Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ghetto, homemade wierd crap

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Ilford Rule View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ilford Rule Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2006 at 8:04pm
... so ive experienced
CPro (w/ polished internals)
14" Bigshot
BT SBS
Various Rails
NcSTAR D4B
Macro
AA 68/45

CCI Phantom
45 Grips
carl_the_sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 7/29, Bad Linky

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2006 at 7:38pm
Originally posted by SSOK SSOK wrote:

Real grenades arnt THAT hard to make....

...or so i've heard
<just say no to unnecessarily sexualized sigs>
SSOK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2006 at 6:15pm

Real grenades arnt THAT hard to make....

Depends if you want Molotov cocktails or regular Gunpowder and fuse ones. The only bad part about using gunpowder is its extremely easy to use too much.

But I was talking about paintball grenades.

ardyandkari View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ardyandkari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2006 at 6:02pm

Originally posted by Snake6 Snake6 wrote:

Real grenades, or paint grenades?

ummmmm...why ask???you know what he wants......

real ones of course!!!

If you define cowardice as running away at the first sign of danger, screaming and tripping and begging for mercy, then yes, Mr. Brave man, I guess I'm a coward.
Snake6 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Outranked by guitarguy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snake6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2006 at 5:49pm
Real grenades, or paint grenades?
the_blade View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<esser is more

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_blade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2006 at 5:27pm
yes use bicycle tubing for making home made grenades.
95 base neon 3.0 cai, knifedged crankshaft 60 mill throttle body,14 crane cam crane springs/retainers eagle rods port matched/ polished intake p&p head shaved .015 phantom grip diff dohc exuast
SSOK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2006 at 4:20pm
Anyone know how to make home made grenades?
ardyandkari View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ardyandkari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2006 at 4:26pm
Originally posted by DeTrevni DeTrevni wrote:

potato cannon powered by ether.

my friend did it. with just a little flick of spray, he launched a tennis ball about 3-400 feet!

be careful with the ether...i have a buddy that made one, and all you need is a SUPER short spray...extremely explosive.

another buddy used a racquet ball..launched it over a lake...

try going for distance...

If you define cowardice as running away at the first sign of danger, screaming and tripping and begging for mercy, then yes, Mr. Brave man, I guess I'm a coward.
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
b-YOU-ick. Was that so hard?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2006 at 4:14pm

potato cannon powered by ether.

my friend did it. with just a little flick of spray, he launched a tennis ball about 3-400 feet!

Evil Elvis: "Detrevni is definally like a hillbilly hippy from hell"

Styro Folme View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2006 at 1:39am
Originally posted by Wubadoo Wubadoo wrote:

i started making a homemade stock today out of a 2x6.  i'm usin a dremel and a jigsaw to shape it to a correct size and so i can use it with my mask. i'm trying to shape a part of it to replace my end cap in my 98 custom.  tomorrow i'm gonna finish it and stain it and maybe dremel off the front handle and make a wooden forgrip.  i'll tha and post some pics when i'm done and maybe a thread on how i did it
i'd appreciate a "how to" thread.  you'll have to tell _sneaky_ how you did it.  he wants to do the same thing to his.
X
Wubadoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wubadoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2006 at 1:20am
i started making a homemade stock today out of a 2x6.  i'm usin a dremel and a jigsaw to shape it to a correct size and so i can use it with my mask. i'm trying to shape a part of it to replace my end cap in my 98 custom.  tomorrow i'm gonna finish it and stain it and maybe dremel off the front handle and make a wooden forgrip.  i'll tha and post some pics when i'm done and maybe a thread on how i did it
Wubadoo
Styro Folme View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2006 at 8:41pm

get a water bottle.  cut the end off of it.  sand the threads for the cap.  rig up a handy lid system.  voila, a handy paintball funnel.  you can use it for a hopper, a pod filling system for 10 round tubes, and other handy stuff.

X
carl_the_sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 7/29, Bad Linky

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2006 at 8:37pm

ahh i know the feeling. im intresting on what this thread turns up.

today i was super bored so i made a ghilie suit out of some burlap and an old sweatshirt. looks pretty cool.

<just say no to unnecessarily sexualized sigs>
SSOK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2006 at 3:42pm
OK, its mothers day, I have nothing to do. My girlfriend is at her moms house. No time for paintball and my mom is using the tv. Anyone know of any cool, homemade ghetto crap that I can make from junk lying around? (Like Silencers and "Flame throwers" for paintball, Ive already tried the silencer and forget flamethrowers) Any ideas? Grenades would be a great idea too
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic