Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Paintball Equipment > Gun Maintenace and Repair
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tippmann Replacement Parts Guide

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thejudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2007 at 11:32pm

paintball discounters has both the pro and the normal 98c body receivers...

http://www.paintball-discounters.com/get_list_36 3.htm

That is all of the other parts from factory too.

Edited by thejudge - 09 December 2007 at 11:33pm
Stay low, run fast, and hope that paintball doesn't hit your...
Enos Shenk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
~-o@

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enos Shenk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2008 at 8:06pm
Updated Mar 5 2008 with o-ring sizes, and 98 Custom Platinum details.
68caliber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 68caliber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2008 at 7:11pm
Hope this isn't a stupid question, but is there an o-ring list for the A5?

Edited by 68caliber - 07 March 2008 at 1:23pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
~-o@

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enos Shenk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2008 at 11:07pm
I dont have an A5 currently to spec parts from.

I would imagine the X-7 o-rings are the same though. All modern Tippmann's use the same o-rings for the valve/bolts.
68caliber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 68caliber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2008 at 6:16pm

Originally posted by Enos Shenk Enos Shenk wrote:

I dont have an A5 currently to spec parts from.

I would imagine the X-7 o-rings are the same though. All modern Tippmann's use the same o-rings for the valve/bolts.

You're right. Just compared the two. Same O-rings.

blindfire View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blindfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2008 at 6:57pm

The screw in the banjo fitting on my A-5 broke in half while I was tightening it, for some reason there was very little resistance.

Where can I get a replacement? I have only been able to find replacements for the Response trigger T banjo fitting.

Edited by blindfire - 14 April 2008 at 6:57pm
tomc101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tomc101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2008 at 2:54pm
are there any uk websites or sites that ship to the uk that will sell the two metal halves surrounding the model mine is damaged, and i need a replacement
tom c 101
R2!.wafflepanda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote R2!.wafflepanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2009 at 11:39pm
Nice thread this is just what I needed!Clap
Setup:
Tippmann 98C
14 in. J J Ceramic Barrel
NXE 5 Pod Harness
Tippmann Double Trigger
E-trigger (WAS)
Evlution 3
SlamSlayer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SlamSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2009 at 6:25pm
Does anyone have any info on the thread type for the 98c platinum gas line? I need the asa side. Trying to find an adapter to fit it into the regular 98c thread (female) for a palmer stabilizer.

Edited by SlamSlayer - 26 April 2009 at 6:25pm
sacrificecrow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sacrificecrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2009 at 2:52am
Hello all, I have a problem with my tpx.  after a few hours of playing with my gun. we were packing up and I still had some balls and co2 in the tpx. so I was gonna shoot off the remaining gas when the ball chopped. 1st of the whole day... I didn't think anything of it and shot out the rest of the balls through the messy barrel til the gas ran out.  When i got home, took apart the gun to clean it out, I noticed the o-ring for the front bolt was missing.  I looked all around and didn't see it anywhere.  My guess is  that the ring got blown out with that chop or there after...but my main question is what other o-ring can I use for the front bolt. I have another game friday... it's a shame that my local retailer do not know enough to know right off hand. without another o-ring to match, it will be hard for them to match with what they have in there strore. any assistance will be greatly appreciated
TinMan View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TinMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2009 at 9:26am
Originally posted by SlamSlayer SlamSlayer wrote:

Does anyone have any info on the thread type for the 98c platinum gas line? I need the asa side. Trying to find an adapter to fit it into the regular 98c thread (female) for a palmer stabilizer.

*edit. Your Platinum 90 degree fitting will work.

If you don't have it,  you just need an A-5 or X7 90 degree elbow found on any A-5 ASA.
It has the flared seat your looking for, needed for the Stab.

Edited by TinMan - 08 July 2009 at 9:28am
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
~-o@

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enos Shenk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2009 at 5:34pm
Edited July 14 2009 with TPX pistol bolts and o-ring specs. Bloody hell does that thing have a LOT of o-rings...Sorry I couldnt size the gas line o-rings and the 2 o-rings between the trigger and main valve, theyre ungodly thin and actually not listed in my catalogs.
Troopr View Drop Down
strike one/filter dodging-11/09

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Troopr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2009 at 4:52pm
I take it the Model 98 parts, are the same as the 98 Custom parts? 
<3's Paintball w/
TippMann Alpha Black Tactical Marker
TippMann Project Salvo Marker
After Market E-Trigger
TippMann SSL-200 E-Hopper
oldpbnoob View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not old, Not noob. May be Dave's grandma

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldpbnoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2009 at 6:24pm
Originally posted by Troopr Troopr wrote:

Yes and no. There are some differences. You can always find complete diagrams and part numbers at www.tippmannparts.com.
"When I grow up I want to marry a rich man and live in a condor next to the beach" -- My 7yr old daughter.
Troopr View Drop Down
strike one/filter dodging-11/09

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Troopr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2009 at 10:44pm
Originally posted by oldpbnoob oldpbnoob wrote:

Originally posted by Troopr Troopr wrote:

Yes and no. There are some differences. You can always find complete diagrams and part numbers at www.tippmannparts.com.
thank you Smile
<3's Paintball w/
TippMann Alpha Black Tactical Marker
TippMann Project Salvo Marker
After Market E-Trigger
TippMann SSL-200 E-Hopper
Fuzzey5-0 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fuzzey5-0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2009 at 1:24am
Outstanding documentation... Thank you!!
muerte26 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muerte26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2010 at 2:05am
PRO Carbine help please.
Any info on a part number/ID to the velocity adjuster spring on and main drive spring. I'm sure these should be found online rather than ordering direct.
oldpbnoob View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldpbnoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2010 at 8:14am
Look a couple of posts up. www.tippmannparts.com. They have complete manuals and parts for most tippmann markers. Not sure what all they have for the Pro Carbine, but worth checking.
"When I grow up I want to marry a rich man and live in a condor next to the beach" -- My 7yr old daughter.
muerte26 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muerte26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2010 at 4:16pm
yeah i was hoping to get a general part id so i can go online and order a lot of 15 or 30 kinda like orings. ordering directly from those paintball places will kill the my bank.
so far i only know is the drive spring length is 4 3/8.

oldpbnoob View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldpbnoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2010 at 4:34pm

You really shouldnt have to change the o-rings that often. Nearly every marker I have had for the past several years has most if not all of the original o-rings. Buy one or two full sets and it should last you a lifetime.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic