Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > New Player Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

tippmann pistol

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
AgentSmith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AgentSmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: tippmann pistol
    Posted: 19 March 2009 at 8:51am
I have that many too Notom66866, but I play in open play(any mode,any ROF) and the last time I used my T8 as a primary I fired off 95 rounds in a 15 minute game(we won).  My normal primary is a Miltec pistol I've modded quite a bit.  Pistols are all I've ever used and after a couple decades, I've gotten pretty handy with
themLOL, from SPPL play to big games to regular open days they do a good job for me.

Rob
notom66866 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote notom66866 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2009 at 3:18pm
I solved that problem. Tongue I bought 3 extra mags.
AgentSmith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AgentSmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2009 at 4:48pm
Any of the barrels with a 7/8ths od will fit on there, quite alot of them actually.

Originally posted by notom66866 notom66866 wrote:

A quick question for you player who rock mainly a pistol. won't the fact that it has a magazine and an under barrel c02 supply really slow you down when changing ammo and air? On most pistols the c02 is right next to the paintballs.

Because the co2 is a 1/4 turn twistlock, it shouldn't be too bad.  The magazines will load so much faster than any of the old guns it should be good to go.  As long as you plan it out so you don't run out of paint and co2 at the same moment, then you'll never be out of commission for long.  That was my big beef with the TAg8s, once you got to a point where you had to reload both paint and co2 into a mag at once, you were doomed.

Rob
thejudge View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thejudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2009 at 2:23pm
it is on the back.  right side i believe.  looks like a male adaptor will fit right on there or maybe some kind of custom adaptor is already set up.

As for the barrels one can hope that a multitude will fit on there... even though i do realize many will be too thick.  maybe i will just break down and get the hammerhead made for it.
Stay low, run fast, and hope that paintball doesn't hit your...
K Hop View Drop Down
Strike 1 F-bomb in link 9/29

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K Hop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2009 at 4:38pm
On the TPX it looks like the remote adapter is on the back..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote notom66866 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2009 at 2:22pm
Remote line. So you'll have a line coming from the front of your gun to a tank on your back. Sounds cumbersome. I guess I wait to make my descision. See how it compares to my Tac 8
K Hop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K Hop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2009 at 1:45pm
You can set it up for a remote line. Or only take shots that you have to or if you know you'll get a hit.

Edited by K Hop - 16 March 2009 at 1:47pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote notom66866 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2009 at 1:41pm

A quick question for you player who rock mainly a pistol. won't the fact that it has a magazine and an under barrel c02 supply really slow you down when changing ammo and air? On most pistols the c02 is right next to the paintballs.

K Hop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K Hop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2009 at 10:50am
Definitely trying to pick up two and go pistolero..
Evil Elvis View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Crusher of Dreams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evil Elvis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2009 at 12:51am
Originally posted by thejudge thejudge wrote:

tippmann.com says that one of the accessories is indeed the hammerhead barrel.  also since its a5 threaded alot of barrels may fit on there.

Actually about 90% of the barrels out there wont fit due to the thickness of the Barrel.
thejudge View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thejudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2009 at 11:35pm
tippmann.com says that one of the accessories is indeed the hammerhead barrel.  also since its a5 threaded alot of barrels may fit on there.
Stay low, run fast, and hope that paintball doesn't hit your...
havoc1482 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote havoc1482 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2009 at 7:01pm
omg, so exciting!
TinMan View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TinMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 February 2009 at 8:21pm
Yes!

3 seconds in, see the first TPX.... Hammerhead barrel?
Weapons_Free View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Weapons_Free Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 February 2009 at 2:00pm
look what I foundTongue  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wT445V_BfI  This pistol needs to come out soon. im getting impatient! lol
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
b-YOU-ick. Was that so hard?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2008 at 1:29am
^^^ Er, pics have been posted in this thread. And in a sticky at the top...
Evil Elvis: "Detrevni is definally like a hillbilly hippy from hell"

sn4eva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sn4eva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2008 at 1:07am
so can we see a picture of what its supposed to look like or like some concept art or something to drop jaws over until its relase
Evil Elvis View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Crusher of Dreams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evil Elvis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2008 at 3:26pm
Originally posted by Skeletor Skeletor wrote:

needs a grenade launcher on the bottom of it

i'd rather have the cup holder. But it does have a rail for attachments. So if you can afford it throw it on.
Skeletor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skeletor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2008 at 11:42pm
needs a grenade launcher on the bottom of it

Edited by Skeletor - 05 November 2008 at 11:43pm
Monk View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2008 at 10:46am
Ah touche.

That makes me sad, cause I'm almost positive the first ones to get distro'ed will be sold fast.
Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has to say "yes" to "are you a cop?"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2008 at 10:20am
Originally posted by Monk Monk wrote:

You know what would be nice? If plats and golds could get dibs on pre-orders.

Since those status markers are no longer merit based, every moron who knows how to use a keyboard would flood the forums with posts just to be able to put in a pre-order.

?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
  Share Topic