Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Marker Gallery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

M98-M4

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Like a mad scientist, but with Tippmanns

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spydercam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: M98-M4
    Posted: 01 February 2008 at 4:34am

Sorry itīs not finished but ready to show before getting finished !!!

Itīs a Tippmann Modell 98 with custom body works for example slim Grip and cocking on top !!!

The surface will be laminated with Glasfiber to get more details, stability and straight lines !!!

At the moment iīm unemployed so it will take time to get the money for the rest !!!

Sorry for the bad gramatic iīm german !!!

I like Tippmann !!!

God View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Pull My Finger

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote God Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2008 at 4:45am
Wow! That is definitely a different approach to getting the job done. It still looks a little rough but I think it will look great when finished and painted.

Good Work!
sinisterNorth View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
1 strike, language, 10/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinisterNorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2008 at 10:13am
That looks great. The shroud could use some work though. I'm sure the fiberglass will help it a lot, especially to smooth it out.
Pumpker'd; (V.) When a pump player runs up and shoots you at point blank range because you thought 20bps made you good.
GI JOES SON View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Got me flowers for my birthday

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GI JOES SON Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2008 at 12:01pm
looks good!

where about in Germany? i know a guy near landstuhl (spelling?). i've been over there a few times, to see different battle grounds and stuff.
bmax View Drop Down
1 strike, language violation in sig. 1/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bmax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2008 at 12:06pm
Rough around the edges, but a little paint and probably some body-filler, I think that could turn out to be a great looking marker!
<Sig deleted due to language violation kthnx >
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2008 at 1:43pm
Originally posted by bmax bmax wrote:

Rough around the edges, but a little paint and probably some body-filler, I think that could turn out to be a great looking marker!

QFT.

I like how you have fit the front handguard around the feed neck.  One of the primary things I dislike about Tippmann based M16/M4 mil-sim markers is the extra space that is normally left in this area because of the Tippmann's basic body shape.  It just ruins the effect for me.  If I were you, I would consider doing a "cut out" on the handguard that would still allow the "drop down" feature of the feed neck to be used.  You could even attach the cut out portion of the handguard to the feed neck so it folded out of the way with it.  This would allow you to retain functionality while getting a realistic look.

I think this marker has real potential as a very realistic looking mil-sim.  Please keep us updated.
spydercam View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spydercam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2008 at 2:08pm

I think so too!!! I donīt like the big space between Grip, Magazine and Frontguard!!!

More details a cheap good looking black paint will fnish it!

Iīm from Böblingen (US-Base Panzerkaserne) next to Stuttgart (US-Base Patch Barracks) so itīs possible to play that Marker in Germany (offizell its not aloud to play Markers that look real because they think itīs Training for war (german:Wehrsport) and the public thinks that becuse itīs not aloud to do public information about paintball so no one takes care but the players do!!!)and shoot with 290fps not the german max. of 210fps(if itīs stronger, it will be handled from the cops like a real weapon and you never see your Marker again and pay a bill i think i can renember 600-800€(1000Bucks) or more(If the jugde didnīt likes you but jail just when you hurt someone)!!!I think that s.... with 210fps you can only play on small fields and Flatlinebarrels donīt like this speed!)

Landstuhl is the same far as munich from me!!! (South West Germany next to France,Swiss and Austria) Schwabenland, Linsen mit Spätzle(famous Food)!!!

I hope it wonīt take long to finish the M98-M4!!!

Pics from the best Woodlandfield in the south-west of Germany you can see on my HP there are many other players with also good looking Tippmannīs!!!

Here some examples!!!

Edited by spydercam - 01 February 2008 at 2:19pm
I like Tippmann !!!

Kingtiger View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Now with 100% more Fail

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kingtiger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2008 at 2:28pm
Das ist wunderbar! Ich mag das Tippmann M4!
spydercam View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spydercam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2008 at 2:54pm

Danke, Kingtiger! Freud mich!!!

And thanks to all who likes it, tells me that iīm on the right way!!!

I like Tippmann !!!

+DreX+ View Drop Down

Strike 1-inappropriate image

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote +DreX+ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2008 at 3:58pm
Letzte Februar waere ich in Deutschland gebleibt.
Ich wohnte in Dueren, Sued von Koeln und nord von Bonn in NRD.
Es Sieht Gut aus!
Insert Fail Here
pbdude985 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dude! Sweet! Dude! Sweet! Dude! Sweet!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pbdude985 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2008 at 5:06pm
nice work i cant wait to see it when its all done
kurieitaa View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kurieitaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2008 at 5:42pm

Originally posted by pbdude985 pbdude985 wrote:

nice work i cant wait to see it when its all done

same here, hes got a good start on it.

Skillet42565 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1: Taunting Mods on Facebook

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skillet42565 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2008 at 5:44pm
No hablo aleman.
ammolord View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Started from the botttom, not there yet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ammolord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2008 at 8:28pm
dang, i know i should have taken german. nice marker man, i think itl look awsome when it gets done.
PSN Tag: AmmoLord
XBL: xXAmmoLordXx

~Minister of Tinkering With Things That Go "BOOM!"(AKA Minister of Munitions)~
ownagewith98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ownagewith98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2008 at 9:17pm

looks nice so far i like the trigger is that a custom one or the original trigger with some work done to it?

spydercam View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spydercam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2008 at 10:11pm

Itīs the orginal Trigger but i have make him longer so i cut some Material from it to install a metallshoe to make him longer but first i have to get a small driller to make a hole and put a bolt thru!!!

I hope you understand what a tryed to say!!!

I like Tippmann !!!

Kingtiger View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Now with 100% more Fail

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kingtiger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2008 at 1:07am
I understood perfectly, and it seems like you are really putting some very hard work into this.
spydercam View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spydercam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2008 at 3:53am

Yes , i want to to make it as good as i can !!! (with the tools iīve got!)

I donīt want that it look like a Toy like some scenario Markers !!!

OK they are cheaper but you can see it !!!

Edited by spydercam - 03 February 2008 at 3:54am
I like Tippmann !!!

Yomillio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yomillio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2008 at 8:22am
Awesome, I think it will look great when finished.
bishopisback View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bishopisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2008 at 4:26am
I am impressed.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic