Thank you Sen. Kerry.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
oldsoldier View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Crazy old guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldsoldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Thank you Sen. Kerry.
    Posted: 04 November 2006 at 7:42am
Just a fun and interesting factoid. In school yesterday after the debate, super lib diversity/socilolgy professor stated in parting. "You know John, the Kerry remark on the military was a little too much even for me", when I asked her opinon on the matter and if she covered it in her classes.

I did open her eyes a little bit on our world, with the debate, and I feel she is really receptive to seeing and hearing a little on her "opposition".
Kristofer View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Good Sport. Semper Fi!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristofer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2006 at 1:09am
Originally posted by pepprdog pepprdog wrote:

AND he still plays paintball (Rock Slide), rides a Harley, has a kid at Ohio State and still finds time to come here & jaw with the rest of us.....................

havent seen a post by you in a very very long time.

As for the royalties on those shirts. I have no idea. but they definatly stole that from the National Guard who did that. I believe it was Arkansas.
__sneaky__ View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Voted 2010 Most Improved horse fondler.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2006 at 11:13pm
I hated Kerry back when he ran for Prez, and I still hate the man now...
"I AM a crossdresser." -Reb Cpl

Forum Vice President

RIP T&O Forum
pepprdog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Zeus of the Mod Squad

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepprdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2006 at 10:58pm
AND he still plays paintball (Rock Slide), rides a Harley, has a kid at Ohio State and still finds time to come here & jaw with the rest of us.....................

Edited by pepprdog - 03 November 2006 at 10:59pm

NRA Certified;Range Safety officer

NRA Certified Instructor:     

Basic Pistol-Home Firearm Safety-Ohio Concealed Carry

"Refu
Rock Slide View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Well, my player card says I’m an <KRL> !

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rock Slide Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2006 at 9:55pm

Was wondering if Mom and Dad are paying for it or if he's working his way through...  

My parents sure didn't have the money to send me. I was an Air Force brat. I did get a good secondary education via the military. It was the main reason I went in. It put me way up on the experience scale when I went looking for a job when I got out.

I bring annihilation

and cheap red wine!
Gatyr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Begging for strikes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gatyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2006 at 9:28pm
He is. Some Orlando University. U of CO I believe.

Edited by Gatyr - 03 November 2006 at 9:29pm
Rock Slide View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Well, my player card says I’m an <KRL> !

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rock Slide Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2006 at 8:30pm
Question for Tae Kwon Do...  Are you in school now (college)?  Just curious.
I bring annihilation

and cheap red wine!
Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2006 at 7:36pm

^^^^^   My question exactly.

:)

CarbineKid View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CarbineKid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2006 at 7:10pm
Originally posted by Kristofer Kristofer wrote:

It didnt take long for the merchants to jump on this.

Bumper Sticker

T-Shirt

So do they guys in Iraq get the royalties for this?
Kristofer View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Good Sport. Semper Fi!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristofer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2006 at 2:59pm
It didnt take long for the merchants to jump on this.

Bumper Sticker

T-Shirt

FlimFlam View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I hate to do this in public

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FlimFlam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2006 at 11:37am

Originally posted by Cap'n Dodge Cap'n Dodge wrote:

Then we can both agree that the vast majority here either cook frenchfries or attend college, and that their best options are college or Iraq in the near future. Glad we can agree on that.

A brilliant observation.  You're kidding!  Most of the 15 year olds on this forum can only get jobs cooking fries?!?  Outrageous!  And college students have to do something similar?!?  I can't believe that most college students can't get jobs as the Director of Marketing for some large corporation while they're working on their marketing degrees!  The humanity!

Their best options are high school or college.  And as my "fact-trivia" in former posts has stated, college is an option for nearly everyone that has the motivation to go.

Originally posted by goodsmitty goodsmitty wrote:

It just struck my that Flim Flam and French Fries start with same letters. Coincidence? Since your reaction seems extremely heightened to my observations about forumers and french fry cooking jobs, I will assume not.

Hilarious!

C'mon man, you gotta have something stored away in the common sense bible there to show us all your more than a fact dodging rhetoric spewing neck hole...

Twice, I've confronted you with FACTS and asked you to support your argument with something more than rhetoric.  Twice you've changed the subject.  Still waiting for something relevant and or factual from you...

I think I better get a Snickers...

Rambino View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I am even less fun in person

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rambino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2006 at 11:12am

We managed several pages without excessive namecalling.

It would be nice if we could go back to that relative civility.

[IMG]http://i38.tinypic.com/aag8s8.jpg">
Kristofer View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Good Sport. Semper Fi!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristofer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2006 at 7:57am
Originally posted by oldsoldier oldsoldier wrote:

As the last helicopter lifts off of the embasy(sp) roof sometime in 2009, and we abandon the Iraqi people to thier fate, the world will again see the limits of American fortitude, and the way of our politics. And unfortuanately the enemies of the US and the west will also take note of our lack of intestinal fortitude in world affairs, and act accordingly.

Bingo Enos. Thats exactly why it makes me scared.
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Crazy old guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldsoldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2006 at 6:57am
Still waiting on the oil tankers filled to the brim off our ports, so far nada. I still see the some intelligence of the "lies" based on previous administrations "lies", where the usual suspects from your side of the isle, as well as your hero Bill quoting the same "lies" till it was no longer politically expiediant. What was Bill's rational for the occasional cruise missile strike? And what information did Bills boy tuck under his shirt and run off with from the archieves?

As with Somalia now firmly in the camp of radical islam, we can resign Iraq to the same fate, only depends on which namby-pampy we like.

And I do hope George's Library looks better than an Arkansas trailer park like your hero's.

I just hope you are as critical of the next Dem in office, doubt a stellar performance from the current crop of potentials.

And good morning from fly-over country.....drugs still not workin....

Oh BTW according to ATA the major trucking companies are short @240,000 OTR drivers for current freight loads. A good start at 35-40K per year, but no-one wants to be away from home, wah...
Lets see paid training, only one year commitment for repayment, and 35-40K the downside to this is?

Edited by oldsoldier - 03 November 2006 at 7:06am
goodsmitty View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Childish Insults 3/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodsmitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2006 at 6:05am

Originally posted by flimflam the angry namecaller flimflam the angry namecaller wrote:

Very scientific of you professor.  Let's get a response from a forum filled with 15 yr. olds on how many have stable work and don't live with Mom and Dad.  Brilliant!  Definitely outdoing that "crazy fact post" of mine.

Really, is this the best you can do?  Why TKD ever referred to you as the "common sense Jesus", I'll never know.  But for my tastes, I'll just refer to you as Cap'n Dodge of the S.S. Blowhard.

Then we can both agree that the vast majority here either cook frenchfries or attend college, and that their best options are college or Iraq in the near future. Glad we can agree on that.

It just struck my that Flim Flam and French Fries start with same letters. Coincidence? Since your reaction seems extremely heightened to my observations about forumers and french fry cooking jobs, I will assume not.

Originally posted by O.S. O.S. wrote:

As the last helicopter lifts off of the embasy(sp) roof sometime in 2009, and we abandon the Iraqi people to thier fate, the world will again see the limits of American fortitude, and the way of our politics. And unfortuanately the enemies of the US and the west will also take note of our lack of intestinal fortitude in world affairs, and act accordingly.

Their fate was sealed when we entered on the blatant lies offered up by your hero. Now that everyone is seeing that the whole thing is for oil, it's time to bug out. Sorry about the Iraqi luck, but it isn't the soldier's responsibility to guard pipelines, and it isn't the taxpayer's responsibility to pay for it. Every American and Iraqi death falls squarely on the namby-pamby shoulders of King George.

Edited by goodsmitty - 03 November 2006 at 7:41am
"Reading this thread, I'm sad to say that the only difference between the average American and the average Taliban is economic status."
-Zesty

Badsmitty View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Parental Advisory Non Conformist

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badsmitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2006 at 5:42am
Originally posted by Rico's Revenge Rico's Revenge wrote:

My bad on the age thing, please allow me to correct it... "You THINK like a 19 year old with no life experience.  

As for raking your ability to retain my leaf raking services, I'll say this slower...

P- -R- -O- -B- -A- -B- -L- -Y  N- -O- -T

wait, you work for the State of Ohio?  LOL!

D- -E- -F- -I- -N- -I- -T- -E- -L- -Y   N- -O- -T

And TDK there was no bragging or comparison as to my tenure on the forum, apperently your reading retention still needs additional improvement.  I FULLY realize how long you have been here... because I've had to read your dribble since I've been here.   What I said was that based on the time I have spent here... I have earned the right to finally get ticked off and blow some steam off.

Rico, if you are going to make fun of someone else's intellectual ability, use the word D-R-I-V-E-L not D-R-I-B-B-L-E.  So far you have been wrong about my age, income, housing status and educational level.  If you aren't already a vet, Senator Kerry may call you about sticking you somewhere.

Edited by Badsmitty - 03 November 2006 at 5:59am
Brian Fellows View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
That’s MISTER Fellows to you...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian Fellows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2006 at 4:25am
I think Kerry is trolling IRL.
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Crazy old guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldsoldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2006 at 12:27am
Enos Shenk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
~-o@

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enos Shenk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2006 at 12:13am
Originally posted by Kristofer Kristofer wrote:

What scares me. What truly scares me is the thought of us pulling out of Iraq early and what could happen. If the Iraqi security forces cant handle it and we leave. I'll be scared.

Why in the blue depths of quantum superposition would THAT scare you?

Its their country, not ours. If they want to be free, let them stand up for it. You know, like America did. If they just want another hate-spewing theocracy, its no skin off our backs.

Fix their oil wells for them, show them how to use them, and bug out. They have just as much chance at being sucessful as any other country.
.Ryan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Neither cool nor annoying

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Ryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2006 at 10:50pm
Good point....doesn't mean I want the Reps in power, but good point. Will say though, there's a good likelihood that some of the agenda they push through will be to put some rather massive checks on presidential power, so we'll see....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 12>
  Share Topic