Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > News And Views > Upcoming Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

TIPPMANN WORLD CHALLENGE "XI"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Max Magnum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TIPPMANN WORLD CHALLENGE "XI"
    Posted: 10 December 2008 at 9:45pm
SEPTEMBER 26th & 27th  (Saturday & Sunday)
X7is very proud to Present the:VForce

“TIPPMANN WORLD CHALLENGE XI™” - CLICK HERE
Pre-Register before August 1st, 2009:SAVE $10.00 OFF Gate Price
Pre-Registration: 1-Day $30.00 Pre-Registration: 2-Day $55.00
Gate Price:1-Day Registration $40.00  -  Gate Price:2-Day Registration $65.00                                 
SEMI-AUTO RENTALS: $10.00 per day + FREE AIR FILLS (98 Custom with Anti-Chop Technology, Tippmann 20oz Self-Serve Quick-Fill CO-2 tank & Goggle System.) MACHINE GUN RENTALS: $20.00 per day + FREE AIR FILLS (98 Custom with RT system, Anti-Chop Technology, Tippmann 20oz Self-Serve Quick-Fill CO-2 tank & Goggle System.) We are a Field Paint Only (FPO) Paintball Playfield! Buy your paint when you Pre-Register and $AVE! Exotic Sportz® "FIREBALL" Premium Paintballs (Inferno grade paint) that shoots flawlessly in all Barrel Systems. Truckload Sale Price for only $49.00 + 6% Sales Tax = $51.94 per case / 2000rds when you Pre-Register. You must purchase & use our Fireball® brand field paint, available ONLY at Exotic Sportz® store locations and Hell Survivors® Paintball Playfield for $56.60 (+tax) per case. That’s right TIPPMANN® guns take on all other guns in the World. Multiple bunker objectives and the most awesome & sophisticated paintball weaponry you will ever see. We feature transport trucks for troop insertions, assault vehicles of all types for hire, mercenary forces for hire, or you can purchase an airplane for a bombing mission. Sign up to be an officer for your team and you will receive Tippmann money to purchase extra power forces to help lead your team to victory.  2-Huge days of Big Game action plus our Mega Prize Give-away, and the Vendor Trade Show. This is a World-Class Event with thousands of recreational players from around the globe. Registration starts at 7:00 am and the game begins at 10:00am.
Max Magnum
p shooter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p shooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2009 at 1:18am
it would be nice to have a good representation of a tippmann team.
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2009 at 2:53am
There never is, Tippmann is gonna fail!!!!!!!!

World forever, Tippmann never.
ammolord View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Started from the botttom, not there yet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ammolord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2009 at 5:04pm
agh, if ony i wasent blowing my cash on d-day.
PSN Tag: AmmoLord
XBL: xXAmmoLordXx

~Minister of Tinkering With Things That Go "BOOM!"(AKA Minister of Munitions)~
oldpbnoob View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not old, Not noob. May be Dave's grandma

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldpbnoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2009 at 9:43pm
My brother and I will be there again this year. Not sure which side we will be on. Most likely World.
p shooter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p shooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2009 at 12:21am
yep thats suckie part everyone is going to be on world, Im wondering how much longer are they going to be able to run this game format. They should just make it milsim vs tourney...... that makes more sense to me?
oldpbnoob View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldpbnoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2009 at 10:20am
I think historically, there have been more on the Tippmann side than the World side. Problem lies in the experience level of the players IMO. There are a lot of noobs on the Tippy side as well as inexperienced walk-ons.
p shooter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p shooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2009 at 1:38am
yep that sounds right, I like the under dogs.  Iit would be nice to have a core of good players out there willing to play with a tippy  it will  help inspire the younger players.
oldpbnoob View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldpbnoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2009 at 1:30pm
Originally posted by p shooter p shooter wrote:

yep that sounds right, I like the under dogs.  Iit would be nice to have a core of good players out there willing to play with a tippy  it will  help inspire the younger players.
Good luck with that.
p shooter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p shooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2009 at 10:51pm
thanks
thejudge View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thejudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2009 at 12:27pm
if i was able to go i would play tippmann.  Take out the procarbine. :)
Stay low, run fast, and hope that paintball doesn't hit your...
oldpbnoob View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldpbnoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2009 at 12:43pm
I know there are 3 big events there, and this seems to be the only one that falls during a time that I can make it. I want to go to the Michigan Monster Game, but it is only two weeks after I get back from a two week vacation and money is usually a little tight at that point.
jmac3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2009 at 1:14pm
Originally posted by thejudge thejudge wrote:

if i was able to go i would play tippmann.  Take out the procarbine. :)

Definitely would rock a tippmann if I could make it to TWC.
Que pasa?

p shooter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p shooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2009 at 11:46pm
Well I wish you guys could make it , it would be great to have some more good tippy players
p shooter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p shooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2009 at 11:14pm

So guys here we are on a TIPPMANN forum dont you think it would be fitting that us tippmann players took up our markers to try to reclaim the tippmann title. Everyone pick up your tippys and spray paint all over those space guns.....PLAY TIPPMANN WORLD CHALLENGE

p shooter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p shooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2009 at 12:38am
Im getting my 68 specials ready for this game....I want to rock it out old school......at least till my trigger finger gets lazy then out comes etrigger 98Smile
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2009 at 1:20am
I can't use my SMG60, it's FPO
TinMan View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TinMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2009 at 4:23pm
I think we're going to Montreal and Michigan.
p shooter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p shooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2009 at 9:52pm

cool !!!

Lightningbolt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
PHAT and PLAT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightningbolt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2009 at 3:58pm
There's quite a large number of excellent players on the Tippmann side.  Always were and always will be.  It's there ability to get less experienced players to listen to a game plan that would make a difference.  Smart Corps came in at the right time to try and claim to be the reason for th World team surge of wins.  It's as simple as this.  If Tippmann can learn to hold flag stations like they used to they can win.  All the World team does is mow faces and leave stations behind.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic