Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

me make an anti-noob gun...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
monty_sniper View Drop Down
ions are better than any high end gun

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monty_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2006 at 6:48pm
Originally posted by sneaky_sniper sneaky_sniper wrote:

ummm how bout the head? it will exsplode so that will be cool....

yeah... sure lol

98% of ion owners think ions are better than any high end gun. If you would like to bonus ball these idiots put this in your sig.
Proud owner of 3 guns and counting.
sneaky_sniper View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - inappropriate link 01/13

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sneaky_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2006 at 6:36pm

ummm how bout the head? it will exsplode so that will be cool....

[IMG]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c128/sneaky_sniper/Invader_Zim.jpg">
drummerboy123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drummerboy123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2006 at 10:59am
like they say the possibiliteis are endless
A-5:
-E-GripW/JCS
-BSA30mm
-J&J Ceramic 14"
-JCS POWERTUBE"GM"
-JCS VooDoo W/RVA
-StarFire Bolt
-Polished Internals
maddog312us View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maddog312us Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2006 at 4:49am

yeah that would work if u got shot in the nuts

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sneaky_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2006 at 9:48pm

^^^ well i'm probly gunna get shot someday so will that work for you?

maddog312us View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maddog312us Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2006 at 3:05am
These type of post really piss me off i mean if it weren't for newbs then the sport would be no more the people that started paintball were newbs . All these anti newb people should die a slow and painful death.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sneaky_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2006 at 11:36pm
im not really sure what he just said...
choopie911 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2006 at 11:25pm
^what are you talking about.
JawaHippy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JawaHippy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2006 at 4:51pm
yall forgot about tracers,c4s strapped inside ofr a wider effect and ummm like  a pair of dice on it ...you have to have dice
thing your girl friend said to you last time you played "like omg i totaly just bunkered you"
Brian Fellows View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
That’s MISTER Fellows to you...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian Fellows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2006 at 6:59am
Only youm0nt is allowed to do that.
High Voltage View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Fire in the disco

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Voltage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2006 at 5:28am
dude just  does not count as a quality reply. is it really that hard to type a few words or form sentences with afore-mentioned words and make coherent sentences to express an idea?
choopie911 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2006 at 4:13am
Do you ever run out of bad ideas? And how would you ever keep it from shooting you?
Styro Folme View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2006 at 4:00am
everyone! SEXY PARTY AT THE WHITE HOUSE!
X

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monty_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2005 at 5:22pm
Originally posted by sneaky_sniper sneaky_sniper wrote:

Originally posted by monty_sniper monty_sniper wrote:

boss, look at how nice of a germany is coming along, with a few more countries, and more funding i could make a bunch of feilds that are sweet. lol

take the east half of russia... give those guys using CO2 a first hand exsperiance of using C02 in the winter, then take the island of jamaca and cuba, nice weather, shore lines for cool re-enactments and enough area for some perty good sized fields, good job on germany by the way...

will do boss, thank you

98% of ion owners think ions are better than any high end gun. If you would like to bonus ball these idiots put this in your sig.
P8ntBall3r View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P8ntBall3r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2005 at 7:27pm
 I just read this entire thread and i have just one thing to see ...Can i have Mexico?
Setup:
Marke:98 custom pro
Custop Products Flame drop
Barrel:12" SP Progressive
Hopper: Vieloader evolution II
98%of paintballers act gangsta if you are the 2%that are normal put this in your sig
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sneaky_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2005 at 6:05pm
Originally posted by monty_sniper monty_sniper wrote:

boss, look at how nice of a germany is coming along, with a few more countries, and more funding i could make a bunch of feilds that are sweet. lol

take the east half of russia... give those guys using CO2 a first hand exsperiance of using C02 in the winter, then take the island of jamaca and cuba, nice weather, shore lines for cool re-enactments and enough area for some perty good sized fields, good job on germany by the way...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monty_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2005 at 5:48pm

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sneaky_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2005 at 10:59pm
Originally posted by ANARCHY_SCOUT ANARCHY_SCOUT wrote:

I request canada so i can actually make it cool un like it is now with ther heads split in two. everyone except choopie is lame there
im gunna give it to ya, since i agree with most of what you just said
ANARCHY_SCOUT View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
strike 1 1/24 rudeness to newer members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ANARCHY_SCOUT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2005 at 10:57pm
I request canada so i can actually make it cool un like it is now with ther heads split in two. everyone except choopie is lame there
Gamertag: Kataklysm999
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sneaky_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2005 at 6:45pm
alright since gotpaint? gave me this idea... of taking rocket launcher, put it on a trailer, make it so that it will turn 360 degrees in both directions, finally make sure you  have a quad powerfull enough to pull the trailer around. he gets Italy and Sicaly
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic