Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > News And Views > Upcoming Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

TIPPMANN WORLD CHALLENGE "XI"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p shooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2009 at 1:15am
well I wish we could of said hi face to face maybe next time
oldsoldier View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Crazy old guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldsoldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2009 at 4:12pm
I may do one more just for the memories, more than likely not this year, but one more time could be done. Still remmember the 5 of us, at TWC I, the first OMHW presence, and Fran and Al played world.

Edited by oldsoldier - 03 August 2009 at 4:14pm
Lightningbolt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
PHAT and PLAT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightningbolt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2009 at 10:05pm
Now I'm trying to recall the last time I played with you guys.  Had to be MMG.  Al was using his Westwood and everyone camped at Hell Creek.
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Crazy old guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldsoldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2009 at 10:53pm
Was a blast all those years ago, when it was a fun thing to do.
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2009 at 11:42pm
Yeah, i still recall the last time there was a big OMHW presence at the game. Hway, KRL, LB, me, Patrick, RSlide, EE, Savior6, HO w/ pink sandals, OS. That was years ago.
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Crazy old guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldsoldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2009 at 9:11pm
I think TWC 7 was the last "hurrah" of OMHW. To me it was just a fun outing, wandering/swimming the swamp, the booby-trap hung in the tree, and a tad bit of comraderie, long missed.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
PHAT and PLAT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightningbolt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2009 at 10:02pm
The Guy are you playing or running a booth?  Got a call from my pb partner today and  I think we're going World.  You'll be able to find me getting shot up in the meat grinder wearing a white Tipmin jerseyOuch.

Edited by Lightningbolt - 04 August 2009 at 10:03pm
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2009 at 11:59pm
Yeah, the last big one I saw with all of OMHW there, you gave your interdiction rifleman course.

I'm trying to go LB, as long as I'm in town and able to go, i'll be going to play. No point breaking out my ano booth, when more than half the guns there can't be annoed.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
PHAT and PLAT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightningbolt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2009 at 1:05pm
Maybe we can get OS to play for the bad guys if he shows up again.  The last I knew he had an "other manufacturer" gunBig smile
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2009 at 2:07pm
he can borrow my T9, i don't think he needs more than 8 rounds. Thats enough to shoot 8 people, and surrender another 5 at least.
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Crazy old guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldsoldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2009 at 2:59pm
Actually I only have my original 68 Special left, and that is on my I love me wall. I sold everything else to fund airsoft. Wish I could play but on too many blood thinners, can not even get a "bruise" without health issues arising. I don't even chance airsoft anymore till I get some of these medical issues resolved.
pepprdog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Zeus of the Mod Squad

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepprdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2009 at 11:04pm
We'll put you in headquarters with a radio and talk about "bravo" and how to get there...... heh, heh.....

NRA Certified;Range Safety officer

NRA Certified Instructor:     

Basic Pistol-Home Firearm Safety-Ohio Concealed Carry

"Refu
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
PHAT and PLAT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightningbolt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2009 at 8:17pm
Seriously does anyone know if they changed their paint?
oldpbnoob View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not old, Not noob. May be Dave's grandma

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldpbnoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2009 at 10:59pm

I beleive it's blaze brand. You can check the website, they mention the name of it constantly. I shot it in three different markers at the big game and had no issues. None of the 10 guys I was running with had issues either. We were shooting everything from A5's with flatlines, to Eteks, Mags, and a Proto I think . No one complained of significant breaks.

"When I grow up I want to marry a rich man and live in a condor next to the beach" -- My 7yr old daughter.
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2009 at 2:56am
Its the same paint LB, they used Fireball at Monster Game.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
PHAT and PLAT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightningbolt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2009 at 6:37am
Right it's still packaged in the same color but I think they switched paint.  I can't find the info in the pbn thread.
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2009 at 9:02pm
its possible that the company switched die's

The only thing i REALLY don't like about Hell's right now, it the banning of all outside devices and grenades. I learned about the rule last year as i rolled up with about 70 paint grenades in my trunk.

I can understand banning incendiaries after the "incident", but now I can't use my mines or anything.

Edited by The Guy - 05 September 2009 at 9:35pm
p shooter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p shooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2009 at 11:11pm
they unfortunately have had people filling grenades with everything from urine to stinky nastiness and to very stainy paint fill so they just 86 all home made grenades just to make it safer......

all it takes is just a few rotton apples to ruin it for the rest if us

and I think they switched from draxxus to pro caps..... I think Im not sure if they are 2 seperate companies still or not. But draxxus logo have been all over thier fields for a while now but if you look on the box of fireballs I do believe its labeled pro caps????????

Edited by p shooter - 08 September 2009 at 11:14pm
p shooter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p shooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2009 at 9:29pm
AND TO GET BACK ON TOPIC.....TIPPMANN NEEDS  GOOD PLAYERS . COME OUT AND SUPPORT!! 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
PHAT and PLAT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightningbolt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2009 at 7:08pm
There's a slim chance that I might on the Tipmin side
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic