geez, not again.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Jim Paint View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dukes of Hazzard is SOOO Last Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim Paint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: geez, not again.
    Posted: 17 September 2005 at 9:14am
Originally posted by oldsoldier oldsoldier wrote:

Na, just bored and tired, we both have the "I am right concept" but I unfortuanately am not as well versed in then use of the english language, and as it appears "brainwashed" by conservative talk radio.

Concepts and beliefs are destined to be differant by generation and or life expierience, and only time will say which belief or concept was the better, as our grandchildren look back on these times.

BTW had right knee full replaced, still in the world of painkillers, and left knee due to be replaced Oct 13, so have had a lot of idle sit around bored to tears time, hense internet wandering. Once up and runnin will be full time UNL student, since now DOT disqualified, VA job retraining, and workin so time will be at a premium then. Going Law Enforcement Parole/Probation, state or fed. And then even I will be collage edumacated.

OS, When I tore my ACL, there were many folk that were, Advanced in years, you could say.  THey had jsut had total knee replacements.  Everyone says they loved their new knees, the only drawback is you can only bend your leg to 115* ish when you get the replacement.

And I'm sorry that you couldn't find out about the wonders of Glucosamine, It has saved my dads, uncles, great uncles, and a bunch of my dads friends knees.

saepe fidelis
bluemunky42 View Drop Down
Guested. Middle Finger post.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2005 at 10:10pm
i hereby refuse to participate in/start any more political threads. excluding putting an opinion in here and there, i think i'm through with politics for a while.
Darur View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Stare directly into my avatar...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2005 at 9:56pm
Originally posted by Rambino Rambino wrote:

You had some formatting crap messing up your post.

Oh, thanks, sorry, thought I posted a bad word or something

Real Men play Tuba

[IMG]http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/1859/newsmall6xz.jpg">

PH33R TEH 1337 Dwarf!

DONT CLICK ME!!1
Rambino View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I am even less fun in person

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rambino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2005 at 9:55pm
You had some formatting crap messing up your post.
[IMG]http://i38.tinypic.com/aag8s8.jpg">
Darur View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Stare directly into my avatar...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2005 at 9:46pm
Originally posted by Darur Darur wrote:

I am personally amazed that the ACLU isnt jumping all over and hasnt been jumping all over Kamehameha schools.  Apperently they have also been receiveing Federal money making their Admissions policy unconstitutional.  Instead they are chasing after the Boy Scouts because everyone knows how terrible we are.

<fixed it>

Er, what exactly did you fix?

Real Men play Tuba

[IMG]http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/1859/newsmall6xz.jpg">

PH33R TEH 1337 Dwarf!

DONT CLICK ME!!1
Johndcjr1989 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johndcjr1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2005 at 7:22pm

Originally posted by Frank Zappa Frank Zappa wrote:

Darur.

You would think the Boy Scouts were training terrorists.

But no, its worse, much worse.

They believe in God, and don't let scout leaders be homosexual.

omg does the FBI know about this organization? lol

i dont see the problem with letting grown men that will be spending weeks at a time with young boys alone in a tent/camp be **edited**?  whats the big deal?  lol jk i think its stupid that there is actually an argument over whether or not its alright for these men or any of the boys to be **edited**...if u think about it a **edited** boy would be spending more time alone with the others than the adults would and also has to take showers with these boys...

at school our football manager during the 7th and 8th grade was **edited** but everybody just now found out about it...it was one of those things were ppl say hes **edited** but dont really mean it they just think hes a metro but now he has a **edited** pride org in our town.  sorry to get off topic but that just made me think about how messed up it is that he was watching us shower for two years straight.  ughhh

Rockin' the Ironman Intimidator.

The Original Redneck Gangsta
xteam View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xteam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2005 at 7:03pm
Hades View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2005 at 7:00pm
OS, Good Luck with your upcoming surgeries and college/educational challenges.

oldsoldier View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Crazy old guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldsoldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2005 at 6:29pm
Na, just bored and tired, we both have the "I am right concept" but I unfortuanately am not as well versed in then use of the english language, and as it appears "brainwashed" by conservative talk radio.

Concepts and beliefs are destined to be differant by generation and or life expierience, and only time will say which belief or concept was the better, as our grandchildren look back on these times.

BTW had right knee full replaced, still in the world of painkillers, and left knee due to be replaced Oct 13, so have had a lot of idle sit around bored to tears time, hense internet wandering. Once up and runnin will be full time UNL student, since now DOT disqualified, VA job retraining, and workin so time will be at a premium then. Going Law Enforcement Parole/Probation, state or fed. And then even I will be collage edumacated.

Edited by oldsoldier
Zesty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Guested - 3 Strikes and hes out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2005 at 5:57pm
Originally posted by oldsoldier oldsoldier wrote:

Clark, sorry ...forgot how perfect you are....no sense in me argueing with someone as elite as you in the written word, and moral thought.

Translation: I messed with the bull and got the horns, and I don't like how it feels, so I'm leaving.

Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2005 at 5:12pm
Agreed - it can be difficult to keep up, but parents should at least browse through their kids' schoolbooks to see what they are learning.  Ultimately it is up to the parents.
TRAVELER View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Vulcan Logic Academy Graduate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRAVELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2005 at 5:06pm
Political idealogy takes the place of religion in some societies, and it occurs in our own system, particularly in the schools. Has anyone read the modern history of our civil war and compared it to previous histories?

You'd be surprised at what is bent, twisted, or altogether left out. Real religion, or ideology, should be based on truth, but apparently truth is something our educators conveniently leave out when printing our new history.
For I will wander to and fro,
I'll go where I no one do know,
DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2005 at 4:49pm
Originally posted by Clark Kent Clark Kent wrote:

Originally posted by DBibeau855 DBibeau855 wrote:

The one thats too big as per KRLs guidlines? *pokes clark* hehe

Not too big anymore - I shrank it.    :P

I'm down to 257x149. Close enough.

Shucks!
Jim Paint View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dukes of Hazzard is SOOO Last Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim Paint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2005 at 4:48pm
I hear Rambinos been cracking down on sigs.

saepe fidelis
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2005 at 4:47pm

Originally posted by DBibeau855 DBibeau855 wrote:

The one thats too big as per KRLs guidlines?

*pokes clark* hehe

Not too big anymore - I shrank it.    :P

I'm down to 257x149.  Close enough.

Frank Zappa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frank Zappa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2005 at 4:45pm
Originally posted by Clark Kent Clark Kent wrote:

We should be more concerned on all the conspiracy cover ups.

Check the sig.

Mine> yours.

And thats what they want you to believe.

It's all a conspiracy.

Edgar Cayce>you
DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2005 at 4:43pm
The one thats too big as per KRLs guidlines?

*pokes clark* hehe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2005 at 4:41pm

Check the sig.

Frank Zappa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frank Zappa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2005 at 4:29pm
The government brainwashes us all in school,mainly history class, so why do we focus on the small insignificant nothing of two words in the pledge?

It's all a conspiracy.

Edgar Cayce>you
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2005 at 4:26pm

Originally posted by TRAVELER TRAVELER wrote:

I love the expression "I will not let a teacher brainwash my children". There are worse ways of being brainwashed. 3 or 4 hours of television a day, mindless so called "musicians" singing anything that sells, and who knows what on the internet.

I am aware of the issues with that phrase ("brainwash"), which are quite legitimate - and I must of course admit to some hyperbole as well.

In a large sense, of course, childrearing is nothing but brainwashing.  But, generally speaking, we allow parents to decide what kind of brainwashing to allow/participate in.

Are the brainwashing effects of MTV better/worse than state-sanctioned religion?  That would be a matter for the parents to decide, I would think.  I suspect there are a variety of opinions on the matter.

:)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
  Share Topic