Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Marker Gallery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A-5 Full Auto/ Quick video!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote (FI)K-9COP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A-5 Full Auto/ Quick video!!!
    Posted: 11 November 2006 at 10:05am

I love my gun!!!

Who's your Daddy!!!
(FI)K-9COP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote (FI)K-9COP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2006 at 10:08am

Second Video, My kid is fine! LOL

Who's your Daddy!!!
RoboCop View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Aw man, my butt is rusted...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoboCop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2006 at 10:27am
You terrified your kid. Your so mean.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote (FI)K-9COP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2006 at 10:31am
LOL, no, he wanted to do it. He shoots me all the time. There was no marks or bruising. He has his own gun now, so we play all the time together in the back yard. Start them young.
Who's your Daddy!!!
Yomillio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yomillio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2006 at 11:03am

Originally posted by (FI)K-9COP (FI)K-9COP wrote:

LOL, no, he wanted to do it. He shoots me all the time. There was no marks or bruising. He has his own gun now, so we play all the time together in the back yard. Start them young.

thats the way to do it... i say you shouldve got him on full auto till your hopper ran out.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote (FI)K-9COP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2006 at 12:05pm

LOL, no, I dont want to hurt him, but did want him to get the full scale of what he wanted to do (playing paintball). I nicked his shoulder, because I was laughing at him, as you can see in the beginning of the video he was all smiles, (when the ball hit the helmet). I have to give my kid some credit, he's a awesome kid, and not scared to try new things. You should see him on his motorcycle, he can do wheelies already.

Who's your Daddy!!!
Monk View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2006 at 12:40pm
Yeah... so what is a motorcycle helmets visor rated at?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote (FI)K-9COP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2006 at 1:03pm
It's way thicker than the paintball mask, If it can withstand a motercycle crash at 200 mph (Head First, paved road), I'm pretty sure it can take a paintball at 40 yrds away. Anyways, We fired 300 rounds at the helmet before we put anyone in it, and it's still intact. I also lowered the velocity, to make sure it would be safe. He's been shot playing, so it's not the first time he's been hit.

Edited by (FI)K-9COP - 11 November 2006 at 1:08pm
Who's your Daddy!!!
G|zmo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G|zmo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2006 at 1:22pm
That thing was all over the place. Whats the accuracy like on that fine gun of yours?
Just add water

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote (FI)K-9COP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2006 at 1:58pm
To be totally honest, its pretty accurate, but you loose some of accuracy when you go full auto (Plus my son was shooting it, to much weight for him). As you can see from the video, you say its all over the place, but each ball hit it's mark. It's great for laying down cover fire, or rushing. There to scared to poke there head up to look, because your laying down so much paint.
Who's your Daddy!!!
estcstpnt View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1 - Language

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote estcstpnt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2006 at 3:27pm
Looks nice. I'd paint it all black though.
Thinking about it...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote (FI)K-9COP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2006 at 3:36pm
Thank you, I saw on these forums where they teach you how to digital camo your gun, pretty cool to see the transformation, but I'm not sure if I have the skill or the time to complete such a task. I would need to practice before I would try that on my gun.
Who's your Daddy!!!
dirtbike14455 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dirtbike14455 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2006 at 5:11pm
the look on your kids face is priceless 
redneckcgil29 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redneckcgil29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2006 at 5:15pm
that boys a soilder!
, gilbert

GET-R-DONEEEEEEEEE!!!!
[*><*] [*><*] let it fly
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2006 at 5:39pm
Originally posted by (FI)K-9COP (FI)K-9COP wrote:

It's way thicker than the paintball mask, If it can withstand a motercycle crash at 200 mph (Head First, paved road), I'm pretty sure it can take a paintball at 40 yrds away. Anyways, We fired 300 rounds at the helmet before we put anyone in it, and it's still intact. I also lowered the velocity, to make sure it would be safe. He's been shot playing, so it's not the first time he's been hit.

From the WARPIG (World and Regional Paintball Information Guide) website located here:

Safety

For safety, paintball players always must wear goggles specifically designed for paintball to protect their eyes. Goggles must be worn during a game and at all times when a person is in an area where shooting is permitted, such as the target range or chronograph area. A protective facemask is mandatory nearly everywhere, and should be worn regardless. Paintball is a very safe sport as long as safety rules are followed.

From the side of any A-5:

WARNING: This is not a toy. Misuse could cause serious injury or death. Eye protection designed for paintball use must be by the user and any person within range. Read operation manual before using.

The video demonstrates a foolish action that put the child at risk. Some people shouldn't be allowed to have paintball markers or children.

Edited note: Unfortunately, someone will probably see it and think that mororcycle helmets are acceptable wear for paintball.

Edited by Mack - 11 November 2006 at 5:40pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote (FI)K-9COP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2006 at 2:10pm

So, what your saying is that a motorcycle helmet is less protection than a paintball mask? Even though the motorcycle helmet is a complete head protection, with a visior that was regulated by DOT, to be able to withstand more stress and punishment, than a top of the line paintball mask. Your telling me my paintball mask would hold up better in a motorcycle accident? I know its not the same situation, but give me a break, his head was totally protected along with his throat (AIRWAY). He's going to get scares and broken bones as he grows up. My son rides his bike in the street, do I have to put bubble rap down? My son has enough courage to get shot and take it, he understands to shoot someone in a game is the possibility to get shot back. He's been playing since he was 5 so, he has a couple of years under his belt already, so thank you for your concern, but he is totally fine, with no marks from that occurance. He continues to play and he wants to go Pro when he gets older, so who am I to stop a kid who is pushing for something he loves to do. I'm a father first, but I will also be the first one to protect my kid from harms way (Its my job for work and home). I will support my kid in anything he wants to do inlife, and if he wants to get shot with a paintball for a sub-career, I will be there to cheer him on.

Edited by (FI)K-9COP - 12 November 2006 at 2:19pm
Who's your Daddy!!!
Yomillio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yomillio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2006 at 4:39pm
pattison View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pattison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2006 at 5:35pm
Originally posted by Mack Mack wrote:

The video demonstrates a foolish action that put the child at risk. Some people shouldn't be allowed to have paintball markers or children.

i can see being unnecessarily alarmist about this kind of thing, because we all know the paintball world is full of morons
but you are getting personal with this guy when he is scientifically right about the helmet. they are tested/rated for high speed impacts of much higher energy than paintball.
still, i agree partially because next thing you know there will be vids posted of some idiot wearing shop glasses.

Edited by pattison - 12 November 2006 at 5:37pm
Eat The Brisket

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote (FI)K-9COP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2006 at 7:14pm

Thx you pattison (sort of), In showing this video, I never wanted to give anyone the idea of being unsafe. My son and  I just thought the video was funny, and we wanted to share with the paintball community. So everyone that views the video, please use safe practice, and use all the necessary INTENDED equipement.

Edited by (FI)K-9COP - 12 November 2006 at 7:18pm
Who's your Daddy!!!
RicWhic414 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Bitter multiple time Ion-ownage victim

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RicWhic414 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2006 at 8:21pm
I have seen that video on a bunch of forums...
I would have to agree with both sides
A motorcycle helmet Im sure will stop paintballs, but that is not what they are made for just buy him a jt full head mask like 30 bucks and then he is really safe. I would rather be safe then sorry. But the smile on his face is great good job on starting him young I wish i got into paintball when I was young
Tuesday starts the weekend... YAYAYA!!!!
CHUFF CHUFF
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic