use one correctly.  Players seem to think throwing on a ghillie makes you invisible.  I've seen players running in them thinking they are hidden, I have seen players with ghillies so mismtached they used a dark green ghillie in tall dead grass.  Ghillies are designed for use at a DISTENCE.  Only from a distance can you acctually move in one.  I dont care how awsome your "1337 snipp-er dud 5k1lz" are, you dont have the disipline to use one correctly.

o and sorry i guess ill try to b like u and spend my time learning how to type in a correct manner instead of practicing paintballing

You might find that to be a wise move.  Few companies will pick an "uBeR 1337 k3w1 5nipp-3r dUd3!11" over someone who can type in, and speak, English.

well u may think my love, knowledge, and exspirience in sniping is unvaluble but the american armed forces have a differant outlook they like the fact that i have the ability to sneek past several guys in the woods to take out 1 important target and still remain hidden and they also like the fact that iv been around rifles since iv been able to walk and have lots of exsperiance with them

I hardly think crawling around in a mismatched ghillie trying to shoot people usuing a scope will be considered seriosuly by an army recruiter. BTW, they also have intelligence tests.

Further more, there is one (possibly two) former military sniper on this forum, his name is Oldsoldier, why dont you drop him a line abotu sniping in paintball.  See what he tells you.

good try tho...

well i have now

No

Real Men play Tuba

[IMG]http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/1859/newsmall6xz.jpg">

PH33R TEH 1337 Dwarf!

DONT CLICK ME!!1
Darur View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2005 at 12:06am
Originally posted by hybrid-sniper hybrid-sniper wrote:

Snipers are yummy

Real Men play Tuba

PH33R TEH 1337 Dwarf!

DONT CLICK ME!!1
sneaky_sniper View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sneaky_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2005 at 12:14am

Tough, use it

BWHAHAHAHAHA!

I have yet to see a paintballer use one correctly.  Players seem to think throwing on a ghillie makes you invisible.  I've seen players running in them thinking they are hidden, I have seen players with ghillies so mismtached they used a dark green ghillie in tall dead grass.  Ghillies are designed for use at a DISTENCE.  Only from a distance can you acctually move in one.  I dont care how awsome your "1337 snipp-er dud 5k1lz" are, you dont have the disipline to use one correctly.

ya i admit most so called snipers are idiots and dont know how to use a ghillie suit and they do think theyre invisable in it but im not one of em i admit when i first started i was a lot like them but iv learned since then and i know how to move in what situations and how to match my ghillie to my surroundings

I hardly think crawling around in a mismatched ghillie trying to shoot people usuing a scope will be considered seriosuly by an army recruiter. BTW, they also have intelligence tests.

ya i know iv done plenty of reaserch on snipers and iv allready taken an itelligence test and it told me i have a 130 I.Q. so i dont wanna hear it

Further more, there is one (possibly two) former military sniper on this forum, his name is Oldsoldier, why dont you drop him a line abotu sniping in paintball.  See what he tells you.

i know if u go up and read my first post in this thread it clearly says and i quote "military sniping and paintball sniping are two totaly differant things" i dont exspect to get good at real combat sniping in paintball only an idiot would but i figure i might as well have some fun with it while i wait to get to the military

good try tho...

well i have now

No

Darur View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2005 at 12:28am

Tough, use it

BWHAHAHAHAHA!

ya i admit most so called snipers are idiots and dont know how to use a ghillie suit

They all are idiots who dont know who to use a ghillie suit

and they do think theyre invisable in it but im not one of em i admit when i first started i was a lot like them but iv learned since then and i know how to move in what situations and how to match my ghillie to my surroundings

Buddy, I started playing paintball as a sniper.  I found it was the biggest waste of time ever.  The "slills" you picked up are typical WOODSBALL skills.  And trust me, you have no idea how to properly match a ghillie, let alone use one.

ya i know iv done plenty of reaserch on snipers and iv allready taken an itelligence test and it told me i have a 130 I.Q. so i dont wanna hear it

I have taken three.  The first said I had a 135 IQ, the second said I had a 160 IQ and the third said I had a 170 IQ.  Unless its administered by a professional its bogus and further more IQ is not relevent here.  My point is if you are as intelleigent as you type then you must be starting the third grade.

i know if u go up and read my first post in this thread it clearly says and i quote "military sniping and paintball sniping are two totaly differant things"

Good, so why are you applying you "skills" in snipping to paintball?
Quote :
well u may think my love, knowledge, and exspirience in sniping is unvaluble

Last I checked your only "experience" in "snipping" was in paintball.

i dont exspect to get good at real combat sniping in paintball only an idiot would but i figure i might as well have some fun with it while i wait to get to the military

Right, what you are doing is playing WOODSBALL.  Instead of camping, why not demonstrate your "military skills" and acctually play the sport instead of trying to be a sniper? 

good try tho...

well i have now

No

Real Men play Tuba

PH33R TEH 1337 Dwarf!

DONT CLICK ME!!1
spaceballs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spaceballs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2005 at 1:28am

sniper=hidden shooter: somebody who shoots at people from a concealed position

paintball=battle game with paint-firing guns: a team game in which each player has a gun that fires gelatin capsules filled with water-soluble marking dye, the object being to shoot members of the opposing team

sniper+paintball=does not exist

<Sony
ghostinthefield View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ghostinthefield Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2005 at 7:18pm
space balls that makes no sence at all you can be on a team and shoot from a hidden position in fact the whole team can be in a hidden position
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sneaky_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2005 at 8:41pm

lol do u c the intelligence from spaceballs... why hes one of them thur city folk who are well edycated and stand in the open yelling no one hide or be sneeky or shoot from a concealed position! after all them thur gellatin filled capsuls are suposed to have a nice big easily seen wide open shot to hit u with instead of being like those dumb hicks and hiding while wearen camo so u wont get shot and be able to sneek up on people!

(but ill at least give u a cool picture thing cuz i like sharks) but next time kinda think about what u just said

Styro Folme View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2005 at 9:12pm

i'm getting confused and kinda frustrated.  Noone was not saying snipers where better than any other play.  That's just his play style.  "Snipers" tend to be more patiant than your normal experienced player.  Most people (like me) love the idea of being in a huge firefight and putting our reflexes on display.  Others (like Sneaky) prefer not to use their gunfighting skills, but rather their accuracy and intelligence.  That, my friend, is the difference between a sniper and a regular player.  People may look down on snipers, but honestly, does it matter how you play as long as you just go out and do it?  Paintballers need to stick together and not flame people, but give HELPFUL advise to the newbs.  Our sport will die if it keeps going the route it's going.  I don't know about anyone else in this thread, but i'd kinda like it if everyone just let it go and let this thread die. 

Edited by Styro Folme
X
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sneaky_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2005 at 9:19pm
Originally posted by Styro Folme Styro Folme wrote:

i'm getting confused and kinda frustrated.  Noone was not saying snipers where better than any other play.  That's just his play style.  "Snipers" tend to be more patiant than your normal experienced player.  Most people (like me) love the idea of being in a huge firefight and putting our reflexes on display.  Others (like Sneaky) prefer not to use their gunfighting skills, but rather their accuracy and intelligence.  That, my friend, is the difference between a sniper and a regular player.  People may look down on snipers, but honestly, does it matter how you play as long as you just go out and do it?  Paintballers need to stick together and not flame people, but give HELPFUL advise to the newbs.  Our sport will die if it keeps going the route it's going.  I don't know about anyone else in this thread, but i'd kinda like it if everyone just let it go and let this thread die. 

I must agree with my good friend hes right if paintballers dont stick together the sport is destined to faid so as cheesy as this is gunna sound "cant we all just get along"

Darur View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2005 at 11:28pm

lol do u c the intelligence from spaceballs... why hes one of them thur city folk who are well edycated and stand in the open yelling no one hide or be sneeky or shoot from a concealed position! after all them thur gellatin filled capsuls are suposed to have a nice big easily seen wide open shot to hit u with instead of being like those dumb hicks and hiding while wearen camo so u wont get shot and be able to sneek up on people!

(but ill at least give u a cool picture thing cuz i like sharks) but next time kinda think about what u just said

You are the very deffinition of "hick"

Real Men play Tuba

PH33R TEH 1337 Dwarf!

DONT CLICK ME!!1
Monk View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2005 at 11:49pm
I like the purdy colors in the quotes.
Darur View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2005 at 1:50am

i'm getting confused and kinda frustrated. 

We all are, but it seems for different reasons

Noone was not saying snipers where better than any other play.
That's just his play style.  "Snipers" tend to be more patiant than your normal experienced player. 

In other words snipers are campers?  I think we are all in agreement that campers are newbs who hide in brush and shoot people that come nearby.  Face it, patience isnt a skill needed in Paintball.  Patience in paintball means fear to move.  Players get locked in a comfortable spot where they feel safe, they become campers and call this patience.

Most people (like me) love the idea of being in a huge firefight and putting our reflexes on display.  Others (like Sneaky) prefer not to use their gunfighting skills, but rather their accuracy and intelligence. 

We've already covered the accruacy issue, it doesnt exist in paintball.  Hell, a paper clip on a rubber band is probably more accurate.  Intelligence?  I could make many rude comments on that but I'll stick to facts.  Do you mean to say that only "snipers" use "intelligence" and the rest of us listen to our testicles?  I think every move you make on the field takes a certain amount of intelligence and certinetly teams think before they move or act.

That, my friend, is the difference between a sniper and a regular player. 

In other words ones a camper and one acctually plays?

People may look down on snipers, but honestly, does it matter how you play as long as you just go out and do it? 

No, but the point is when they waste their time trying to be a "sniper" and further more convince other players to do the same, it takes the fun out of the sport.  They arent playing, they are sitting on the side pretending to play.

Paintballers need to stick together and not flame people, but give HELPFUL advise to the newbs. 

Hence what I am doing  . . .

Our sport will die if it keeps going the route it's going.  I don't know about anyone else in this thread, but i'd kinda like it if everyone just let it go and let this thread die.

End the sniper threads and I'll let em die

Real Men play Tuba

PH33R TEH 1337 Dwarf!

DONT CLICK ME!!1
cv222005 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cv222005 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2005 at 1:08pm

im not a sniper or whatever, but i did cammo my mask. just wanted to give my mask something unique and make me harder to spot... all the people ive played say that it keeps them from noticing the glare and tell tail signs of a mask. so when im peaking out im harder to see.

i used some cammo mesquito netting verry thin mesh like, and some small zip ties to streach and pull it up close to the lense cut out two small eye holes in it to help see better... (kinda like looking through a window screen up close, not to good for playing in the woods like that, so cut the holes, saves your eyes the strain. ) and then wraped some millitary cammo netting around the mask to kinda break up the outline of the mask. if u want to see pics of it. use my s/n at yahoo. cv222005 or email me ill send em

mask pic >>>>  http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b181/cv222005/cmask.jpg

mask on game>>>> http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b181/cv222005/ccrouch.jpg

Edited by cv222005

98C
R/T
M4 foregrips W/sightpost
3POS-M4 STOCK
REMOTE
Styro Folme View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2005 at 6:08pm

That's just his play style.  "Snipers" tend to be more patiant than your normal experienced player. 

In other words snipers are campers?  I think we are all in agreement that campers are newbs who hide in brush and shoot people that come nearby.  Face it, patience isnt a skill needed in Paintball.  Patience in paintball means fear to move.  Players get locked in a comfortable spot where they feel safe, they become campers and call this patience.

Most people (like me) love the idea of being in a huge firefight and putting our reflexes on display.  Others (like Sneaky) prefer not to use their gunfighting skills, but rather their accuracy and intelligence. 

We've already covered the accruacy issue, it doesnt exist in paintball.  Hell, a paper clip on a rubber band is probably more accurate.  Intelligence?  I could make many rude comments on that but I'll stick to facts.  Do you mean to say that only "snipers" use "intelligence" and the rest of us listen to our testicles?  I think every move you make on the field takes a certain amount of intelligence and certinetly teams think before they move or act.

People may look down on snipers, but honestly, does it matter how you play as long as you just go out and do it? 

No, but the point is when they waste their time trying to be a "sniper" and further more convince other players to do the same, it takes the fun out of the sport.  They arent playing, they are sitting on the side pretending to play.

Paintballers need to stick together and not flame people, but give HELPFUL advise to the newbs. 

Our sport will die if it keeps going the route it's going.  I don't know about anyone else in this thread, but i'd kinda like it if everyone just let it go and let this thread die.

whatever makes you sleep at night.....
X
Darur View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2005 at 8:34pm

whatever makes you sleep at night.....

Admitting defeat?

Real Men play Tuba

PH33R TEH 1337 Dwarf!

DONT CLICK ME!!1
redraider View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redraider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2005 at 9:31pm
Originally posted by Monk Monk wrote:

I like the purdy colors in the quotes.

yup

Edited by redraider
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>
  Share Topic