Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Paintball Equipment > Gun Maintenace and Repair
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Velocity issues

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a5rog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Velocity issues
    Posted: 05 November 2005 at 2:48pm
Hi. I have an A5 with Palmer Stabilizer and Flatline. Everything else is stock. I keep the FVA flush with the tube.

Last month we played in rain and things got really really wet. When I got home I cleaned and oiled my gun to make sure the internal stuff would not rust.

Yesterday we went to play. I chronoed my gun and could not get it past 240. This was the first time this has ever happened. I have since purchased madman springs and am using the red one. I went to chrono today but I could only get it up to about 250, and that's even with the stabilizer screw almost all the way in. Is there anything else I can do before I start looking at the Palmer.
Millslane View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Millslane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2005 at 12:10am
RVA would be a good idea.

this is going to allow you to adjust the velosity more or less by putting more or less tension on the drive spring.

also, you can try adding 1 or 2 bb's in the end cap or RVA. just take the end cap/RVA off and drop 1 or 2 bb's ino the hole, place the drive pin back into the hole and put the drive spring over the pin. this will give more tension to produce more velosity
www.pbteamwow.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic