Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

You have GOT to see this..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Biggziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: You have GOT to see this..
    Posted: 14 August 2007 at 10:02pm
They make it sound like they designed these things....be sure to watch the videos

http://www.pepperball.com/le/products.aspxhttp://www.pepperb all.com/le/products.aspx
Snake6 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Outranked by guitarguy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snake6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2007 at 11:11pm
Old News. 
DevilHunter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DevilHunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2007 at 1:59am
pepperballs have been out for a while now
Once you hear the shot, it's already too late... A5 Sniper
__sneaky__ View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Voted 2010 Most Improved horse fondler.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2007 at 2:54am
Originally posted by DevilHunter DevilHunter wrote:

please please please change your sig... debates start too easily here...
"I AM a crossdresser." -Reb Cpl

Forum Vice President

RIP T&O Forum
jesseat956 View Drop Down
Guested - Language

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jesseat956 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2007 at 1:43pm
lol i use pepperballs against some people
SSOK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2007 at 1:58pm

Originally posted by jesseat956 jesseat956 wrote:

That will get you arrested at some games.

QcXf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QcXf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2007 at 1:59pm
Dog the bounty hunter uses them with an a-5.
MeanMan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MeanMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2007 at 4:53pm

Originally posted by __sneaky__ __sneaky__ wrote:

Originally posted by DevilHunter DevilHunter wrote:

please please please change your sig... debates start too easily here...

HAHA! I was just thinking that a couple of threads ago.

First off, no snipers.

Secondly, once you hear the shot, you usually can move and dodge the paintball, unless the shooter is like...3 feet from you.  And 3 feet is no "sniper" distance.

**EDIT** Just in case he decides to remove his sig, this is what it said-

Once you hear the shot, it's already too late... A5 Sniper

If Devil removed it without anyone else knowing what it said, I would look foolish.

Edited by MeanMan - 15 August 2007 at 4:55pm

hybrid-sniper~"To be honest, if I see a player still using an Impulse I'm going to question their motives."
Biggziff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Biggziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2007 at 6:48pm
I know they've been around.  My point was the presenters in the videos make it sound like they invented these wonderful new devices...even stumbling over what to call the cyclone feeder as they obviously don't have a clue what to call it, but don't want to call it it's actual name.
jesseat956 View Drop Down
Guested - Language

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jesseat956 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2007 at 7:38pm
Originally posted by SSOK SSOK wrote:

Originally posted by jesseat956 jesseat956 wrote:

That will get you arrested at some games.

lol yea but we have our own private field so dont worry bout it.... its just my friends and family and stuff so yea lol but that would suk so bad if i got arrested

oh and dog the bounty hunter rules lol

Edited by jesseat956 - 15 August 2007 at 7:40pm
jocasta View Drop Down
strike 1 - language

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jocasta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2007 at 3:18am
world war 1 grandma old
RedDragon1313 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedDragon1313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2007 at 9:08pm

sniper n. A skilled shooter detailed to spot and pick off enemy soldiers from a concealed place.

ALSO

sniper n : a marksman who shoots at people from a concealed place

Hate to break your bubble but there ARE paintball snipers.

Not the extreme long range snipers like you see in the movies, but any player that can conceal thenselves well enough to pick off an enemy without being spotted IS a sniper.  In fact the definition says NOTHING about being able to shoot further than other people, just being able to pick off your opponents from a concealed position.

I hate to dredge up the debate, but NOWHERE is is said that a sniper must shoot from an extreme distance.  Only that they be concealed and accurate at the distance they plan to shoot from.

Ever been shot by a guy you didn't see until AFTER he shot you?  Guess what, you were sniped!!!  Even if he WAS only three feet from you! (Over 10 feet suggested in reality of course, NEVER shoot anyone point blank)

Anyone that thinks that it means some extreme distance should stop watching so many movies.

And oh yeah, you WILL get arrested if you shoot someone with those pepperballs.  You have great trust (or are foolish) to shoot them at anyone, even on a "private" field.  It is still illegal there and if someone wants to press charges, guess what, they will stick.

Edited by RedDragon1313 - 23 September 2007 at 9:14pm
Never fear things that go bump in the night.

If it means you harm it will stalk you silently.
carl_the_sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 7/29, Bad Linky

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2007 at 10:55am
Originally posted by RedDragon1313 RedDragon1313 wrote:

sniper n. A skilled shooter detailed to spot and pick off enemy soldiers from a concealed place.

ALSO

Not the extreme long range snipers like you see in the movies, but any player that can conceal thenselves well enough to pick off an enemy without being spotted IS a sniper.  In fact the definition says NOTHING about being able to shoot further than other people, just being able to pick off your opponents from a concealed position.

I hate to dredge up the debate, but NOWHERE is is said that a sniper must shoot from an extreme distance.  Only that they be concealed and accurate at the distance they plan to shoot from.

Ever been shot by a guy you didn't see until AFTER he shot you?  Guess what, you were sniped!!!  Even if he WAS only three feet from you! (Over 10 feet suggested in reality of course, NEVER shoot anyone point blank)

Anyone that thinks that it means some extreme distance should stop watching so many movies.

And oh yeah, you WILL get arrested if you shoot someone with those pepperballs.  You have great trust (or are foolish) to shoot them at anyone, even on a "private" field.  It is still illegal there and if someone wants to press charges, guess what, they will stick.

Oh my god...

Thats all I can say without getting a strike.

<just say no to unnecessarily sexualized sigs>
strykerx15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote strykerx15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2007 at 12:54am
dude that guy is great on that video  . the rotery system inside the rotery houseing . hahaha . i like how the tactical vest or what ever is a 4 pod or 6 . idk . harnes. lolol. hey everyone , that set up looks like a fully auto shotgun  . lol \\

dont flame !!!;)
im not a sniper . im a
HIDDEN RIFLE MEN
Apoc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Apoc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2007 at 6:50pm
Just for kicks I called their 877 number and guess how much they wanted for the barebones "TAC-700" (A-5 in reality). They wanted $899.99!

Edited by Apoc - 26 September 2007 at 6:52pm
jordanpischke View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jordanpischke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2007 at 8:01pm
Originally posted by RedDragon1313 RedDragon1313 wrote:

ALSO

I have seen so many different definitions for a sniper on here so dont use that as proof that there are snipers in paintball.

DeTrevni View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
b-YOU-ick. Was that so hard?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2007 at 12:21pm
ALL paintballers "shoot from a concealed location." Even speedballers. What do you think we do? Stand out in the open, hoping to "Matrix" anything that comes our way? Dictionary null and void.

Edited by DeTrevni - 27 September 2007 at 12:22pm
Evil Elvis: "Detrevni is definally like a hillbilly hippy from hell"

jordanpischke View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jordanpischke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2007 at 6:07pm

Originally posted by DeTrevni DeTrevni wrote:

ALL paintballers "shoot from a concealed location." Even speedballers. What do you think we do? Stand out in the open, hoping to "Matrix" anything that comes our way? Dictionary null and void.

Reminds me of whiteboard comic when doc give someone a pistol and they are doing flips and cartwheels with it wearing a black trench coat.

Policia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Policia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2007 at 9:49pm

the whole conceled location shooting, at every scenario i go to, no one does its all baragge paint at eachother till someone is out, mmmm much like speedball, and no iam not agreeing or disagreeing with paintbal snipers, iam just saying, you cant use conceld location as a strike against it, and most certianly range, just cause it doesnt have a range of a gun doesnt mean they cant hit ya in one shot( I play SC so i know all about it), form a location unseen by others. which i think in definition is a sniper, and even the whole every ones gun fires the same range, cant use that either, and caue well in ww1 and 2 every one had bolt action and semi auto rifles that fired the same range, but not everyone was a sniper, only those who were better than others at shooting. again iam not siding iam just telling you how all your points are stupid and well if someone wants to be called a sniper let him he will probably out grow it.

and i know my grammer sucks so  if you want to use it against me be my guest.

"Imagine a CO2 cartridge gun, capable of getting 20 shots per air capsule, which can hit consistantly at 40 yards!"

-APG Review of Earon Carter's "Comp Gun"
November 1987
Zippo25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zippo25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2007 at 12:17am

lol sniper. thats like calling urself the team's demolitions expert cause u throw paintball grenades around hahaha. 

that being said, what do you guys think of the tank-under-barrel setup these guys have going on? too heavy?    unbalanced?

lol sniper

Edited by Zippo25 - 05 October 2007 at 3:40am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic