Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > News And Views > Thoughts and Opinions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

geez, not again.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
Author
Guested. Middle Finger post.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2005 at 10:10pm
i hereby refuse to participate in/start any more political threads. excluding putting an opinion in here and there, i think i'm through with politics for a while.
Jim Paint View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dukes of Hazzard is SOOO Last Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim Paint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2005 at 9:14am
Originally posted by oldsoldier oldsoldier wrote:

Na, just bored and tired, we both have the "I am right concept" but I unfortuanately am not as well versed in then use of the english language, and as it appears "brainwashed" by conservative talk radio.

Concepts and beliefs are destined to be differant by generation and or life expierience, and only time will say which belief or concept was the better, as our grandchildren look back on these times.

BTW had right knee full replaced, still in the world of painkillers, and left knee due to be replaced Oct 13, so have had a lot of idle sit around bored to tears time, hense internet wandering. Once up and runnin will be full time UNL student, since now DOT disqualified, VA job retraining, and workin so time will be at a premium then. Going Law Enforcement Parole/Probation, state or fed. And then even I will be collage edumacated.

OS, When I tore my ACL, there were many folk that were, Advanced in years, you could say.  THey had jsut had total knee replacements.  Everyone says they loved their new knees, the only drawback is you can only bend your leg to 115* ish when you get the replacement.

And I'm sorry that you couldn't find out about the wonders of Glucosamine, It has saved my dads, uncles, great uncles, and a bunch of my dads friends knees.

saepe fidelis
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
  Share Topic