New Gun

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
b-YOU-ick. Was that so hard?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2006 at 4:31pm

Originally posted by MeanMan MeanMan wrote:

Detrevni, you can find "old" non-upped emags for about $300, there arent many of them, because there arent many around.  But, not so long ago i saw one for about that, didnt i send you the link in a pm?

Yeah, and that was the only E-Mag I've seen for $300. However, on www.automags.org, someone just posted E-Mag lowers and body for $150. No pics though, so I haven't seen its condition.

Evil Elvis: "Detrevni is definally like a hillbilly hippy from hell"

carl_the_sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 7/29, Bad Linky

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2006 at 3:47pm

nope only my brother did tyranids

ive got tons of everything else though

and allright on the aedes.

what's the difference between a black magic and a karnivore? doe they each come with really fast stock triggers? where can i buy trigger upgrades?

<just say no to unnecessarily sexualized sigs>
MeanMan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MeanMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2006 at 3:46pm
Detrevni, you can find "old" non-upped emags for about $300, there arent many of them, because there arent many around.  But, not so long ago i saw one for about that, didnt i send you the link in a pm?

hybrid-sniper~"To be honest, if I see a player still using an Impulse I'm going to question their motives."
hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2006 at 1:13am

Well, I'm saying that they probably wont make an infinite number of them (guns) like Dye or WDP or whoever.

DeTrevni View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2006 at 12:41am

Got any Tyranids?

And I don't know much about the Aedes, but Hybrid means he thinks about 200 will be made.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2006 at 12:35am

not sure what you mean by run of 200.

so you don't think it will live up to expectations?

would a karnivore or even a black magic be better?

Moderator Group
Moderator Group

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2006 at 12:31am
Some over hyped DeadlyWind gun that will probably have a run of about 200.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2006 at 12:07am

yes that's it

what's the deal with it?

Edited by carl_the_sniper - 20 November 2006 at 12:07am
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2006 at 12:05am

Aedes?

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2006 at 12:01am

yeah 40k was way into it few years ago

have thousands of dollars worth of it.

and hybrid i was thinking of another gun... still a prototype. i remember seeing a video of it. was supposed to be about 700 when it comes out.

Edited by carl_the_sniper - 20 November 2006 at 12:02am
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2006 at 11:34pm
Hey, I've got Warhammer too. 40K? I'm always lookin' for some 'Nids.

Moderator Group
Moderator Group

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2006 at 11:27pm
WGP has that ass-ugly WorrLord thing, if you still are thinking in the cocker realm. 100 cps is impossible because no tank could keep up with it, but I know the Legend is touted to be "OMG 100 CPS OMG."

Edited by hybrid-sniper - 19 November 2006 at 11:28pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2006 at 11:15pm

nah ive decided to go with hpa

gona sell all my warhammer (shut up), probably my pcs and add my christmas money.

most likely gona buy a black magic, or if i can raise the funds, a karnivore.

also wasen't there supposed to be a new marker coming out this christmas that could cycle at 100 bps, and was super light?

DeTrevni View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2006 at 1:35pm
Originally posted by MeanMan MeanMan wrote:

Well, you know what im gonna think.  You can get a ok Emag(close to 300 if not much is on it) with older emag valve, then replace the valve with a classic valve with a r/t on/off and .720 pin and it will be fast and work with co2, but you will need a palmers to help with co2, but then you could sell the palmers and get hpa when you get more money.  Or get a hyperframe put on a mag, but only classic valves are good with co2

But, youd need to buy this used

Nope, sorry. I've only seen maybe one E-Mag that was in the $300 range, and it was a pile. The average E-mag lowers themselves are ~$300, the E-Mag/X valves can be another $150-$200. The bodies can hit another hundred. Not to mention all the internals, like the sear and bolt assemblies (bolts are usually included with the valve). The average E-Mag used is in the $600 range. They are also gas hogs...

Also, a Classic valve on an E-Mag would never work. The Classic recharge rate is only around 10 or 11 bps. That would be useless with E-Mag lowers. The least you use on an E-Mag would be an R/T valve, which should be able to produce around 15+ bps. The average is the E-Mag/X valve, which will have no problem keeping up with the 20+ bps lowers. The only valve that should be run on CO2 is the Classic.

Edited by DeTrevni - 19 November 2006 at 1:39pm

MeanMan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MeanMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2006 at 1:19pm

Well, you know what im gonna think.  You can get a ok Emag(close to 300 if not much is on it) with older emag valve, then replace the valve with a classic valve with a r/t on/off and .720 pin and it will be fast and work with co2, but you will need a palmers to help with co2, but then you could sell the palmers and get hpa when you get more money.  Or get a hyperframe put on a mag, but only classic valves are good with co2

But, youd need to buy this used

hybrid-sniper~"To be honest, if I see a player still using an Impulse I'm going to question their motives."
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2006 at 2:35am
Hm. I just had a mental image of a pump BM. That would kill...

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2006 at 2:32am

ok i am definately gona consider the black magic.

any other markers i should look at?

DeTrevni View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2006 at 2:29am
Not if you have an E-Cocker. You'd do fine. But I wouldn't do too many tournies with a mech cocker. Unless it's a mechs only tourny, in which case, you'd probably be very well equipped. Or to be cool, a pump tourny. You'd do good there too. Now, Snipers (pump cockers) aren't as efficient as Phantoms, so you may be on the low end of the food chain in an all out stock-class game. Expect at most 20 shots out of a 12g.

Edited by DeTrevni - 19 November 2006 at 2:30am

Moderator Group
Moderator Group

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2006 at 2:28am

That really depends on what kind of tourney.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2006 at 2:23am
for the most part in tourneys would i be outgunned?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
  Share Topic