Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Any good woodsball games?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Turtlemarker12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Any good woodsball games?
    Posted: 01 January 2006 at 4:30pm
hey there......i was just wondering what are come good games to play in the woods cus some of my friends and i just can't think of other games to play besides KING OF THE HILL, CAPUTURE THE FLAG, CIVIL WAR, ONE SHOT, LAST MAN STANDING, and EVERY MAN FOR HIMSELF. So on that note if anybody has some good ideas for games tell me please and explain them too.thanks

Edited by Turtlemarker12
model 98
monty_sniper View Drop Down
ions are better than any high end gun

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monty_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2006 at 5:05pm
ok, with the m98, put a smaller barrel on it, and there's no such thing as a sniper in paintball, if you want to test that, search it.  search woodsball games  and you should get  more topics.
98% of ion owners think ions are better than any high end gun. If you would like to bonus ball these idiots put this in your sig.
Proud owner of 3 guns and counting.
sneaky_sniper View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - inappropriate link 01/13

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sneaky_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2006 at 6:17pm
this isnt an idea... this is a question... this goes in new forum or thoughts and oppinions
[IMG]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c128/sneaky_sniper/Invader_Zim.jpg">
sdfraser View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sdfraser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2006 at 7:57pm
play presedint
sdfraser View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sdfraser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2006 at 7:58pm

that sure as hell is fun

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sneaky_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2006 at 9:33pm
dont double post...
rhino1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rhino1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2006 at 2:43pm

what is president???

Jman27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jman27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2006 at 4:27pm
you could play like capture the base...... one team must defend the base and one team must attack and try to capture it.... if one of the people on offense gets in it even if they are shot while inside it the offense wins..... you usually play for 10 minutes or until everyone is out
RavenGuard View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RavenGuard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2006 at 9:50pm
well today I played a game called "Starship Troopers" but you could probably rename it or come up with another idea behind it, such as "dawn of the dead" or whatever... u'll knwo what i mean when I explain it.  Anyways:

Basically, one team is "Marines" the other is "Aliens".  You have to designate about one third of the field to be "Earth" or home for the marines.  The rest is considered "Space" or whatever you wanna call it.  The marines may set up wherever they want within the third of the map befor the game begins, and the aliens have to start at the back of the opposite side of the map or field.  The marines have one life each, so when they are hit they have to leave.  Aliens have unlimited lives, but if they are hit, they must return to theback of the field on their side befor they gain their new life.  The object of the game is for the aliens to capture and return some object to the back of their side of the field...  when i played it was a briefcase.  The problem when i played was that the aliens were too afraid of getting hit and making a run for the marines, so make sure u make it clear that the aliens have to be brave and run their asses off wave after wave.... i mean, the marines have to run out sometime :p
Tippmann A-5
Polished Internals
E-Grip
Ape Board
JCS Blade Trigger
QEV
8" Bigshot + Apex
Ricochet R-5 / Tac Cap
Palmers Stabilizer
68/4500 Crossfire
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sneaky_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2006 at 10:26pm
Originally posted by RavenGuard RavenGuard wrote:

well today I played a game called "Starship Troopers" but you could probably rename it or come up with another idea behind it, such as "dawn of the dead" or whatever... u'll knwo what i mean when I explain it.  Anyways:

Basically, one team is "Marines" the other is "Aliens".  You have to designate about one third of the field to be "Earth" or home for the marines.  The rest is considered "Space" or whatever you wanna call it.  The marines may set up wherever they want within the third of the map befor the game begins, and the aliens have to start at the back of the opposite side of the map or field.  The marines have one life each, so when they are hit they have to leave.  Aliens have unlimited lives, but if they are hit, they must return to theback of the field on their side befor they gain their new life.  The object of the game is for the aliens to capture and return some object to the back of their side of the field...  when i played it was a briefcase.  The problem when i played was that the aliens were too afraid of getting hit and making a run for the marines, so make sure u make it clear that the aliens have to be brave and run their asses off wave after wave.... i mean, the marines have to run out sometime :p
hide and seek paintball style... one guy is it, the rest go out and hide, the one guy walks around and tries to find em, if he sees you, he starts to shoot, and you cant shoot back till he has shot at you! then you 2 duel it out, if he kills you, your out if you kill him he looses a life and you get to go hide again and he goes back to where he started, and he only has so many to loose till he dies and "the hiders" win
Pooky514 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pooky514 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2006 at 7:09pm
theres a game called "alien". like if ther are 7 or 8 people then 3 of em start out in a very good base surrounded by all sides (aliens). the rest (humans) all start out right next to the alien base and then when someone says "go" the humans have 10 seconds to run and hide without the aliens firing. aliens only die from headshots and humans only die from vital shots (chest, back, head) i find it challenging but fun.
come with me if you want to live.......

98% of ion owners think ions are better than any high end gun. If you would like to own these idiots put this in your sig.
hobojoe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hobojoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2006 at 8:11pm

I have played defend the hill, where three of us were to stay on a little hill & defend it while everyone tried to overtake it. You can play so that if they get into the middle of the base, if they get to the base or once all defenders are out.

Agent_Orange33 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Agent_Orange33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2006 at 10:36pm
yeah ummm civil war really herts!!!
Mori Heru View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mori Heru Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2006 at 11:21pm
alright, # doesnt really matter, split it up fair. send people to opposite ends of the course. the smaller team has to infultrate. but, the catch is the larger team has to be given time to hide, theirfore the infultrating team pretty much is walking into a mine field. If you get this, its the most awesome game you will ever play, the experiance is different if you are hiding or infultrating.  If you dont get it. P.M. me(cuz you gotta play this game!!)

I Bite!
Jman27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jman27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2006 at 5:57pm
Originally posted by Agent_Orange33 Agent_Orange33 wrote:

lol on civil war play with a cup or protect yourself.... i learned the hard way
__sneaky__ View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Voted 2010 Most Improved horse fondler.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2006 at 6:01pm
Originally posted by Agent_Orange33 Agent_Orange33 wrote:

I've never played that game, how do ya play it?
"I AM a crossdresser." -Reb Cpl

Forum Vice President

RIP T&O Forum
Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2006 at 6:20pm

Civil war is played without hoppers.  Load each ball individually.

There are many games to play, depending on how many people you have.

You can split your group into multiple teams of three.  When you are hit, you aren't out, but instead join the team that shot you.  Every time you get shot you switch teams.  Eventually only one team is left.

You can play "terminator" variations.  Each team designates one terminator.  The terminator can only be killed by hitting a target on his chest, or by headshot, or whatever else you designate.

There are various "defense" games - one smaller team has to defend a fort/hill/whatever.  The other team has to take it.  Works best if the defenders have an advantage, of course.

Down but not out - when you are shot you have to stop moving and shooting, but you aren't out of the game.  If an enemy player touches a down player he is out - if a friendly touches a down player he is back in.  This one doesn't work so well in large dense fields...   :)

You've got your spy/mole games - one or more people on each team are secretly designated as traitors.

Then you've got hopperball, and 25-shots ball, and open-lids-on-the-hoppers-ball, and so forth.

And, of course, everybody's favorite:  Ironman.

cv222005 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cv222005 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2006 at 9:41am
make a dummy out of some old clothes, find some one to hide the dummy for you and have it as a rescue mission. one team is set out to find and rescue the other is out to kill, the dummy must be carried out with out gettin hit. (only reason i say to make a dummy is because you dont realy want to carry an actual person do ya? although give the dummy some weight.) also the dummy is suposed to be like a downed pilot, pow, ect. and unconcious. so you get the point.

98C
R/T
M4 foregrips W/sightpost
3POS-M4 STOCK
REMOTE
stealthy2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stealthy2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2006 at 10:56am

This is one only to play with friends because it involves capture of weapons and so forth.

The game starts every man for themself, but you can make treaties and so forth with whoever you want, and you can break them. You can form alliences or whatever you want. You can make trades and so forth as well. When you are shot you are out, but if you surrender your a prisoner. You can't force someone to surrender though. Physical contact like that probably wouldn't be a good idea... If they surrender their marker and paintballs are yours to trade away or whatever. You just can't damage it. It could get interesting when backstabbing and so forth gets in the mix. Just remember, your actions in the game will effect what people think about you in the next game. So... If you shoot someone in the back or break a treaty or something, they are probably going to be hunting you down in the next game and everyone that knows about it probably wont want to help you out etc...

The way I explained it the only one surviving would be the winner. Or you could add a point system. You could say so many points for prisoners, so many points for eliminations, so many points for prisoners, so many points for paint left, so many points for the different bases, etc.

Edited by stealthy2 - 25 January 2006 at 10:59am
JawCrusher View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JawCrusher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2006 at 12:09pm
ZOMBIE!!!!

Fun game. Play it in a large group or a small one (larger groups are better).

Basic idea: Start with at least three teams of equal size. Typical game but
when you get hit you go to the team that hit you and you are now on their
team. Play like this until there is one big team and one small team. Play
until there is everyone against one guy. Way fun... I love being the last guy
and battling it out like I'm Rambo.
No Obstacles, Only Challenges

~Christ Krew Luv~
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic