Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Marker Gallery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

M98-M4

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author

Strike 1-inappropriate image

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote +DreX+ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2008 at 4:52pm
kuehl.
wo waren die große spiel europa?
Insert Fail Here
spydercam View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Like a mad scientist, but with Tippmanns

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spydercam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2008 at 1:16am

In Mahlwinkel in ex east germany 100km from Berlin!

http://www.eurobiggame.de/

This is the main Page !!!

I like Tippmann !!!

oldpbnoob View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not old, Not noob. May be Dave's grandma

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldpbnoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2008 at 12:38pm

That place looks awesome. If they have open play, I may have to sneak off for a day or so when I visit Munich in November.

"When I grow up I want to marry a rich man and live in a condor next to the beach" -- My 7yr old daughter.
spydercam View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spydercam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2008 at 12:06am

I donīt know the regular openings!!! Big Game is 2times a year (Mai ans Sept.) but i donīt know the normal gamedays! Munich to Mahlwinkel are zirka 500km and the Autobahn(Highway) is the fastest but you have go with others(Trucks, Grannies, etc.) to so i think it will take 5h to be there and on normal days there will not be so many people like the last BG (1600 Players who payed)

You schould take a holiday for min. 3 days !!! BB is 200km away from Munich itīs smaller but itīs US-Field problem is the open just each second weekend on Saturday!

So both would be a expensive trip!!!

I like Tippmann !!!

spydercam View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spydercam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2008 at 1:23am

So finally i made a short clip(15 sek.) but i will make it better when i got new and better videomaterial !!!

http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=mbMDQUFixD0

I like Tippmann !!!

DeTrevni View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
b-YOU-ick. Was that so hard?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2008 at 1:30am
Hah. I love the cocking handle. Great work!
Evil Elvis: "Detrevni is definally like a hillbilly hippy from hell"

kurieitaa View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kurieitaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2008 at 5:10am
vary nice indeed, good work man.
spydercam View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spydercam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2008 at 2:30pm

Thanks, but i think the video quality isnīt that good i have thought!

I should get a little bit webspace or go in front at the next Video from the BB-Crew they made a great video from the Big Game this Month!Itīs 250 mb big if you have a good download speed itīs fast to download!It is on that Server:  http://ftp.taims.eu/TOBI/Biggame.Mahlwinkel.05.2008_hd.mpg

Username: BB

Passwort: testies

Iīm on that video but iīm just sleeping (Iīm the first of the guys who sleeps in the Bus (Base Cap)) but there is no M98-M4 scene, sorry but many X7 people and the "Band of Brothers" with there moded A5īs to i think itīs M1 called!!!

I like it because itīs a very good resolution like i wanted it for the M98-M4 clip but i try to get an HD Video as soon as possible!!!

I like Tippmann !!!

spydercam View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spydercam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2008 at 12:59am

Here is the inside of the M4 Mod !!!

The Grip is getting stronger by a Metallplate (4mm) because it wont be strong enough i think so.Between Hammer and Bolt i donīt know how itīs called (german :Gestänge) i made a long hole for the top cocking and i (german : hartlöten) put a short pin on it!

Iīm not shoure you understand it but on the pic you will see what i mean!!!

I like Tippmann !!!

bravecoward View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
oxymoran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bravecoward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2008 at 1:43am
you;re looking for linkage arm and brazing?

ich werde nass!

(all i remember from german class.....let you know my maturity
SSOK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2008 at 5:40pm

I love it.

It looks great.

Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2008 at 8:18pm
Outstanding M4 modification. 
dustin85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dustin85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2008 at 12:04am
That is quite impressive!! Well done to say the least. I am working on the charging handle mod using an Alpha Black, which is a bit easier, but it is encouraging to see we are going about it the same way, and that it WORKS!! Thanks A LOT!! You have no idea the peace of mind this just gave me...hahaha. Keep it up.

Do you have any updated external pictures? Looked like you had it pretty well finished in the video, it would be great to have a good look at all that work!

spydercam View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spydercam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2008 at 1:21am

This is the latest picture but today is Gameday so i try to make some better Pics!

I like Tippmann !!!

techietaichi View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Proud American

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote techietaichi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2008 at 2:05am
You did a really fine job fabricating that. Bravo!
dustin85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dustin85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2008 at 2:26am
That is a mighty fine job indeed.

by the way....a walk-through on that Remote QD fitted in the magazine would be MOST appreciated...Excellent idea!

spydercam View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spydercam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2008 at 10:00am

Here i have made some detail pics but think about it made of trash and no maschines are used just my Hands with tools(german:Feile,metalsaw,german:Blechschere,löten,etc.)&n bsp;ok i have used a drillmaschine to make the holes!!!

It will be finished in high detail when i have the nervs to do it so iīm happy that the technik is working fine!

I fixed the jumping cocking thing by making the hole longer!(To see at the video!)

I like Tippmann !!!

spydercam View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spydercam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2008 at 4:47pm

Here i have pics from today of me and my M98-M4 on field !!!

This is Jazz187 with his A5 Mod the Star from the Video !!!

I like Tippmann !!!

Kingtiger View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Now with 100% more Fail

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kingtiger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2008 at 12:45am
/jawdrop
kurieitaa View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kurieitaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2008 at 12:48am
vary good job, i see you fixed the jumping.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic