Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Marker Gallery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2007 spyder?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I wanna be a cowboy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rico's Revenge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2006 at 11:27am

For $170 at the local shop... I'll be picking a VS2 up to mess around with.   They have a bunch on the wall.

We aired one up a couple weeks ago and they actually function well.

"Thats right, I play pump... your girlfriend borrowed my last set of batteries."
"How many times a second are you going to miss me before I shoot you?"
Dave Ellis Rocks!!!
maddog312us View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maddog312us Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2006 at 3:46pm
Originally posted by DeTrevni DeTrevni wrote:

Close minded pig-dog!

Seriously though, I don't know why everyone's hating on Spyders. I quite like them. Evidently it's the new "in."

cause half the people haven't even used them they just go on what they hear. I liked my spyder I just got rid of it to get a tippmann c-pro but know I want an A-5

dirtbike14455 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dirtbike14455 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2006 at 4:20pm
hey i like it , nice job kingman 
Squishey View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Squishey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2006 at 4:34pm
i have an old kingman targa, it was my first gun. i got it for 40$ i admitt was a decent marker, better then the rentals, but now that i've had my a-5, and shot many other markers i just think that spyders are good entry level markers and thats it. 
Canadians do it on top.
paintballgoth View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Language 3/14

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintballgoth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2007 at 5:09pm
Its Spyders New desingn
Guns:
Smartparts Ion: Qev and thats about it
Spyder Tl-x,
Brass egeal pump
Styro Folme View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2007 at 5:12pm
^^please don't bump threads.
WGP guy2 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I play the Bag Pipes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WGP guy2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2007 at 5:17pm
Honestly.... But I still hadn't seen this, it will be interesting to see where the new spyder goes.
AsH_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AsH_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2007 at 11:29am
Sorry for bumping this thread here, but I happen to have a vs3 and I like it very much. The only problem I had with it is the o-ring in the on/off ASA, kept getting sliced. Put on the one that came with my MR-1, no probs at all. And I use a variety of paint, no chops yet.
DsXz View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested 3 strikes 10/25

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DsXz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2007 at 11:37am

spyders arent that bad, all of my freinds have em, couple imagines and an e99 avant, the only thing is they all chop cept me with my tippy n they hate me for it hehe

hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2007 at 12:29pm

The pics on the first page look a lot like the booth I went to in SD in September. From what I could feel, the trigger "feel" is very nice on them and they seem.... relatively well built. I wouldn't mind having one.

This after the complete abomination that is a 2003 Imagine I had to deal with.

Edited by hybrid-sniper - 20 January 2007 at 12:30pm
carl_the_sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 7/29, Bad Linky

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2007 at 4:01pm
hah wow i can't believe it was 2 months ago that i wanted to buy that gun? now i'm looking at karnivors... hah
<just say no to unnecessarily sexualized sigs>
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic