upgrading imagine

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
b-YOU-ick. Was that so hard?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: upgrading imagine
    Posted: 28 July 2006 at 4:43pm

Oh yeah. O-ring. Duh.

Evil Elvis: "Detrevni is definally like a hillbilly hippy from hell"

Styro Folme View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2006 at 1:04pm
seems simple enough...  looks like i'm going to be using my friend's drill press alot...
X
Monk View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2006 at 10:21am
Or you can just glue a small o-ring to the valve pin, That way when the hammer hits it, all the air is going out the barrel and not toward the hammer.

And Its really sweet when the back, behind the bolt, is cut off. Just to get rid of extra weight(and to look good).

http://www.zdspb.com/tech/misc/solenoids.html

That might help with your solenoid woes.

Edited by Monk - 28 July 2006 at 12:57pm
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2006 at 2:39am

I think all you would need to do is link a pump arm (yellow) from the pump (blue) to the internals (red). However, you will need to elongate the hole in the bolt so when it's cocked, you can bring the pump back forward. Then just find a weak enough spring to move the striker hard enough to release just enough air to fire the shot.

Edited by DeTrevni - 28 July 2006 at 3:26am

hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2006 at 2:03am

Tasty.

Edited by hybrid-sniper - 28 July 2006 at 2:04am
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2006 at 1:24am

Originally posted by Monk Monk wrote:

Pump it. If I had one, thats what Id do. Turn that sucker stock class.
i think i will.  The Snyder shall be born!  and if i see you at fatcat or somewhere, i'll might let you play a round with it, Monk.... 

how much should i offer my friend for his.  he's a good friend and i don't want to rip him off...  i was thinking offering him 20, 21, 22, 23, and then 30.  if that doesn't work, then 35.

hmm... now plans of how i'll convert it into a pump...

pm me any ideas...  diagrams/mspaintings would be nice.

Edited by Styro Folme - 28 July 2006 at 1:25am
X
a5Tpp789 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

in the closet MILSIMer...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a5Tpp789 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2006 at 10:55pm

http://cgi.ebay.com/Spyder-E-trigger-frame-t-board-inside_W0 QQitemZ160011212365QQihZ006QQcategoryZ47241QQssPageNameZWDVW QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

i want to try and get this

i dont know if i will flamed for this but i really like spyder e markers they are good investments not the old ones but the 06 imagine is amazing i actually like it more than an ion but this will be fun the project and it will be my first speedball gun and i got the new feedneck in the mail today and i hope i am able to find the digital cam to show you guys and thanks for all the help so far but any more comments/suggestions would be great

Edited by a5Tpp789 - 27 July 2006 at 11:02pm
if you put 500 dollars into an A5 it is still an A5
Monk View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2006 at 4:31pm
Pump it. If I had one, thats what Id do. Turn that sucker stock class.
TEHGANGSTER View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Dodging

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TEHGANGSTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2006 at 12:36pm
good for you, have fun

I am a leaf on the wind, watch how i soar.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2006 at 11:51pm

yes!  whooo!  now it looks like i might be getting a spyder project...

X
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2006 at 7:12pm

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2006 at 4:52pm
Originally posted by DeTrevni DeTrevni wrote:

I just want it...

You hold in your hand one of the most upgradable Spyders made. The first run Victors (not Victor II's) are the epitome of basic, thus saving cost. Their entire build is about basic function, no frills. Pull the trigger, it shoots. From that, you cun customize just about every aspect of it. If you really don't want it, I'll honestly take it off your hands, but just for screwing around, I'd keep it if it works.

can you put the timmy style volumizers on them?  so you can mount a reg and whatnot?  because i have a friend who's selling his...
X
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2006 at 4:37pm
^^^Taken care of by the Kingman Hammer and Spimmy.

TEHGANGSTER View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Dodging

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TEHGANGSTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2006 at 2:28pm
lets think of cool combonations(sp)
hmm the sphantom, or the spion

I am a leaf on the wind, watch how i soar.
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2006 at 11:07pm

Meh. I just use the Kingman forums. They don't seem too bad, but I seldom get on, so you'll just have to see.

Link

And yeah, the e-grips should just bolt right on. That's the plus side of sear trippers.

Oh, Otter's Customs has some pretty kick-butt do it yourself mods. I recommend you check them out.

Lightningbolt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
PHAT and PLAT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightningbolt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2006 at 10:43pm

I'm thinking other than some trigger mods and maybe my palmer i'll for the most part leave it alone.  Pre travel is spot on but there's some extra post travel to deal with and maybe a lighter spring.  I really have no idea what mods are available but the spimmy mod looks way too expensive.  I might hack the top of the bolt guard off.

Can I strap a spyder electro grip on it? bolt on and go?

I need direction for cheap, performance upgrades.  Which spyder forum is best? link?

I think it works I aired it up and dry fired it and its nice and loud

Edited by Lightningbolt - 25 July 2006 at 10:44pm
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2006 at 7:53pm

I just want it...

You hold in your hand one of the most upgradable Spyders made. The first run Victors (not Victor II's) are the epitome of basic, thus saving cost. Their entire build is about basic function, no frills. Pull the trigger, it shoots. From that, you cun customize just about every aspect of it. If you really don't want it, I'll honestly take it off your hands, but just for screwing around, I'd keep it if it works.

Edited by DeTrevni - 25 July 2006 at 7:54pm

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
PHAT and PLAT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightningbolt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2006 at 6:07pm
not worth keeping?
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2006 at 5:51pm

I'll give you $10 for it.

Seriously. Make a profit.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
PHAT and PLAT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightningbolt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2006 at 5:49pm
Just picked up a victor for $5.00 @ a garage sale.  It looks like he used it once. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic