TIPPMANN WORLD CHALLENGE "XI"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TIPPMANN WORLD CHALLENGE "XI"
    Posted: 03 October 2009 at 10:15pm
also have to remember that about half the people left for the final quarter, to catch the football games.
oldpbnoob View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not old, Not noob. May be Dave's grandma

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldpbnoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2009 at 9:26pm
Sounds like a reversal of years past.
"When I grow up I want to marry a rich man and live in a condor next to the beach" -- My 7yr old daughter.
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2009 at 9:24pm
I heard a lot of complaining that Tippmann got the game handed to them because they were a sponsor.

The real truth was that the World team was content to sit outside the Tippmann insertion point, and pick off individual players, while they let Tippmann control all the other bases with only a handful of guys. I personally tried to take Westpoint, while it was being controlled by 4 Tippmann players. There was nothing stopping a small squad of World players from marching in there, but organizing even a small force to do anything was difficult.

World lost because of ignorance. It didn't lack leadership, it lacked people willing to listen to their leadership.
Lightningbolt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
PHAT and PLAT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightningbolt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2009 at 10:06pm
never made it.  I was at Lone Wolf PB.
oldpbnoob View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldpbnoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2009 at 7:19pm
Originally posted by p shooter p shooter wrote:

I found it a bit wierd myself with how it played out , but thats how ended.  Saturday red played well. And on sunday should of gone to world IMO but whatever.
I wouldn't put it past certain people to "TIP" the scales a bit in favor of one team or another. After two years of the main sponsor side getting their hats handed to them....... Of course I could be wrong.
"When I grow up I want to marry a rich man and live in a condor next to the beach" -- My 7yr old daughter.
p shooter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p shooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2009 at 4:54pm
I found it a bit wierd myself with how it played out , but thats how ended.  Saturday red played well. And on sunday should of gone to world IMO but whatever.
oldpbnoob View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldpbnoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2009 at 9:33am
Wow, surprised to hear that. Wonder how many more players the Tippmann side must have had?
p shooter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p shooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2009 at 11:13pm
UPDATE........TIPPMANN WINS..... thanks for those who helped
p shooter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p shooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2009 at 11:28pm
So sad, mr guy.....well I will be one of the targets on the other side of the field....
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2009 at 11:46pm
Woo internets!!!

I'll be there playing for World, look for me staged by the **edited** tents.
p shooter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p shooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2009 at 11:21pm
You can always play again :)
oldpbnoob View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldpbnoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2009 at 8:52am
Wow, lost track of time and didn't realize this was coming up so soon. Might have skipped out on this past weekends playing if I had remembered. Oh well. There's always next year.
p shooter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p shooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2009 at 10:57pm
6 days to go and calling out for all good tippmann players.

p shooter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p shooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2009 at 9:36pm
well lightingbolt it would be cool tto see you out on the field especially if you were holding a tippy in your hands.....
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
PHAT and PLAT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightningbolt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2009 at 7:08pm
There's a slim chance that I might on the Tipmin side
p shooter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p shooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2009 at 9:29pm
AND TO GET BACK ON TOPIC.....TIPPMANN NEEDS  GOOD PLAYERS . COME OUT AND SUPPORT!! 
p shooter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p shooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2009 at 11:11pm
they unfortunately have had people filling grenades with everything from urine to stinky nastiness and to very stainy paint fill so they just 86 all home made grenades just to make it safer......

all it takes is just a few rotton apples to ruin it for the rest if us

and I think they switched from draxxus to pro caps..... I think Im not sure if they are 2 seperate companies still or not. But draxxus logo have been all over thier fields for a while now but if you look on the box of fireballs I do believe its labeled pro caps????????

Edited by p shooter - 08 September 2009 at 11:14pm
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2009 at 9:02pm
its possible that the company switched die's

The only thing i REALLY don't like about Hell's right now, it the banning of all outside devices and grenades. I learned about the rule last year as i rolled up with about 70 paint grenades in my trunk.

I can understand banning incendiaries after the "incident", but now I can't use my mines or anything.

Edited by The Guy - 05 September 2009 at 9:35pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
PHAT and PLAT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightningbolt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2009 at 6:37am
Right it's still packaged in the same color but I think they switched paint.  I can't find the info in the pbn thread.
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2009 at 2:56am
Its the same paint LB, they used Fireball at Monster Game.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic