Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Stealth Modded Hoppers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Poll Question: How integral would this gear be in your style of play?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
22 [36.67%]
16 [26.67%]
3 [5.00%]
5 [8.33%]
14 [23.33%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snake6. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2008 at 9:57am

Originally posted by carl_the_sniper carl_the_sniper wrote:

Given the large number of gravity red hoppers out there, you should design one for the average gravity fed hopper.

Agreed. Also the template for gravity fed hopper would also fit a revvy. Two birds with one stone.

Paintball Chat
I'm at work, Leave me alone!!!
carl_the_sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 7/29, Bad Linky

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2008 at 6:45pm
Originally posted by Snake6. Snake6. wrote:

Given the large number of gravity red hoppers out there, you should design one for the average gravity fed hopper.

Agreed. Also the template for gravity fed hopper would also fit a revvy. Two birds with one stone.

Yeah, I forgot to mention that.
<just say no to unnecessarily sexualized sigs>
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2008 at 7:35pm
Originally posted by Snake6. Snake6. wrote:

yeah, just put a little punchout notch for the spindle.

Edited by God - 24 May 2008 at 12:25pm
paintball437085 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintball437085 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2008 at 9:37pm
^^^^ lol wat happened

Edited by paintball437085 - 23 May 2008 at 9:37pm
psn=Xx_DY3_xX
techietaichi View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Proud American

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote techietaichi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2008 at 11:22pm
What is that garbage in my thread? Clean please.
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2008 at 12:09am
not sure what happened, i didn't even see the post. Anyway, I got mine yesterday. I need to hook up my stereo mic and all that, and probly redownload sound forge and all that.
Gold Member
Gold Member
Proud American

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote techietaichi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2008 at 12:39am
Hey. Sweet, I'm glad you got it. Give it a good run through.
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2008 at 12:04pm
I forgot, to ask you to send me some extra scrap pieces. I wanted to see how the foam reacted to long-term exposure to paint.

*edit* I just hooked up my equipment, and this may take longer than i thought. There is too much ambient noise down here. Between my computer fans and the aquarium.

Edited by The Guy - 26 May 2008 at 6:06pm
Gold Member
Gold Member
Proud American

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote techietaichi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2008 at 9:15pm
If you have to trim a little off to fit just right into the hopper, use those little scraps. As a matter of fact, drown 'em. I was told that this material is non-absorbant.

Edited by techietaichi - 02 July 2008 at 10:10pm
d4rkmonkey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote d4rkmonkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2008 at 12:10am
If you haven't already, you should make a post on the spec ops forums. All those guys obsessed with being "snipers" are sure to want something like this.
Yomillio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yomillio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2008 at 7:04pm
I have a friend who might be interested in taking one of the standard A5 ones for you.  I'll talk to him about it and PM you if hes interested.
Gold Member
Gold Member
Proud American

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote techietaichi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2008 at 9:33pm
That's nice, but look Yo, I need someone that's gonna test this out and come back to post up their findings, that's MY fee for sending one for free. I'm packing these and driving to the post office to mail off on my tab. I can deal with a concise review, but so long as they're descriptive and given with an honest and thorough opinion. Is he even part of this forum? Doesn't sound like it to me.

Anyways, I may just post this up in the Spec Ops forums as well, but not until I have templates for a Revvy. Until then though, the TIPPMANN gang still gets first crack at 'em, so PM me for yours. If you're willing to review it for me, then I'm willing to send you one.
Yomillio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yomillio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2008 at 4:30pm
Originally posted by techietaichi techietaichi wrote:

That's nice, but look Yo, I need someone that's gonna test this out and come back to post up their findings, that's MY fee for sending one for free. I'm packing these and driving to the post office to mail off on my tab. I can deal with a concise review, but so long as they're descriptive and given with an honest and thorough opinion. Is he even part of this forum? Doesn't sound like it to me.

No, he's not part of the forum.  That why I wanted to check with him first - to make sure he'd be willing to write up a full and complete review for you.  Were both going to an all day scenario game soon, so I'll be with him the whole time and this is probably when the majority of the review would take place.  I'd make sure the review got to you.

Anyways, I understand if you don't want to because hes not a direct member of the forum and such.  Just figured I'd put it out there for you.  As of now, I still don't know if he'd be interested.
Gold Member
Gold Member
Proud American

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote techietaichi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2008 at 7:39pm
Ok then, well if he is and is willing to post up through you or whatever, I think that'd be great too. Let me know if either of you are interested and thanks.
Gold Member
Gold Member
Proud American

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote techietaichi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2008 at 7:59am
Ok Yomillio, I got your message and the A5 liner will be going out today. I hope you and your friend like it and hope to see a review here in the near future. THANKS!

Hey peeps, I'm still looking for X7 participants, WASSAP?!

A5 Participants:
1. StormyKnight
2. The Guy
3. Yomillio and friend
4. Nagash1959

X7 Participants:
1. Reb Cpl

Ricochet R5 Participants:
COMING SOON!

Edited by techietaichi - 06 June 2008 at 1:57am
Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has to say "yes" to "are you a cop?"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2008 at 9:05am
I'd like to get in on it, and would gladly test out the X7 pattern for you. I've got almost immediate access to an area where I can shoot and run to test the noise dampening factor of the pattern.

?

Gold Member
Gold Member
Proud American

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote techietaichi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2008 at 9:12am
Hey, right on Reb. Just so happens I cut an X7 Pattern last night. PM me with the address you want it sent to and it'll be otw today.

BTW Stormy and The Guy, how goes it with that?
I haven't heard from you guys and just wanted to know if you had any questions for me. And Yo, it should be there sometime before Wednesday I think. Thanks fellas!

Edited by techietaichi - 02 June 2008 at 9:17am
Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has to say "yes" to "are you a cop?"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2008 at 9:38am
My one question would be how difficult it would be to clean should there end up being a ball break or something in the hopper?

How absorbent is the material to paint, and how would it effect subsequent rounds stored in the hopper- also, should I have to clean it- what would that entail?
?

oldpbnoob View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not old, Not noob. May be Dave's grandma

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldpbnoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2008 at 10:21am
Hey Techie, I would be interested in one of the R5s when you finish em.
"When I grow up I want to marry a rich man and live in a condor next to the beach" -- My 7yr old daughter.
Gold Member
Gold Member
Proud American

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote techietaichi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2008 at 12:35pm
Yeah, sure thing 'oldp'. I'll be getting those done soon in the next week or so. I've been in kind of a rut lately. I haven't ganked anyone in over a week.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic