Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

shotgun paintball

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2005 at 9:09pm
Originally posted by onlyatippman onlyatippman wrote:

If you take the ball detent out you shoot a couple balls at once. I did this with my ProCarbine and its 10 inch barrel and the 4 balls that came out of the barell spread out OK. Iknow its not practical cause the paint comes out of the barrel when you point it down, but its pretty fun shooting 4 balls at once. 

Clueless newbies make baby Jesus cry.
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
sneaky_sniper View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - inappropriate link 01/13

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sneaky_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2005 at 8:56pm
this has been dead how long now?
[IMG]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c128/sneaky_sniper/Invader_Zim.jpg">
onlyatippman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote onlyatippman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2005 at 8:51pm

If you take the ball detent out you shoot a couple balls at once. I did this with my ProCarbine and its 10 inch barrel and the 4 balls that came out of the barell spread out OK. Iknow its not practical cause the paint comes out of the barrel when you point it down, but its pretty fun shooting 4 balls at once. 

kuhndog599 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1, Language 5/4

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kuhndog599 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2005 at 8:10pm
airsoft bbs dont work. ive tried
model 98 - homemade handguard
solid stock - opsgear mag
polished internals
homemade sling - paintjob
operator barrel
progressive barrel
opsgear mag - stock
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sneaky_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2005 at 6:41pm

http://www.freewebs.com/legendary005/drawings.htm

alright i know versions have already been built, but this is a bit, prettier looken then all those, id try to build it but im broke so u guys feel free

EDIT: sorry guys but for my computer i dont know bout urs, the shotgun and tank picture isnt coming up so im gunna have to work on it

Edited by sneaky_sniper
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sneaky_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2005 at 10:58pm

that home made accecory thingy of urs aint real pretty...

in fact its kinda horrid

DeTrevni View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
b-YOU-ick. Was that so hard?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2005 at 5:13pm

after posting this, i am now about 250 posts wiser, so let just stop trying to ride this dead horse...

please!

Evil Elvis: "Detrevni is definally like a hillbilly hippy from hell"

hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2005 at 4:33pm

Originally posted by mkunicki14 mkunicki14 wrote:

Theres gotta be a way to put like 10 paintballs in ure barrel and make them shoot out at once.like make detents in ure barrel

Think before you speak.

mkunicki14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mkunicki14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2005 at 3:27pm
Theres gotta be a way to put like 10 paintballs in ure barrel and make them shoot out at once.like make detents in ure barrel

SOLD!!!!
Teh_Ninja View Drop Down

1 strike, 10/26, language

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Teh_Ninja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2005 at 12:42am
you could also make a barrle atachment, kinda like a silancer that fits that tube in it. like those ww2 grenade lauching riffle things.
the_blade View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<esser is more

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_blade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2005 at 9:59pm
Ugh beat you too it if you talking about somthing like this and yes its insane

95 base neon 3.0 cai, knifedged crankshaft 60 mill throttle body,14 crane cam crane springs/retainers eagle rods port matched/ polished intake p&p head shaved .015 phantom grip diff dohc exuast
Teh_Ninja View Drop Down

1 strike, 10/26, language

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Teh_Ninja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2005 at 10:46pm
well you COULD just get an airsoft shotty for about 150-300. and shoot paint pellets.

http://media.putfile.com/FunnyClip---paintball-bazooka
peanuthead View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peanuthead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2005 at 11:28pm
ive heard something about somethig like a potato gun but smaller i was thinkink about building somethig like it 
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sneaky_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2005 at 11:32pm
Originally posted by hybrid-sniper hybrid-sniper wrote:

Originally posted by paithunter9 paithunter9 wrote:

it wount work i tried it with airsoft bbs and the range sucked

nu-uh! i woulda figured a SHOTGUN would be like a 300magnum in the hands of a marine sharpshooter...

DeTrevni View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2005 at 11:31pm
actually, i was the one who posted it, and was feelin pretty stupid for postin it, and was about to ignore it and stuff, but then people started getting serious. i thought "why not?" and started spittin out more stuff. check previous posts.

brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2005 at 10:35pm
Shotgun. Range sucked. No **edited**.

That being said, leave this post up- this guy's attitude towards learning his lesson after being sticky/search-slapped is very positive, and should be a lesson to newbs everywhere. We'll treat the poster of a stupid idea with respect if they learn their lesson from posting it.
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2005 at 9:27pm

Originally posted by paithunter9 paithunter9 wrote:

DeTrevni View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2005 at 8:35pm
i filled my stock tippman barrel with some airsoft pellets, used cotton for wadding and jacked up the velocity to get the right trajectory and hosed a paper target. IT ROCKED! now im gonna have to do it again...

paithunter9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paithunter9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2005 at 6:37pm
tippmann 98 c
flatline
stock
remote
costome hopper
pen spring mod
and thats it
Styro Folme View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2005 at 7:34pm
Originally posted by DeTrevni DeTrevni wrote:

wow. people are getting serious about my topic. AWESOME! your going to want something other than airsoft paintballs. they dont pop. i even stepped on them with boots and they didnt pop. why not use those 50 caliber paintballs? those might work.
maybe crush up some paintballs, so they will curve and scatter and still bust.  the only thing i see wrong with that would be high maintnence and maybe someone getting cut by a shell
X
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic