Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Orbital defence cannon

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - inappropriate link 01/13

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sneaky_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2005 at 10:19pm
dude! lets go to the moon, use the fire exstiguishers as jet packs and have 0 gravity paintball fights!!!!
[IMG]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c128/sneaky_sniper/Invader_Zim.jpg">
stealthy2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stealthy2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2005 at 11:34pm
Man I had thought of the paintball on the moon idea a long time ago. Then it turned into this big technical debate type thing. It gave me somewhat of a headache. That would be sort of cool to have some sort of air support type weapon in paintball. I had thought of a cannon for scenario games that would crono at higher then 300fps volocities, but had a minimum range to insure that the paintball slowed down to 300fps before it got near any players. It would fire groups of paintballs, like 20 per shot or something. Or it could launch squadbusters as an option.
sneaky_sniper View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sneaky_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2005 at 11:37pm

hmm cant ya see a ref with this tiny little hand held chrony checken the FPS on a HUGE air support cannon... 

anywho, i think we could also, get some flamable paint, and we set it on fire, and we get the fat kid on the team no one likes, to throw it at people, and walla! a paintball flame thrower!

brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2005 at 12:39pm
What you do is you go to a museum and buy an old 6 pound gun from the 1800s. Dremel out the breech block, and hook it up to a CO2 tank. Dump about 200 paintballs down the barrel, and boom, grapeshot. Or they could even makes really huge paintballs, like the size of a grapefruit, and we can do paintball naval batles with sailing yachts, each with like four six pounders mounted on the sides.

We'd need some kind of paintball chain shot to tangle their rigging, though...

Oh, and each boat could have ten guys with normal markers to snipe at the people on the other boat, but they'd have to wear red jackets and funny hats 'cause they're Paint Marines.

Edited by brihard
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
b-YOU-ick. Was that so hard?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2005 at 4:53pm
Originally posted by sneaky_sniper sneaky_sniper wrote:

hmm cant ya see a ref with this tiny little hand held chrony checken the FPS on a HUGE air support cannon... 

anywho, i think we could also, get some flamable paint, and we set it on fire, and we get the fat kid on the team no one likes, to throw it at people, and walla! a paintball flame thrower!

you referring to me?
Evil Elvis: "Detrevni is definally like a hillbilly hippy from hell"

Mr. Spiffy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Spiffy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2005 at 5:34pm
Originally posted by brihard brihard wrote:

What you do is you go to a museum and buy an old 6 pound gun from the 1800s. Dremel out the breech block, and hook it up to a CO2 tank. Dump about 200 paintballs down the barrel, and boom, grapeshot. Or they could even makes really huge paintballs, like the size of a grapefruit, and we can do paintball naval batles with sailing yachts, each with like four six pounders mounted on the sides.We'd need some kind of paintball chain shot to tangle their rigging, though...
Oh, and each boat could have ten guys with normal markers to snipe at the people on the other boat, but they'd have to wear red jackets and funny hats 'cause they're Paint Marines.

I always wanted to do some paintball naval skirmishes. That would be fun to have some mock pb turret on a boat with an outboard... oh the possibilities .
Missing: 2nd star and 960+ posts to my name.
-Another victim of the system.
Dirtydog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dirtydog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2005 at 6:15pm
Originally posted by Mr. Spiffy Mr. Spiffy wrote:

What you do is you go to a museum and buy an old 6 pound gun from the 1800s. Dremel out the breech block, and hook it up to a CO2 tank. Dump about 200 paintballs down the barrel, and boom, grapeshot. Or they could even makes really huge paintballs, like the size of a grapefruit, and we can do paintball naval batles with sailing yachts, each with like four six pounders mounted on the sides.We'd need some kind of paintball chain shot to tangle their rigging, though...

I always wanted to do some paintball naval skirmishes. That would be fun to have some mock pb turret on a boat with an outboard... oh the possibilities .

I like to kayack in my free time and have often thought how much fun it would be to have an ambush set up along the river to hit those in the boats.... though we would have problems with water and paintball guns.... and I'm sure someone would have something to say about a bunch of paintballs floating down the river

Dirtydog     
My Set up
Tippmann A-5
J&J Performance Full Tilt Ceramic 14
Egrip
Dead On Paintball Pro Seal Dual Trigger

In the mail..
Front Bolt & Power Tube
Blackpoint Engineering JCS
APE Rampage Board
WGP guy2 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I play the Bag Pipes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WGP guy2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2005 at 6:22pm

dude! lets go to the moon, use the fire exstiguishers as jet packs and have 0 gravity paintball fights!!!!

The moon does not have zero gravity :(

When I get my pilot license next summer I'll attach canisters on paint to the wing struts with a cord running inside, call in an air strike and everbody gets paint rained on them.

No, I'm just kidding that would be an idiotic thing to do.

Edited by WGP guy2
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sneaky_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2005 at 7:06pm

Originally posted by WGP guy2 WGP guy2 wrote:

ya i know, but its close enough, we'd be 6 times lighter

When I get my pilot license next summer I'll attach canisters on paint to the wing struts with a cord running inside, call in an air strike and everbody gets paint rained on them.

has that ever stopped us before...?

eliminator View Drop Down
Drinks from the Toilet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eliminator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2005 at 7:40pm
this is the first funny topis ever!!!! hahahahaha ROFL
__||__
[        }------ =() =()
//'   ||
R THOSE MY BALLS ON UR FACE
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sneaky_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2005 at 8:50pm
umm there have been several before this that made me laugh, but ok...
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2005 at 4:22pm

Or you could just get one of the miniguns Tippmann used on the HEllhound and mount in centrally un derneath the fuselage. Presuming you'd be flying a cessna, it would be like a paint A-10.

Duh.

Why do I always have to think of stuff like this?
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
WGP guy2 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I play the Bag Pipes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WGP guy2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2005 at 5:03pm

Or you could just get one of the miniguns Tippmann used on the HEllhound and mount in centrally un derneath the fuselage. Presuming you'd be flying a cessna, it would be like a paint A-10.

Duh.

Why do I always have to think of stuff like this?

Because you obviously have teh free time to do so.
Mr. Spiffy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Spiffy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2005 at 5:39pm
I wanted to make a tried and true paintball tank from scratch once...
Missing: 2nd star and 960+ posts to my name.
-Another victim of the system.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sneaky_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2005 at 6:38pm
OOOO IDEA!!! we get 2 F-18's and we bolt some tippmann paintball mini guns on the bottom and have a paintball dogfight!
WGP guy2 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I play the Bag Pipes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WGP guy2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2005 at 10:47pm

OOOO IDEA!!! we get 2 F-18's and we bolt some tippmann paintball mini guns on the bottom and have a paintball dogfight!

Oh yes because paintballs definetely travel faster than aircraft.  I got new for ya bud, they already do that except with lasers (laser tag in the air!).  But in all seriousness I have a nice RC plane that I can easily attach things to.  I am getting 2 cameras sometime within a month to mount, probably one strait forward and one strait down or to the side.  It would be cool to have at a scenario game, spy plane, add a whole new demension to the game.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sneaky_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2005 at 10:51pm

Oh yes because paintballs definetely travel faster than aircraft.  I got new for ya bud, they already do that except with lasers (laser tag in the air!).  But in all seriousness I have a nice RC plane that I can easily attach things to.  I am getting 2 cameras sometime within a month to mount, probably one strait forward and one strait down or to the side.  It would be cool to have at a scenario game, spy plane, add a whole new demension to the game.

obviously doesnt know i was kidding...

Styro Folme View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2005 at 11:11am
i have another idea!  Make a paintball gun that runs off human farts!
X
Uberhamster View Drop Down

Strike 1 - Flaming, Language 1/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Uberhamster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2005 at 2:04pm
or, we could use my cyclone-propane-electric 300 bps I just bought off of ebay...
Stiffy2008- 'wat is a noob?'

Yep, I lied about getting a Trans Am.
fang273 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fang273 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 December 2005 at 11:07pm
I can just imagine it...a low flying plane dropping 4 cases each with 2000 paintballs....that....would.....rock....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic