Forum Home Forum Home > Paintball Equipment > Which Gun is Best
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

buying a speedball gun

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Hipster before Hipster was cool...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2007 at 4:28pm
Alright, the biggest issue that most people have with the invert mini is that the reg system uses a proprietary treads to attach it to the marker (read, only the company that makes the gun makes things that will fit that threading) rather than using the universal threading used for regs and air-bottles. It limits your options for regs severely. I'm an air-flow junkie, so it affects my opinion big time as the stock reg isn't that great.
<Removed overly wide sig. Tsk, you know better.>
killerhalo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote killerhalo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2007 at 7:07pm
oh ok but there is no use in replaceing it the reg it self is acutly the asa so it doesnt do u much good to put anther one on it i hve resucherd teh mini alot in teh past few mothns sence it was relesd at world cup
$400 98custom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote $400 98custom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2007 at 7:04pm

TIPPMANN 98 CUSTOM:

never gone wrong with mine, always works and always plays the same.  no matter what kind of pb u play, the 98 is very adaptable and works in almost every situation

<giant sig = bad>
BACK TO THE USSR
jerseypaint View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jerseypaint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2007 at 7:47pm
Originally posted by $400 98custom $400 98custom wrote:

TIPPMANN 98 CUSTOM:

never gone wrong with mine, always works and always plays the same. no matter what kind of pb u play, the 98 is very adaptable and works in almost every situation

Wow. Tallen is not a n00b. He is a big boy and knows how to use big boy guns.

Tallen. I would say hold of and check out some other markers like the Dangerous Power Fusion or the PMR. I've been hearing some odd stories about the mini, in one the whole body cracked. But if you are really into the Mini then I guess waiting for a decent reg should be worth it, I dunno.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote $400 98custom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2007 at 7:57pm

so i like tippmann, got a problem with it? after all ur only using their forum

Edited by $400 98custom - 13 February 2007 at 7:58pm
<giant sig = bad>
BACK TO THE USSR

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote killerhalo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2007 at 8:32pm
ok heres the deal $400 98custom dont tell me about 98s i work a a field that is a certifed tech center i my self am not a certifed tech but i am a 98 owner with around 600 in upgrades and reaparis done i do around 3000 in reapairs to the guns the we rent out wich are 98s a5s and other tippmanns that are brought by our customers so dont tell me about 98s ok so keep your noob coments to your self from now on and your sig just sucks its retarted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote $400 98custom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2007 at 8:46pm
what the hell? i am suporting tippmann and u piss off like that. what crawled up your @$$? and besides, ur sig isnt that much better u kno

Edited by $400 98custom - 13 February 2007 at 8:48pm
<giant sig = bad>
BACK TO THE USSR

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote killerhalo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2007 at 8:50pm
i make fun of the worst gun on the markit most autocockers are better or the same qulity of a tippmann

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote $400 98custom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2007 at 8:54pm
yes, thats true.  my tippmanns just really tricked out so its not like the wally world ones
<giant sig = bad>
BACK TO THE USSR

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote killerhalo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2007 at 8:56pm
i can tell form your sig the funny part is the fact that almost every one that has an upes 98 has spent around 400 its not all the rare

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote $400 98custom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2007 at 8:59pm
im not speaking it out like its rare im just letting ppl kno what i got
<giant sig = bad>
BACK TO THE USSR

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote killerhalo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2007 at 9:00pm
ok dont ever do that one pbnation or anyother fourm and realy what if you get an a5 and whant to hange you name i dont think you can

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote $400 98custom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2007 at 9:02pm
well.... yea true.  but if i ever sell that 98 il get a new one, after all, 98s are all ive ever used/owned.  real reliable and stuff
<giant sig = bad>
BACK TO THE USSR
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jerseypaint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2007 at 9:13pm
I didn't mean to start a bad grammar fight. Guys, 98c are good and all, but they aren't what he wants. He wants an high-end electric marker for a mid-range price I assume. And as I gathered from this forum, Tallen has alot more years under his belt then most on this forum (maybe more than some have been alive) and is way past a 98c starter kit.

...And both your sigs are stupid.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote $400 98custom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2007 at 9:18pm

thank you

he doesnt have to buy a starter kit, he can just buy the 98. but i do agree that the 98 is becoming obsolete.  my best recomendation for him is prolly a smart parts ion.  never owned one, but my friend did. 

<giant sig = bad>
BACK TO THE USSR
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jerseypaint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2007 at 9:22pm
Originally posted by $400 98custom $400 98custom wrote:

thank you

he doesnt have to buy a starter kit, he can just buy the 98. but i do agree that the 98 is becoming obsolete. my best recomendation for him is prolly a smart parts ion. never owned one, but my friend did.

And yet again. Hes not a n00b and he wants something HIGH END (as it seems). None of which you mentioned are remotely near the quality that he might be seeking.

Edited by jerseypaint - 13 February 2007 at 9:22pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote $400 98custom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2007 at 9:23pm
y dont u just recomend a bob long to him ffs
<giant sig = bad>
BACK TO THE USSR
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jerseypaint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2007 at 9:26pm
Because I felt like recommending something relatively new in the market, just like the Mini is. I'm sure he knows all about the greatness of Timmys.

But I'm tired of trying to think through Tallens online persona...so Tallen tell us what you think with all these replies.

Edited by jerseypaint - 13 February 2007 at 9:27pm
Pariel View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested - language.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pariel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2007 at 9:29pm
May I be so [evil?] kind as to suggest a Freestyle? Yes, they can be hard to tech. However, they're light, fast, accurate, and you can find heavily upgrade ones from $200 up to $650.

My suggestion would be a used FS-7, you could probably get one on PbN for about $400-$450, with some upgrades. They're super smooth, and ICD gives awesome tech support.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote $400 98custom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2007 at 9:30pm
maybe a proto matrix would suit him
<giant sig = bad>
BACK TO THE USSR
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic